Rate the Avatar above you...

Aaaaaaaaw. But it's St. Peter's Cross . . .

8/10. It's got a certain kind of appeal, even though I can't quite pin it, and I like the look of those trees in the background with the way they stick out without drawing attention away from the spirit or the moon.

10....It's a sexy lady and for an additional comedic element, she looks she's going to fall off a wall xD

I'm giving it a 7/10 in current mood. I'm mean, it's not bad, but it's not the most eye-catching I've ever seen. It's nice but not some incredible work of art to me.

personally I would give my own avatar a 5, its boring for all but the first time and then that if you scare easily then it could possibly creep you out

this new avatar of yours how ever is MUCH better then Saint Peter's cross, an 8 out of 10, for color and the look of a shattered skull

8/10

I've never seen that anime, but that picture is still pretty cool. The bright colors mixed with the stretching of that shadow across the ground is really awesome.

8/10

I don't particularly care for GIFs as avis....But her expression is just too damned cute xD

Back
Top Bottom