Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tread lightly, for she is dangerous {Female looking for Rps}

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
OPEN AND LOOKING

Table of Contents
1. (This post) Will have Rules and Introduction
2. (Second Post) Will have Pairings
3. (Third Post) Will have Current Running Rps
4. (Fourth Post) Will have Samples of my work

Introduction to Who and What Morrigan is:
I have been roleplaying for a long time. More then half of my lifespan, let's leave it at that. Put it simply, I'm 23 years old. With a lot of convention, and roleplay experience under my belt. As such, I have learned over time what it is I enjoy in a roleplay. I can be rather easy to get along with, at times. But unfortunately, I am very strict on what I am looking for in a roleplay. What I can promise you is this, if you satisfy my needs - I will do everything I can (With the exceptions of my nos) to Satisfy your desires.

I would like this known from the start, I am here to roleplay only. I do not cyber, and I do not do roleplays over PM or over IMs. Don't ask, it won't happen. I like to keep things simple, but at the same time, I like to lay things out in detail. The detail is so there isn't loop holes for you people to walk through, and think you can control what I am doing. I'm big about control, whether as a dominant or a Submissive.

If you make it through my rules, and follow them (Because trust me, I'll know if you did not.), then you'll find yourself with a high end roleplay. One that will always tantalize and tease the senses. I'm also very good on helping my partners create plots, and keep things rolling in an enjoyable manner.

Rules: Things that you should follow, because it's what I follow

1. This is my K-list : http://www.f-list.net/c/thedarkerme/
I would suggest you follow it, and try not to ask for things that are obviously listed as a no. They are listed that way for a reason, and if they are no - that means they are a no.
2. I rarely do anything but Series based roleplays. As such, do not ask me for pairings that are typical to be seen. Teacher/Student, Mother/Son... anything like that will be ignored. I don't do 'cardboard printed' roleplay scenes, and will not accept any requests for these.
3. As I am a Series only roleplayer (99% of the time) I have a few rules that apply to this aspect. The first one is, I will not do JUST OCs in the world that is being roleplayed. I like the worlds because of the characters.
4. That being said, I'd like it to be known that NO I will not play Tifa for you - No I will not play some big tittied idiot character. I don't play large breasted characters, ever. Sorry I hate anatomically incorrect characters. They annoy me.
5. That being said, if you play a Canon for my OC, I'll play one for your OC.
6. You are required to provide me with details of your OC, I'm very strict on OCs not being Marty/Mary Sues, and will not roleplay with one.
7. All of your posts need to have quality and quantity. As in three paragraphs per character per post. That's just normal posts, Introductions need to be at least six paragraphs. It's not hard folks, there are lots of ways to describe introductions of scenes and characters, and interactions and thoughts taking place.
8. On a topic of quality, run your posts through spell check. It's not that hard, and you'll find your posts look a lot nicer for it. Further more, proper punctuation and grammar(Knowing your where/were's their/there/they're 's is important.). I don't care if your sentences don't flow completely, but if you sound like a reject from 'Who can be worse then My Immortal' contest - then I won't Rp with you.
9. Talk to me, I'm good at helping plots flow, and if you aren't feeling it - tell me instead of vanishing.
10. If you are going to be gone more then a week at a time, please give me a warning ahead of schedule. I'll try my best to give you the same respect.
11. That being said, post situations... I want at least a post every other day, if you can manage. Allowances are given for military personal who cannot get to a computer often, and students are included in this.
12. On a note of characters, I will not roleplay with whiney and bitchy submissives. I want a little spunk in my partners, so as such I will only roleplay with Switches and Dominants. Don't like it, don't have to Rp with me.
13. I WILL roleplay with females, BUT in order for this to work we each have to be playing at least ONE male character. You play the one I want, I'll play the one you want.
14. I DO NOT ROLEPLAY YAOI OR INCEST. Neither of them, don't ask, no if an or buts about it. If I offer, that's another matter. But don't EVER ask me for it.
15. I will always roleplay story over smut. I prefer a good story in place, before sex happens. I want it to be logical that these characters end up doing things together. I am a Story Driven Roleplayer, over anything else. But I do promise that Sex Will Eventually Happen.
16. Another thing to mention, keep Canon characters in their personalities. This applies to sexual kinks as well. Don't have someone with no predisposition for Pain play - like it. It's ridiculous. Fetishes and the like can be discussed and talked about, within reason. Depends on how well you charm me.
17. I can, and will (oh trust me I will), drop an Rp at the slightest problem of my partner. What I mean is, if your posts stop coming in a quality and quantity way - I stop playing. Also don't deviate from the plot predesigned, and suddenly say OH well this is what I want. Plots can be worked on together, and will be followed. I despise when partners suddenly throw HUGE curveballs at me. Small ones, are ok... big ones not. All in all, use common sense and logic in this folks.

