Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

★~ Danny Phantom Roleplaying Request ~★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello~
I've been really craving a Danny Phantom roleplay consisting of Vlad Masters and you may just be the person to help me out with this.
You guys get your own little summary, too! :)

"Vlad has been looking for a "maid" to help with the cleaning around his castle ... or so he says. In the twisted depth of his mind he's actually scheming. Plotting things that he himself can not even believe he is going through with. Vlad has been lonely for so many years, what, with Maddie now being taken by the bumbling idiot Jack and Daniel wanting nothing to do with the offers Vlad gives him to become his own son. And, the loneliness has finally taken its toll on the poor billionaire (no pun intended).
Vlad has found a new obsession. He has discovered the world of age-play. But, no, not himself being reverted back to childhood. He wants to force it upon another... And this new maid may be just the one to satisfy his craving."

Dun, dun dun!
Haha, but really, I'm wanting this roleplay to consist of spanking, diapering, and age-play. Vlad being the "daddy", while my OC, whom of which I will give you details about after you have jumped on board with the rp, is the "little girl". She is over the age of 18 though. Just lettin' you know. :)
There will be a twist to this story though.
I thought of it as a "Dr Jekyll and Mister Hyde" sort of parody. Vlad can be the "Mister Hyde" by day, being the "daddy" that takes care of her; diapers her, feeds her, and just generally babys her, but still gives her a disciplinary hand. While during the night, Plasmius, Vlad's ghost side, comes out to play. He's the "Dr. Jekyll" counterpart. He would be more lustful than his other half, taunting and teasing my OC. He would also be a slight more dominate too.
My OC would have no idea Vlad is both people either... even though it's completely ironic that she just so happens to gain two "daddies' at the same time... Go figure... At least not until we decide it's time to make the big reveal. She would also be more forced into this than it being a willing partaking. I'd rather this not become a love, mushy story, but if we decide on it, it can turn that way.

What I'm looking for in my roleplaying partner is as followed:

Semi-literate: Please be able to spell correctly and punctuate well. I don't mind a few mess ups here and there, but please don't make it a repetitive thing. :)

Detail and Description: I love detail so much. I can not stress this to you all enough. It makes me exceedingly happy when I find someone who puts as much detail as myself into things. However, if this can't always be done, no worries. I would like enough to where I can also enjoy the story while the ball is kept moving. :)

Paragraph: No one-liners, please. I enjoy a paragraph or more. If this also cannot always be done, don't worry about it. I can understand, but I don't want it to become a continuous thing.

Keep In Character: I would like to see Vlad in character. You know, the witty, taunting, know-it-all he is. Even when he is being the caring "daddy", I'd like to see some of his wit and charm make an appearance. In return, I'll try to make my OC as much human as possible.

Be Patient: I have class starting up soon, which means my replies will quickly slow down. I'll do my best to give at least one to two responses a day when this occurs though. I'll be patient with you as long as you are with me. :)

Have Fun: We're both doing something we love, let's have fun with it.

Thank you so much for looking this over. I hope to hear from some of you soon.
You may reply to this through Private Messaging or on the thread itself. :)
I also give out samples of my writing if you're curious of my skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom