Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kevin Nash's Studio Apartment

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
2q9vpqu.jpg

Kevin Nash's Studio Apartment

23kemc3.jpg

Name:Kevin Nash
Ring Name/Nickname:"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel
Attire:Black Athletic Pants, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

When they got to the apartment complex Kevin opened the door for Julia and let her out before shutting the truck door and locking it up. He then led the way up to his studio apartment and unlocked and opened the door for Julia to go inside, "It's small but I'm the only one that lives here and I don't need anything huge ya know" ,Kevin stated. "So what would you like to eat I've got chicken, fish, steak, pork chops anything you want just let me know and I'll cook it for you" ,he told her with a smile.

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A white tank top with purple flowers and blue jeans with black sneakers
Tagging kevin ,paul walker,Rayon walker
(friday june 6th 2014 early afternoon)
Julia followed Kevin to his front door of his place and when he let her inside and explained why it was small julia smiled saying "its okay i like the place its nice". she thought about it for a minute and said "how about chicken and noodles with green beans ".

23kemc3.jpg

When Julia told him what she wanted to eat Kevin immediately got to work on making it, he prepped the chicken then put it into the oven to bake for a bit before he started cooking the other stuff. While he waited for the chicken to cook a bit he made his way over to Julia again and placed his hands onto her shoulders and massaged them gently, "How about you go pick out a movie from the shelf over there while dinner is cooking?" ,Kevin asked her as he pointed to the large shelf full of DVD's.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia watched as kevin cooked and when he bent over to put the chicken in the over she got a good look at his butt. she then watched him fix the rests of the dinner. She felt his hands on her shoulders massgeing them and she shivered at his touch. she did not chase him away if she did not want what was happening she knew she just had to say so and he would take her home. she smiled and walked over to the case full of DVD's and found that he had one of her favorite movies and pulled it out. "oh wow I love pirates of the cribbion i did not know you had this move ". it was the first movie in the serious.

23kemc3.jpg

He smiled seeing what movie Julia had picked out, "I love that movie too I've got all of them I think Jack Sparrow is hilarious" ,Kevin stated in response. After a little while Kevin checked on everything then made them both a plate and set them on the table near the couch, "Dinner's ready have a seat and get comfortable while you eat and I'll put the movie on" ,Kevin said before putting the movie into the DVD player and turning it in. He then sat down next to Julia and began to eat his dinner, "I hope I did alright with cooking our dinner".

Taylor6.jpg

Julia took a bite and said "it tastes great thank you for the dinner and the movie and I love Jack sparrow too he is cute and funny ". she said it in a teasing way and winked at Kevin. she also scooted close to him while she ate the dinner he cooked for her. she hoped he would take the signal and maybe put one arm around her for she liked his touch she just hoped when he gave her that massage earlier she did not give off the wrong one making him think she was too scared to get close part of her was but she also wanted to make this the best night for him.

23kemc3.jpg

When Kevin finished eating his dinner he took a sip of his juice to wash it all down then leaned back and placed his arm around Julia's shoulders and pulled her into him gently. He could tell she was a little nervous but that she also wanted this and he wouldn't make her do anything she didn't want to. "Julia have you ever even kissed a man before" ,Kevin asked her curiously. He knew how her family was and knew that they kept her away from anyone they didn't like and that was pretty much everyone so he knew the young woman probably didn't have much experience if any.

Taylor6.jpg

She felt him pull her into him but not rough and it seemed he wanted to take things slow kinda let her get used to being around him before he tried anything this relaxed her a bit as well.she finished up her food and drink before she answered his question. "no i have not daddy scared off all the guys i dated and even some of my friends i had except one cause she wanted daddy's money". she then looked him in the eyes and said "i'm still a virgin and never kissed anther man and I bet you was with other woman so i hope i can make you happy"?