Genre's Will Do

Key:
MM(Yaoi Capable)
MF(Hetero Capable)
FF(Yuri Capable)
Insanely Craving
Really Craving
Craving
Beg Me
!! Plot(Ask for Details)
<3's the more of them the more I want the roleplay!
.. - Ask me what this means
** Means Canon Pairings
*& Means Canon OC Pairings
&& Oc and OC Pairings *Make sure to follow my rules
In Bold will be the characters I play
In Italics are the characters I am looking for

Anime/Manga:
((I can't list all of them, if you don't see one you are interested in ask.. I might or might not do it.))
Spirited Away MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., *& Female OC, Male OC
Haku, possibly other Male or Female OC's

Sailor Moon MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., **, *&, &&(Only if a &* is going on and I am the &) Ami, Makoto, Rei, Hotaru(Older), Usagi, Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, Ask for Others, and OCs
Any Canon Male, The Starlights(Stars Season of Sailor Moon), and OCs

Naruto MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., **, *&, &&(Takes some convincing, but you might manage it.)
Yuugao Uzuki, Any female from the series unless stated otherwise, Any Male, OCs.
Any Canon Male usually unless stated otherwise, and OCs

Princess Tutu MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., **, *&, &&.(Will not play a purely canon role in this, I prefer doubling if you wish me to play a canon male for you. I love playing OCs in this.)
Myto, Rue, Ahiru, OCs
Fakir, Rue, OCs

Kaleido Star MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, *&, &&
Sora, Any Canon Female or Male within reason, OCs
Ken, Fool(Plot related), Any canon male or female, OCs

Gravitation MF, MM, FF, <3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., *&, **, &&
Shuichi, Yuki, Ask for others, OCs
Taki Aizawa, Shuichi, Yuki, ask for others, OCs

As for other Animes, I will add more as they are asked for!

Movies

The Santa Clause MF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, *&
Charlie, OC, ask for others
Bernard, OC

Ask for Others

Videogames:

Kingdom Hearts MF, FF <3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., *&, **, &&
Ask about Canons, OCs
Any Canon Male, OCs

Final Fantasy VII MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., *&, **, &&
Female Martial Arts, Ask about characters, OCs
What are you good at?, OCs

Legend of Zelda OoT MF, <3<3<3<3, !!, ..(Maybe), *&, &&
Ask about characters, OCs
Link, ShadowLink, Oc's

Ask for others

Books:
Dragon Riders of Pern, By Anne McCaffery MF, FF, MM, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, *&, **, &&.
Ask about people from the series, or we can do a completely AU of our own Pass, OCs
I would love a good Jaxom and Ruth for a plot I have!, Any other canons if we do a Canon timeline, OCs

Carpathian Series by Christine Feehan MF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., *&, **, &&
Ask about canons, OCs
What can you play?, OCs

C.L. Wilsons Tairen Soul Series MF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., *&, **, &&
Ask about canons, OCs
Who can you play? OCs

Merrideth Gentry Series MF, <3 x One Million, !!, .., *&,**,&&
Ask about canons, OCs
Almost Any Canon Male, OCs

Mercedes Lackey's sERRated Edge Series(The fae, particular timeline is Elizabeth I era.0) MF, <3 x 2 million, !!, .., *&, **, &&
Ask About Canons, OCs
Who can you play?, OCs

Ask about others?

Comic-Book

ElfQuest - MF, <3xa gajillion, .., !!, *&, **
Ask about canons, though I am not likely to play most of them. OCs
Skywise would be love, OMG love... OCs
I'm very picky about this, we will have to discuss timelines and such, since I have not read the whole series >.<

Band:

Band Member/Fan MF <3<3<3<3<3<3 !! .. &&
I can play Miyavi from S.K.I.N. if someone wants doubling, and OC Fans.
Gackt, Big Bang Members, DBSK Members, SuJu Members.

Original Roleplays
Such as different races, once asked for I will add them according to my liking of them. Just ask, since I don't really know...
YOU will have to come to ME with a plot, to even catch my interest. But maybe you will, just let me know. Also when it comes to what role I'll play, it's always the human.

God/Human
Fae/Human
Vampire/Human
Lycan/Human
Angel/Human
Demon/Human
Incubus/Human

Exchange Student/Normal Student(College Level) - I would prefer if the exchange Student was a rather attractive asian. Asians rather float my boat... -winks- Can be mixed with Celebrity people as well. I don't like Americans, so don't even try for an American character.

A sort of PenPal thing might be cool also...

Convention Roleplay MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., **(Our Characters are the OCs), *&(OC Cosplay with Canon Cosplay).
Basics of this roleplay is simple, my character(s) and Your(s) are convention goers at an anime convention. They cosplay as characters that they like cosplaying as, and they meet up and interact at the convention. Taking turns to flirting.
Ask about cosplays/crossplays you are interested in seeing, OCs
I love bishies with long hair, if your cosplayer has the long hair of his character... Expect lots love. I will so love the character. XD. Female Cosplays are optional sorta, but I really am looking for guys for this one. OC cosplays are usable as well, but please have a picture of your OC's cosplay/crossplay.

Alternative Plot for the one above - where YOUR(Not mine, Yours only) character is REALLY that character, put into the universe of the roleplay. Which means they have to learn to adapt in /our/ world.​

Roleplay sample from a Dr.Who Rp on another site
Is it always this way when I come to small towns? I never expected my stories to get this popular. She whispered to herself mentally as she walked into the book shop. She had taken a red-eye flight, early in the morning, to get to this small down in Scotland. Then taken a three hour taxi ride out to the town. She had checked into her motel and prepared herself as best she could, for the book signing ahead. Her parents had a place off in Northern Scotland, so she was more used to the weather here, then this small down that was off closer towards Ireland then anything else. She didn't exactly feel up to this, but she had to go through with it.

Long brown blond hair had been bound up in a tight bun at the top of her head. Bangs sweeping over one eye. Her glasses perched on her nose, in a face that looked almost too delicate. She was built tiny, but that was just the way she was. She wore a pair of dark grey pants, a pair of boots coming up to mid calf. She wore a black turtleneck, with a black long peacoat over it. She carried a bag at her side, that held all of the possessions most important to her. She never left without them. Her identifications, her laptop, her mothers book, and her mothers watch. Well actually the watch was always in the inner pocket of her jacket. But it was always on her.

She turned amber brown eyes on the scene around her, a wrinkle coming to her nose as she realized the store was chock full of people. Well not as many as she had expected, but more then she wanted to deal with. Some of them were even in costume, of characters from her books. She sighed as she was directed by a clerk over to where she would wait till she had to start signing. She had a long day ahead of her, and further then that she had a nagging feeling in the back of her head. George had yet to get back to her. She had already turned in the next novel to the Publisher. The company she met her fiance at. He was a nice man, and she was head over heels for him.

They went out to dinners together, spent romantic evenings on the lake near her parents home. But despite all that, she had yet to even know what it was to be kissed. Her eyes closed as she released a long sigh. Logically, it was a fallacy in the relationship. But Seren didn't think rationally around him. She was head over heels for him, and saw it as him just being a gentleman. Her head shook as she was pulled over to the table, she wanted to plug her ears at the screams that rang around her.

There was a book shelf behind her, with all six of the currently published Novels. She had been writing since her teens, one book for each year. Three books in the Thete series, three in the Libby, and three in the Koschei. All were parts of the Blue Box Travels, and the world that started it all. A world of fantasy, of time travel and adventures. She had once ran into a woman named Sarah Jane that said she was a fan of the novels, and wanted to get Seren to tell her where the inspiration came from. Seren was honest and said that it was just a world inside her mind. Sarah had looked disappointed, as if she was expecting more of an answer.

Outside of the shop, there was an oddity happening. Around the town, people had started calling in to work. They didn't feel well, they had told their boss. It was just a simple flu strain running through the town. At least that was how they explained it off. What they didn't realize is that this small town had become the host for an alien race. One that fed off of imagination, of the young and the old. Of anyone they so sought to feed off of, that person became completely embroiled in their world of fantasy. And with all of the fans of the Blue Box Travels in the town, it only fed the situation. These creatures had no opposition, and this was the perfect breeding ground.

More Samples Given upon request....

Guess what folks, threads officially open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom