Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stolen Virgin's Wings [Female Batch]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slairlayh

Planetoid
On land surrounded by three sides of ocean.
I am Stolen Virgin's Wings. You may call me by this name, by my initials, or any variation you can think of; name me at your pleasure.

I have two request threads, one for my male characters and one for my female characters. These threads will be treated like profile hubs and as thus, I will ask that they be kept clean and untouched. They will grow or change over time, depending on what I wish to advertise and how much time I have available to add more.

That said...

[Status]
Ongoing Roleplays: Daggers of the Mind [Riddick Canon]
Availability: Open
Posting Frequency: Dependent on current priorities.

[Notables]

1. Please refrain from replying to this thread. To contact me, feel free to send me a forum PM, an e-mail, or even contact me over Y!IM.

E-mail: stolenvirginswings@gmail.com
Yahoo! Instant Messenger: stolenvirginswings

2. Due to my origins of roleplay being chat and messenger-based, my postlengths have ranged from semi~multi-para. I do, however, prefer multi-para and will be likely to stick to that length unless I lack the content to write at such length. I ask no more and no less of my partners.

Grammar: Decent, properly capitalized/punctuated, and understandable. Doesn't have to be perfect. (Mine certainly isn't, though misspellings are a pet peeve.)
Perspective: Third-person please. I don't write in any other perspectives, and it gets confusing if two people write from completely different views.

3. I have a preference in genre of Story-based Fantasy and Romance, but I generally don't restrict myself. I also usually care little for smut-only roleplay, but I do enjoy erotic writing.

Yes: Fantasy, realistic, modern, medieval, sci-fi, future, cyperpunk, steampunk, romance, action-adventure, horror, erotic, etc.
No: Cyber, I-do-this & you-do-that, etc.

4. I'm generally friendly and open to suggestions. If you have an idea but aren't sure if I'll be for or against it, I'll at least hear it. So contact me and I'll tell you if I'm interested or not.

Temperament:
Usually friendly, polite, and straightforward if not frank.
Sexual Orientation: Various--depends on character, story, and roleplay.
Kinks: I may make an F-list or Rabbithole if enough people request one at a later date, but I feel it unnecessary. I'm open to most things, but I value story more than fetish. I don't like making promises.

5. Characters and settings are templates. Nothing is necessarily concrete. Adjustments can be made, genres or time periods shifted, characters moved and background stories revamped. I would, of course, prefer not to have to hack away, but if given enough reason I don't see why not. There is, also, the possibility that you may find none of my characters quite suitable but my writing suitable indeed. In that case, you may request provision of other characters(basic details) or inquire as to whether or not I'd be interested in making a new character from scratch.

[Currently Featured]

Mock Serenity[/color]]
untitled_drawing_by_cseri-d515svl.png

Name: Mock Serenity; Illeiah Asmodav
Species/Race: Fae(human-sized); Entrapped/Exiled

~-~-~-~-~

Do you know the inevitable hatred of those who fear;
of those who love;
and of those who fall to despair between the two?

There is much to see and understand in a world of emotions;
we are fulfilled by a cycle of rage;
there is nothing for us but the betting of hearts on a roulette.

Cruelty can often be shown through a lack of action and sometimes even through kindness;
strangely, kindness can be granted through cruelty as well;
in this game, everyone wins, everyone loses.

We each have a story to tell;
a story to live;
a story to die.

So tell me, what is your story and what may I do to help?

~-~-~-~-~

"My name is Mock Serenity."

There is a story, a small tale of the fairies, that has been wandering around for centuries.

"I am here to grant a wish."

A young woman roams the world.
Spirit, demon, angel, or god;
no one seems to know.

"You are granted anything you ask for, just this once."

Only those with the strongest desires or the greatest conflicts are met with her presence.

"However."

In return for compensation, they are granted a single wish.

"You will be made to pay the price."

The stories often told are those often feared.
There was the boy whose parents were taken away when he'd wished for his freedom.
There was the merchant whose family turned into gold when he wished for riches.
There was the king who lost his nation when he wished for victory in war.

"Choose wisely."

~-~-~-~-~

It all starts with the words "Wish upon a dying star; let desire be your heart".
Engraved in some object are the words "My heart is my desire; this dying star will carry my wish".
Repeat these words and light the object aflame to summon her.
That's the easy part.

Once summoned, she doesn't go away.
Not until a wish is granted anyway.

No one knows her motive, yet none question it.
Those who heed the warnings distance themselves from her presence.
Those who don't, fall prey to her cunning.

But what is she? And who is she?

Mock Serenity.

Illeiah Asmodav.

She is a fae with great powers limited by certain laws she cannot break free of.

Cruel as she can be, she is kind as well.
But inevitably, she is a predator of man and his follies.
This is her price for wanting more than she can handle.

She reveals herself only by a summons.
It is said she can grant anything, for a price.

She doesn't always present herself, however.
The will or desperation of the summoner must be sufficient, or the summons is rejected.
Once summoned, she is bound until certain conditions are met for her release.
That's the hard part.​

Nekri Thea Arthropodon[/color]]

Under Construction

To Be Without Sin or Mercy[/color]]

Under Construction

Flip Lighter[/color]]

Under Construction

Evelyn Rothschild[/color]]

Under Construction

[Samples]

Coming Soon

[Conclusion]

Thanks for checking out my thread. If it wasn't what you were looking for, I hope you at least enjoyed the reading. Better to entertain and be missed than to be without impression and utterly forgotten.

-SVW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom