Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5(or 4th Ed, whatever) RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturmm

Meteorite
SO!...Here's what I'm wanting:

1) A GM to run the game...I would offer, but honestly I've never been a very good GM.

2) Depending on what said GM wants, we can either come up with a storyline as a group, or the GM can come up with it by themselves.

3) This game would follow the same rules as though we were sitting at a tabletop.

4) It could, and likely will, include Adult scenarios. This doesn't have to mean Monsters raping PCs...it could be as simple as the Rogue needing to sleep with an NPC in order to acquire intelligence we need. Maybe you want to become a Royal, so you seduce the Princess and get her knocked up to force a marriage. Perhaps you are lonely at night in the wild during the travels and simply want to find warmth in a fellow PC's bedroll. Whatever...BUT...it would not stop the actual RP of the game. The nice part about Forums is you can RP the sex but still continue as though it was already over.(Though not always necessary to do so...group orgies with the whole Party on rare occasions can be fun too. :p )

Sturmm said:
SO!...Here's what I'm wanting:

1) A GM to run the game...I would offer, but honestly I've never been a very good GM.

2) Depending on what said GM wants, we can either come up with a storyline as a group, or the GM can come up with it by themselves.

3) This game would follow the same rules as though we were sitting at a tabletop.

4) It could, and likely will, include Adult scenarios. This doesn't have to mean Monsters raping PCs...it could be as simple as the Rogue needing to sleep with an NPC in order to acquire intelligence we need. Maybe you want to become a Royal, so you seduce the Princess and get her knocked up to force a marriage. Perhaps you are lonely at night in the wild during the travels and simply want to find warmth in a fellow PC's bedroll. Whatever...BUT...it would not stop the actual RP of the game. The nice part about Forums is you can RP the sex but still continue as though it was already over.(Though not always necessary to do so...group orgies with the whole Party on rare occasions can be fun too. :p )

I'm interested, I would GM, but I'm not good with tabletop rules

While I fear that I would not be able to GM, what with me not being versed in the exact rules though I am certain that I will be able to remedy this, may I ask whether you are in need of more players?

It's been a while, but I've got a few years experience DMing 4e. I'd have to dig up all my core and splatbooks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom