Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not for the faint of heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireandblood

Meteorite
I know this is my second thread, but it's slightly different from the first one. So I promise I'll be a good girl and do no more after this one unless I delete the first. Good? Good.

Hello all. Let me start off by saying that this is my thread seeking extreme, hard-core roleplay. It will be in the horror/psychological thriller type genre. There will pretty much be no tender romance or any of that kind of thing.

I have several plots in mind, but if you read through these and have something else you'd like to do, let me know! I'll be happy to brainstorm. And before you read further, I only RP in PM.

And now, for the plots!

Who says I'm crazy?
Cassandra was strange from the moment she was born. She never cried as a baby, and didn't utter a single word until she was five years old. But when she uttered her first sentence, she was completely fluent and precise in the language. At the age of eight she began acting strangely, becoming agitated for seemingly no reason. Then, at thirteen and the onset of puberty, she shattered. She screamed at nothing, pounded her head on the floor, and complained of voices in her head. She was diagnosed as schizophrenic, and placed in an asylum for the dangerously insane. Sometimes, though, the crazy things she mutters are the thoughts of others... This does not have to be a sexual roleplay. Your character can be a doctor or nurse, just trying to deal with Cass. However, if we want to go with sexual, I'm thinking that a man or woman pays the asylum a large sum of money to hand over this mind-reading girl to become a sex slave. Note: Cass is very, very hard to deal with, so don't suggest this plot if you are not a very strong and patient role-player. I'll give you more plot if you're interested.

Bloodlust
Lily is a mild-mannered girl of sixteen, who attends high school and is in the marching band. One evening she is on her way home from rehearsal when a sound catches her attention and she goes to investigate. She is then captured by your character, a vampire/werewolf/demon/other supernatural being. He/She takes Lily back to (insert place here) and forces her to become a toy for sexual pleasure, as well as bloodlust, etc. He/She inflicts mental, physical, and verbal torture upon Lily, breaking her and causing her ultimately to become nothing but an empty husk there for his/her use.

My Girl
This is one I'd primarily like to do with either a male or a futa. Piper is a strong-willed girl working as an exotic dancer to make some money for school. One evening at work, a man (or futa) approaches her and asks for a private audience. She acquiesces, joining him/her in a back room. She feels something hit her on her head, then she's out. When she awakes, she finds herself with a collar on, tied to a chair at the man's/futa's feet. She becomes his slave. He/She abuses her physically, mentally, sexually, and verbally. From time to time, he/she shows her gentleness, only to rip it away again- because what is true fear without a hint of hope? This will include public humiliation as well.

Family Matters
Obviously, this will include incest. Jillian's mother has passed away, leaving Jill alone with her father. (Ages are negotiable with this one, in keeping with site rules of course. The father can be young or much older.) Since her mother's passing, Jill has noticed her father acting differently- staring at her, touching her, and saying strange things. Then of course this leads to the father sexually abusing her. He locks her in the basement. This one will include video taping, humiliation (not public), watersports, bestiality, risk of pregnancy etc. She makes several attempts to escape but will ultimately fail, and is punished worse every time.

Animal Instincts
In a world where anthros have become relatively accepted by the human population, there is a group of anthros that likes to enslave human girls. Age of my character is negotiable, within site rules. My character or characters become enslaved by the group of anthros (I'd like you to play more than one as well) and passed around for their pleasure. My favorite anthros include Horses, Tigers, Bears, Alligators, Panthers, Bulls, and Wolves. This will involve macro cocks, animal anatomy, and most of the other things in the plots above. This will be one of the few that my characters will grow to enjoy quickly, because there will be no actual violent physical torture involved, although there will be public humiliation. But that makes things more interesting, no?

While I have many more plots in my head, these are my favorites right now! I'm also craving a Pokemon roleplay but it isn't dark or disturbing like these, but if you like Pokemon I'm all for it. So obviously these roleplays involve very violent and depraved acts, as well as blood and torture. So if you are interested, PM me, and we'll see where it goes. Feel free to suggest as well.

Another note: These RPs do not have happy endings where slave and master become friends. These are actual abusive relationships, and while the slaves MIGHT grow to enjoy the sexual aspects, they are still being tortured.

Edit: I also would like to have a roleplay in which my character is a mermaid, who is caught by a crew of fishermen. They use her for whatever purposes they want. This one may end up with a more romantic feel (if you like), if perhaps one of the men begins to feel sorry for her and he steals her away, etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom