Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The darkness may be hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
At a distance from the Hidden Leaf village was a smaller village of which were having problems with bandits. One young female ninja with long white hair had took the first step to free her home. There was a battle of which the remaining bandits took off and now it was her a few others while the rest were resting from their hard battles.

Tonight Aiko was traveling through the woods when she was attacked by three bandits. She managed to handle one of them but the other two managed to get her wrapped up in their wires.

"Let me go!" She yelled out as she struggled within the wires but they tighten up enough to cut into her limbs. Blood dripped to the ground as she glared at them.

It has been two nights since his battle with naruto, he feels sadned, but courageous.
He travels to go see orochimaru, but a small village comes across his path.
He hears screams in the distance which he shouldn't gone to but he did.
Seing a girl in pain and agony, sasuke helped her out, by throwing two explosive kunai at the back of the two bandits and making the explode on impact.
He goes up to the girl to see if shes ok.

Aiko looked at Sasuke as her dark eyes glared at him. Gritting her teeth as she struggled within the tighten wires only to stop once more from the pain. Her muscles were quivering from the pain but her glare at Sasuke disappeared as she figured he may not help her if she continued to glare at him.

"Thank you...Could you get me down? This is starting to get very painful." Her voice was soft like a rose petal and her body was tiny for her age. Though her breasts were full and perky under her clothing and her hips held a slight curve to them.

Sasuke helped her, he had nothing but thoughts of her in his head. She was undoubtibly pretty, but could such a girl get in the way of his goals?
"who are you?"
He asked with a calm tone.

When her feet touched the ground she fell to her knees with the wires hitting the ground and her blood dripping from her wounds. Panting in pain as she looked up at Sasuke seeing him watching her. "Aiko...I'm from a village not far from here. I'm among the few uninjured from defending the village." Slowly she got to her feet as her muscles were trembling. Though she bowed before him. "Thank you for your help..Whoever you are. I do owe you my life."

"owe me your life?"
Sasuke watched her and grinned.
" i am sasuke, form the hidden le...actually i am not form a village...anymore..."

Standing back up to look at him seeing him smiling at her. Though when he corrected himself about he had no village. What she thought was he lost his village in a raid. "I'm sorry to hear that. Were you hit by many rogue ninjas?"

Sasuke sighed and nodded.
"yes, way to many to count."
He looked at her and smiled.
"lets stop talking about that, lets get you home!"

Looking at him seeing he was bit cheerful. Maybe that was his nature. Shrugging her shoulders as she lead him to her village. "Why don't you stay the night and refresh your supplies or..." She looked at him closely seeing he had none. "You can stay with me and I can cook you an old fashion meal."

Nodding to him as she took off a a walk with a limp. Back at her place there was herbs she can put on her wounds. It took her awhile to get him to her place. Once there she slipped her shoes off and walked further inside. "Make yourself at home. I need to get some herbs on these wounds before they get to infected." She informed him as she went into a room off to the right. Once in there she striped down to nothing and poured water into a medium sized tub. Silently she stepped into the water with her back to the door.

Sasuke nodded, and slid off his shoes s well.
He begun roaming around her nice house, it seemed like a family lived here, how could just one person live here!? He walked into the hallway where a beam on lights is shown. It was coming from the girls bathroom, she had forgott to close the door all the way so the light was shining through. He slolwy looked through the crack to see her naked and getting into the tub.
"BAH!"
He said in his mind and turned around and hid for a moment, then getting the idea to look again.

She poured a bucket of cold water over ehr form to wash away the blood. The cold made her gasp in shock as a reaction her skin tensed up making her nipples hard. Aiko stood there shivering as the blood was washed away and the water beaded over the curves of her body. In the bathroom was herbal medcine.

When she was done washing she got out of the tub and wrapped her body up in a towel. Her ears twitched as she heard the boards shiftin gby the weight.

"Um Sasuke...Can you hear me?" She called out to him not thinking he was nearby. "If you can hear me would you come in here? I need you help once more."

He slowly jogss in.
"yeah yeah, i was just in the kitchen, what do u need?"
He scans her from head to toe and sees her towel shape her sexy body.

Her white hair was down to the middle of her back as she looked at him over her shoulder. Smiling softly as she grabbed a bottle of medicine and walked over to him. "This is to help with wounds. I was wondering if you can put this on the back of my shoulders...I can't reach it." She blushed softly as only females tended to the wounded.

"ummmmk?"
he grabbed the bottle and hesitantly rubbed the gel on her back.
It had a weird smell, but he was touching this basiclly naked girl! Her skin was so soft and he widened his eyes and blushed when he cuaght a small glimse f her ass cheeks.
"umm all better?"
he said with a shakey voice.

Aiko raised the towel up to cover herself from him. She turned to face him as her cheeks were blushing. "Thank you. Sorry if it smells but it kills any infections and posions." She told him as she walked to a screen and tossed the towel aside. There she got dressed in another set o fclothin gthat looked similar to what she had earlier.

Feeling great as she walked out and touched Sasuke's shoulder before leaving him there to cook fresh rice and beef.

He followed her into the kitchen ans waited patiently while she cooked.
"so um u live her all alone?"

"Hm?" She looked over her shoulder at him when he sat down to wait on dinner. "Oh yes I do." She left it as that as she poured the thin sliced beef in a frying pan an dfried everything up. When dinenr was down she handed it to him as she tooka small portion.

"wow!"
He said to her statement, and at the food at the same time.
"do u ever get lonely?"

Shrugging her shoulders when he asked if she got lonely. "I am rarely here. I eat sleep and get cleaned up. The rest of the time I'm with the others." She ate after informing of her life. Shaking her head as she finsihed eatting and walked by him as she touched his hair.

"I don't have a spare room but I got a spare mat in my room. If you don't mind sharing a room with me." She said casually with her walking out of the kitchen.

"heh, i guess thats not a problem"
He said scratching the back of his head.

"ill clean up here."
He said picking up his plate after finish eating.
"thank you for the meal."

"I'll get the beds set up!" She called out to him as she went to the bedroom where she opened the closet. Minutes later she placed the mats out with pillows and blankets. For Sasuke she placed him near the door that opened to give her a good view of the area outside. Aiko on the other hand left the door open and the candle burning so he could find his way there.

Silently she nestled down under her blanket where she laid on her stomach wondering where Sasuke came from? Either way she'd be traveling with him shortly to pay him back.

Sasuke lays down in the bed, under the blanket.
He stares up to the ceiling, kinda uncomfortable being in the same room with a girl, but still calm and serious.
he doesn't sya a word.

Aiko blew the candle out and nestled into her pillow. She didn't hear any movements from him but she turned her head over to talk to him. "Sasuke, would you mind if I traveled with you to pay my debt back to you?" She was going to go with him anyways if he refused but she wanted it to be gentle for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom