Rate the Avatar above you...

I was adding, not dividing, but I appreciate the attention. 10 for keeping your eye on the door. He's going to come in and find you any second now.

10/10. Not being biased, I just love the midriff and the haughty attitude. Plus the hat is a bonus.

(Am slightly amused)

10/10, for that confident posture and blatant flaunt of sexuality and femininity. She's basically saying, "Think you can handle me?"

10/10 Your cloothes look beautiful and sexy at the same time. Plus the look on your face...it's like you're daring me to step forward and ask you out to be my mistress.

9.999- I took off .001 because I know she'll never be real no matter how much I want her to be :(

8/10

Very good choice for mood, artistic style and coloring. And just sexy enough without being slutty.

7/10. When you're wearing a jacket with orange highlights, fashion dictates huffing a warm color paint, yellow for blocking or orange to match your overall outfit. Silver? Too gauche.

9/10. Sexy posture, cute little rear, but she need to turn just a few degrees more - the current angle makes her look flat-chested.

4 out of 5 stars. Love the chiseled yet rugged features but the tan is too "fake".

Back
Top Bottom