Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The darkness may be hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was asleep shortly but when morning came she had her bed put up as she was outside. The due had covered the ground as Aiko was runnning to the woods. Something about traveling excited her. Though she came to a stop to look around. No one was there which made her relax enough to return to her home where Sasuke was. When she returned she grabbed ehr set of weapons and tied her hair up and away from her face.

Sasuke woke up when she returned.
"oh, a lil late am i ? heh"
He scratches the back of his head and gets up.
"ok so we're going now k?"
He smiled.

"Fine with me." She told him as she rested her hands on her slender hips. Smiling at him as she walked over to stand close to him. "Don't worry about this place. One of my friends will come by and live here for abit."

"ok lets go"
Sasuke headed for his shoes and walked out, and begun to walk to village.
"so which way is south?"
He said to himself.

Aiko followed behind him but noticed he stopped in front of her. Slowly she walked around him. "Is everything ok?" She asked as she walked backwards as little did she know she was heading south.

"thats the way!"
He said heading sout, on the small traill.
He tended to stay quiet.

Aiko watched as he walked past her. Curious about where he was going as she followed behind him. She walked on the balls of her feet ot keep the sound down close to nothing. Though her eyes kept looking at Sasuke. She had to admit he was cute but there was something else about him that made things bit uneasy for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom