Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..~lay in waiting, for Kallie and Keera, luscious hot twins~

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I know they are coming, they can't resist the chance to see me again. ..as always Kallie will come in first, she has to have the first chance at me. If ever a time Keera ever wanted to be the first to initiate the events of the night, Kallie would let her. The unknown dominant factor in this relationship is no doubt Kallie. Her heart and soul let's Thevociewithin and Keera play the parts as if it is an equal unification of hearts, souls, and the endless feeling that all three posses for each equally. At first glance, the first meeting.. Kallie & Keera are exactly the same. Both identical height, hair length and color identical. Both have the same perfect even smiles. Both have gorgous luscious tits, although at times Kalle will show more of her tan glossy deep cleavage, which is caused by her huge overflowing tits. Kallie ability to absorb all the sensaulality, erotica, and perverion that Keera and myself bestow on her to almost inmeasureable. To say she glows or radiates is a huge understatemnet, volvanic would be a closer description, Just a gentle bite on Kallie neck, a tongue tracing of her eyes to her ears, gathering her hair to guide and drive her head...anthing close to this, Kallie'sbreathing changes,her chest heaves with each hard deliberate breath...her huge tits seems to strain as if they are erupting out of her blouse, her eyes moisten, her lips open just ever so little, she has this undeniable look of want..of lust..desire for soulful ravishing sex...it has never fail eithe when I slowly start on her to satisfy her, or as her twin sister brushes Kallie long hair away from her face..holding Kaalie face between her small delicate hands, she pulls Kallie close to slowly pulling he rlips close to her own, she forces Kallie lips open with he long wet hot tongue to push it inside Kallie hot mouth....Kallie the ever intense, has so much to offer and to take. The three of us are as one...there could never be any jealously amongest the three of us, they, as I do, see each other as the other, when aare together, it just "you and me". I have never asked or questioned how or why this meant to be, it just is. It is one of those "isness" in life...~Kallie wallking in, hand in hand with Keera, they are really wanting some ravishing long sex, I can tell, Kallie is wearing a button down blouse, unbuttoned down below her tits, her nipples are barely covered, her hair is braided, tight jeans ~I would bet they were unbuttone~ wearing her nondescript glasses. If she is or isn't wearing panties will affect which way she wants to be fucked. Keera is glides in wearing her tight jeans (as if either one has loose jeans~...she is wearing a dark green tank top, her huge tits looks like they are getting ready to roll right over the neck opening so they can get some relief from being restraint for such a long time. Her hair is down straight, most of it over the front her shoulders draping her huge mounds of tits, the twins love the feel of their own long hair against their own skin. So when Keera walks it slide swished on her smooth skin, that feeling has a direct connection her her glorous cunt. ....the look on her face shows she needing ravished as much as Kallie does.. Keera can cum and have multiple orgasms just by sucking Kallie's tits and then kissing her way down to eat Kallie's dripping cunt....in the rihgt position Kallie will three finger bang she sister's cunt and finger probe Keera cunt so they orgasm multiple times together.....as they walk close to me, they both embrace me hard and they begin to sway....this isn't going to be one of those 30 minute things, this will be an all night endevour, it isn't just sex and a hrad fuck they want, thye want a full diminsion soul pounding, a serious way that all three of us celebrate the existence of us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom