Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Play with Me ;) (edited 8-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicoletta

Super-Earth
I love role plays, and currently I don't have enough to keep me satisfied. I only have a few simple rules, that will be extremely easy to follow.
Firstly, don't god mod. I have had amazing role play go down the toilet because I would post something, and the next person would completely change and add what I said, or control my character. It drives me INSANE.
Secondly, please try your very best to spell things correctly. We all make mistakes, but do your best.
And last, no one liners. I can deal with a paragraph, but at least a five sentence paragraph, please. I'll try my best to match what you give me, but for the people who write 6+ paragraphs, I'm sorry, but I begin stretching myself and just adding fillers at five. If you do give me less than a paragraph, than that's all I'm going to give you. I'm not going to waste my time writing a few paragraphs to get two lines, sorry. My post length varies though on what I'm doing. Usually when I'm online, I have my daughter so it's hard to type five paragraphs holding her.
Okay, now to the pairings and plots!!

I am absolutely craving something based on fifty shades of grey!!!
Cravings (the more ~s means the more I'm craving it)

Pairings that I would love to role play, but don't have a plot for

student/teacher
master/slave~~~~
drug addict/rescuer~~~
brother/sister~
demon/angel~~
human/furry
human/neko~~~
neko/neko
demon/human
angel/human
prince/princess
furry/furry~~~
band member/new band member~
singer/manager~
nerd/jock~~~~

More will come as I think of them

I enjoy anything that has a lot of violence in it, torture, that sort of thing. I can do without it, but that is my absolute favorite.

I'm open to pretty much anything, so pm me if you like one of my ideas, or have one of your own. I can write as much or as little as you want, I'm very accommodating. I can't do dominate though, I just for some reason have a shit time with it. I would love to hear from you ;)

Plots!

Since so many people are fond of incest, I made a plot for that :)

1. The oldest is now in their last year of collage and one younger sibling. The younger sibling came from his/her mothers second marriage and is not really related to them. Never the less they are still siblings and when both the parents die in a plane crash she is taken in by the oldest. Now they are living in a small one bedroom apartment.

Corny I know but this could turn out to be a really sweet romance
I was thinking that the youngest child could still be in high school?

If you have anything you think should be added don't hesitate to speak up, or if you have an entirely different plot you want to try I would love if you told me about it. Please PM me if your interested XD

I would prefer if it was a MxF, the female being played by me, and being the youngest.

CRAVING
2. Gods,Goddess's and demons have been fighting each other for thousands of years, but in the end something must give. The god's and goddess's give in and sign a treaty for a cease fire. But this comes at a lengthly cost. The daughter must marry the demon king. she is a 17 year old girl is far too innocent for her own good. Everyone thinks she knows whats going on in the war, but she really doesn't, except that she's getting married.

The demon king is only 25 years of age. He is a fire demon, he has the dreaded temper of one to with limited patience. No one dares disobey him as they face torture or even worse. one way or another, he gets what he wants for he is Sly and Cunning. Whether it's using his wit or his brute strength. What he desperately lacks is emotion. He does have some though he hides how he feels. He's quite good at doing this.

This can be edited to fit needs of whomever wants to play the demon.

CRAVING I will love forever anyone who will role play this with me!
3. So I don't have all of the details worked out yet, but I have the basis down. I was wanting a drug addicted prostitute, played by me, to have gotten beaten by her pimp and so she's shooting up in an alley when a guy (played by you. yes you *points at screen*) finds her and takes her in. He helps nurse her back to health, and she slowly starting to fall in love with him. Then some challenges arise such as her pimp finds her and gets into a conflict with your character, or she finds out she's pregnant, something to keep the story going. I would really like this to be more plot based, but of course it will involve sex, and to be long term.

CRAVING!!!
5. This one is pure fantasy, and takes place in another world. There is a war going on between the lights and darks of the world. They are told to capture any of the enemy that they find and bring them to their leader for torture, and killing. When one character finds the other character, they capture them and begin the long journey back to their land. On the way though, they begin to slowly fall in love, as the journey takes months. It can go from there!

CRAVING
6. Okay, this one is a fantasy romance. A government group is capturing the worlds shape shifters, and doing horrible experiments on them, to try and harness their power to shape shift to use in their armies. So I was thinking one of the shape shifters is near death and one of the officers rescues here, and they escape together and fall in love. This would be a rather long term

~~More to come~~
I will play any of these plots with more than one person! I'm still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom