Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pim is looking for playmates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIM

Super-Earth
Hello all! I am new here, and looking for a chance to roleplay. In most of these threads it seems most usual to present a list of kinks and pairings. I am thinking I would like to try another approach, that is presenting a character I want to play, and then seeing if anyone bites.

More characters may be listed later, when they are ready.

Anyway...

The first one out is..

Pim.

Pim is a faery, a of the sprite/pixie lineage. Her age is kind of hard to determine (time not working the same way for her kind as for ours), but suffice to say, she has lived through several centuries. Being a creature of magic she has several spells and cantrips available, but she is by no means all powerful.

Much of the time, she hangs out at various secrets places far from humans, alone or with other creatures of the woodlands, but sometimes she gets bored. In those cases, she likes to find a human to either befriend or pester.

She likes mischief and pranks, most of whom are sexual in nature. She likes sex a lot in general, whether watching it, doing it, or helping others get laid (often even if they are not seeking to get laid in the first place).

Pim will play with humans, other fairies and possibly other kinds of beings. She can appear in a modern setting, or possibly more medieval or fantastic ones. She might play with both males and females.

Here is a picture of how I imagine she looks:

pixiebabe.jpg

Here is another picture, not as good and quite NSFW.

Some story ideas:

What is up with being mortal anyway?
Pim decides she wants to learn more about the humans. In order to do that, she takes on a more human form, and moves into town. Not that she has the first clue about how humans are supposed to behave (You are required to wear clothes in public? At all times?!? Why?)

She knows humans are supposed to have a place to live, though, so she kindly invites herself into the home of your character (could be school or workplace instead).

The matchmaker.
Pim has found a lonely boy/girl. Pim will help! She knows several love charms that should do the trick. Well, she has not actually tried most of them, but what could possibly go wrong?

The playmate.
Pim is bored. Luckily, a human girl/woman has wandered into her part of the forest. It's playtime!

None of these ideas are set in stone, and I would love to hear any ideas you have.

Please note:
I much prefer threads, but PMs will do. English is not my first language, so I might make the occasional error. Sometimes, RL takes it's toll, and my posting will be slower as a consequence.

I will play with a single partner, or small group RPs.

Hoping to hear from you :)

I surely would like to have Pim try out various charms and spells on me to get more attention... I am curious what she could do for a tall, small breasted redhead, who thinks magic is not something real, and in her 'dream' she feel free to do anything... (A matchmaker-playmate combination, but there is an option for her to invite herself into my suburban house as a quest... So, 'What is up with being mortal anyway?' too. ;) )

lilminx2 said:
I rather like the girl in the forest idea....hmmmm....(grinning)...wonder if Pim is kinky

Oh, she can be quite kinky, in her own way, and open to learning new games. I imagine her being very interested in the various kinks and fetishes of humans, and she might bring a few of her own to the table as well.

Basically, even if she is intended to be kind of cute, she can do both naughty and nice, and some of the 'mischief' she likes is probably into the naughty side of most people's standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom