Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New DM looking for practice (Or player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reipuru

Banned
Banished
I've just gotten into D&D recently, and I'd love to work on my DMing skills, looking at this board they seem a bit of a rarity. We'll be using OpenRPG, I suggest you get it, it makes it a lot easier, and if I get a few people we can discuss campaign setting. Though while not being picky between ""Eberron or Forgotten Realms" here in the thread, I'd like replies with what d20 you're interested in, I can do:

D&D Near -any- campaign setting: 3.0/3.5/4.0
NWoD
Star Wars
Warcraft d20
and I can -attempt- 2e D&D.

Also I suggest using mythweavers for sheet hosting.

I'd love to get in on some 4.0, or 3.5 if more people wind up interested in that.

Just hoping for 4.0 cuz I can play my Dragonborn Sorcerer|Barbarian hybrid

I play a few systems, though based on preference have kept to playing 2nd edition because its a preference. Also helps my DM personally editted the manual through previous information + dnd 1st to forge Ultimate Advance Dungeon and Dragons 2nd edition.

So what do you have in mind ?

I play Pathfinder but I could roll with the 3.5 rules. I also own several 4E and AD&D books so I could play those. I even have the Star Wars book if you run it.

As for setting, well, Forgotten is great as a lot of people know it. I prefer Midnight to Forgotten, and I prefer Dawnforge to Midnight. Dark Sun is also really cool for those looking for top 5 settings.

I play D&D in real life and I love it so much. I can roll with 3.5, Pathfinder, or 4.0. Message me if you still want players!

Dragonborn are my loves <3.

im down but its been a while id need a gentle touch and a place to score some downloads on this stuff..

Urido said:
im down but its been a while id need a gentle touch and a place to score some downloads on this stuff..

If you're looking for Downloads of any 3.5 DnD I've got several books. Like the Shadows one and the Core Players handbook.

Also I might be interested in a 3.5 campaign.

Been a while, but I have most of the stuff for 3.5 lieing around. Hopefully it will be smut free though, as I would rather enjoy a regular game for old time's sake. Anyways, why are we all posting in this two year old thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom