Rate the Avatar above you...

I'll give the avatar an 8. He's got this pimp get-up thing going on, I'm afraid of getting slapped if I don't give him money.

10! I love love LOVE! The full-figured legs are "off the charts" sexy!, The color scheme is gorgeous and I'm digging the blue-green hair!

I'd say 9. Pretty eyes, got a nice mystery to it, but also a bit gloomy.

The hair, face and pure skin each score 10, but I'm not keen on feathers and wings, so I'll deduct 3. But then again I do like that tree in the signature. So overall 8.

8. Sexy, daring, and sensually naughty. Not to mention, it gives me flashbacks of my "stripper" days. (WATCHING them, not doing it myself....) *whistles*

^ There seems to have been a little "corset subculture" developing here while you've been away; you can find out more with no trouble if you want to.... ^

This gets a ten for picture sharpness alone! But I'd give Camille a ten anyway....

10. ;) I still miss the adorable frog that wore a crown, but this one is nice as well. Besides, I would feel as though I was commiting treason if I gave the Prince of Bluemoon anything less!

((Actually this is Blazeblue Hazama specifically.))

I've always been a fan of light yet piercing blue eyes, wish I could see a bit more. However, for what I see....10.

8, its greatest factor is also its downfall. Its too dark. I am a huge fan of (color wise) darker images, and if the form had anything other then darker grey back grounds, this ava would easily receive a 10 from this not so wise dragon. It is also interesting in the design and the character. Over all great ava, just wrong back ground for such I dark colored image.

This avatar has demonstrated staying power. The basic premise, a black dragon with steel teeth in the dark, is not all that prepossessing, but seeing it on the boards for so long, we've kind of gotten used to it. The Member's use of an enlarged version in his signature with more detail was a good choice. Based on its longevity I give it a ten.

LET SOME ONE ELSE RATE FOR ONCE, you always seems to be you. I think you do it on purpose.

and if your tired of seeing it, try suggesting something, I might change if I like it enough.

Anyways, as the second longest avatar used on this site by an active member, I must also award a 10, along with just the amount of classy sass coming from this avatar.

Back
Top Bottom