23kemc3.jpg

"Well your daddy's not gonna scare me away plus he knows I respect him and I sure hope he respects me back" ,Kevin stated. He smiled at what she said about hoping she could make him happy, "Listen you've already made me happy Julia and even if I've been with other women it doesn't matter I want you to know I'm gonna go at your pace and wait until your ready to kiss or touch me I'm not gonna rush you because you're special to me" ,Kevin told her with a smile. The look in his eyes told her he was being honest with her and that he'd never hurt her or force her into anything she wasn't ready for.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia blushed and said "well i'm Glad i do make you happy and I hope daddy will learn to respect you but with his family being the way they are i fear i may lose them all but I got you and all my new friends i made at the Fuse box so i wont be alone and I think you for that". Julia reached up and tugged at a strand of his hair before pulling her hand back and saying "if you want to kiss go ahead or be romantic with me if i do not like something i will let you know but so far your doing nothing i do not like and thanks for a wounderful night I'm enjoying myself just wish the time would stand still for a bit so i can Live this moment for a long time".

23kemc3.jpg

Kevin smiled when Julia told him he could kiss her, he did feel bad about her father being so brainwashed by Ryan and his father and he wanted to make the young woman feel better as much as he could. He looked into her eyes before leaning down and pressing his lips against hers gently and slowly he opened his mouth to let her explore it.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia felt his lips on hers and she closed her eyes leaning into the kiss bringing her body close to Kevin's . she then opened her mouth and slowly stuck her tongue into his.she reached up with her arms and wrapped them around his neck.

23kemc3.jpg

When Julia stuck her tongue in his mouth Kevin wrapped his arms around her and began to rub her back softly. For it being her first time kissing anyone she was doing really good and Kevin was enjoying it a lot. In the back of his mind he wondered if she liked it as much as he did.

Taylor6.jpg

(friday june 6th 2014 night time)
Julia felt around Kevin's mouth with her tongue and it tasted really good. she felt him rub her back and with out thinking she let out a soft moan from his touch. she hoped that did not cause him to stop for she was fully enjoying herself.

23kemc3.jpg

When Julia let out the soft moan Kevin knew she was enjoying what he was doing, after a few more moments he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "Julia tell me what you want to do with me here and now, how far do you want to go with this?" ,he asked curiously wanting to know her limits and what he was allowed to do. He would never cross the line with her and if she didn't want to do something he wouldn't push her too.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia smiled at his question and was happy that he asked not wanting to push her to far. she looked into his eyes and said "well we could take it slow and see how far we get cause i want this night to last as long as i can make it." she put her head on his chest and said "if you want to take my virginity tonight or later its up to you but ether way i be willing". she gave him a sweet smile and was blushing for she hoped he would take the lead for she was still nervous on how to act on a date but she was ready for anything and she knew it deep down.

23kemc3.jpg

When Julia mentioned him taking her virginity he looked at her then smiled, "Listen that's up to you I'm not gonna do anything like that until you're ready" ,he told her. Kevin liked the woman a lot and he respected her and didn't want to do anything that she may regret later on.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia looked at kevin and knew from his answer she would have to show him she was ready and she was for she wanted him to have all of her but maybe sense he was willing to wait she would take this slow after she just met the guy. she wrapped her arms around his neck and said "thank kevin for showing me what a real man is like and feeling i do not have to rush this to keep you happy". she planted a kiss right on his lips and laid back pulling him onto her. she wanted to make out with him for she loved him so much .

23kemc3.jpg

"You must not have met too many decent men in your life huh?" ,Kevin asked her. He was flattered by her compliment and it made him smile, he returned her kiss and allowed her to pull him on top of her as they kissed. Kevin really liked the woman and he wanted to show her how much he cared about her.

Taylor6.jpg

julia felt him move on top of her while she kissed him. she felt his lips on her and knew he was being gentle with her and letting her take the lead. she just kept right on making out with him for awhile before she stopped and looked him in the eyes and said "I love you kevin nash".

23kemc3.jpg

Kevin continued to kiss Julia as they laid there with each other, he liked the way it felt and how close they were his breathing began to get heavy and his heart began to pound within his chest. When she said she loved him he smiled, "I love you too" ,he stated in response. He knew it everything was going pretty fast but it all felt right to him.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia lost all sense of the time and did not care all she cared was that she had a man in her life who did not run when daddy came around. she felt his body on top of her and sent shivers up her spine and it felt so good to have him close to her. She smiled when he told her he loved her and ran her fingers thou his hair. "wish I could stay here all night with you do not want to leave you ". she then kissed him again and this time ran her fingers down his back.

Back
Top Bottom