Rate the Avatar above you...

Very fancy and reminds me of something like the Renaissance and Assassin's Creed at once. Love the art style too ;) 10/10

I so wanty want to give a ten, but I need to see the high res version. Get a multi megapixel camera in there. So a nine and half for originality -- and a little bit of an evil smile.

A 9. It's a nice picture and yay for blondes, but I'm not into my own gender so yeah... :p But nice nonetheless!!

12/10 -- totally hot couple:

Awww, cute couple. It works for me. But they seem a little preoccupied in their own worlds.

I suddenly have this fear that Revnarh would get two scepters. OK. Now I can't get that image out of my head. Maybe if I go jog, it'll fall out. The idea that is.

10/10 for putting your pictures together and for giving me the idea of putting two more staves between my breasts like the first one. ;)

10/10, but does that squeak when you pull it up and down?

Do you like it when I pull it up and down? Huh? Do you like it? Huh? You do like it. Mmm. Come on, you better tell me you like it....

OMG I'm harassing an avatar! Mmmm, I like it...

10/10 for loving your lovely breasts so much that you could look at them all the time.

Yes, I like it when you play with it...and no, it doesn't squeak, it's a very smooth staff.

Back
Top Bottom