Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunny Hill Library

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
2ytsfwg.jpg

Sunny Hill Library

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Mark

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Short Description: Older fraternal twin brother to Murrin Owens, protective of his sister, kind, fun, fan of wrestling, works at the hospital as a patient transporter.
Tagging: Murrin

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

Mark burst into the library and ran across the room, his footsteps echoing a bit as he made his way toward his twin sister. Immediately, Murrin looked up and smiled, shaking her head and bringing a finger to her lips as if telling him to 'shush'.

"Not now, not now!" Mark stated in a normal, yet slightly excited voice. He was doing his best to stay quiet, but it was clear that he wanted to shout, that he was bursting with news he just had to share. The grin on his face was evidence enough there.

Murrin giggled softly. "Oh, out with it," she whispered, tucking some of her blonde hair behind her ear. "I can tell you have something to share with me. What is it?" she asked.

"Well," Mark began as he leaned over to hug his sister. "I just won us some tickets. You and I are going to the A.W.O.L wrestling show tomorrow! We even got backstage passes so we'll be able to meet some of the wrestlers!"

Murrin just sat there stunned and blinking. She wasn't really one for wrestling and Mark knew this, but she knew her brother was quite the fan. However, she was wondering why on earth he was bringing her of all people. He had lots of friends that he could bring. The guy was popular and charming. Everyone loved him. "What?" she asked. "Me?"

Mark grinned and nodded. "Yep. You. And I'm not taking 'no' for an answer." He could see Murrin's co-workers smiling out of the corner of his eye. He knew they all were pulling for him. Murrin never went anywhere, never did anything or went out with anyone. He along with all of them were always encouraging her to get out more so they knew exactly what he was up to. "And..." he continued. "Rumor has it around the hospital that the wrestling school just recently re-opened. So, if we're super lucky and perhaps really nice, if we head on over there they might let us in and watch some of them train before the show!"

"I..." Murrin stammered. She could hear her co-workers giggling and cheering Mark on. Oh, it was a conspiracy.

"I'm not taking 'no' for an answer," Mark said, his grin growing larger.

"Oh, go on, Murrin. We'll be fine here. Go on and have a nice weekend. We'll see you on Monday," one of the co-workers said.

Mark just smiled and grabbed Murrin by the hand and helped her to her feet. Almost immediately, Murrin stumbled, nearly falling over. And, as always, she blushed as a result feeling silly at how clumsy she was. Mark just continued to smile and began leading his sister toward the door. "Let's go," he said as turned to look back at Murrin.

"I'll get you for this later," Murrin said with a soft giggle, tripping one more time before they finally walked out of the library.

(Exits to The Gym/Hard Knocks Wrestling School)

Back
Top Bottom