Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight x Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pyretta-Blaze

This is aside from my full request thread, as it's something I'm craving at the moment! Pref' quite long-term also, but if my partner wishes for it to not go on so long, enough depth can still make it enjoyable! I know the detail in it isn't quite great, but it's the basic idea to the whole thing, if anyone wishes to add/change anything, then that's fine, just send me a PM letting me know! c:

Knight x Princess:
A young Princess is coming of age to be married, and of course it's going to be arranged by her Father who is mid-passing due to his illness (whatever that may be). The Kingdom of Metropyton is also currently at war with the Kingdom of Girthea across the sea's, and many assasin's are being sent to kidnap the Princess. In which case, her Father hires a new guard/knight to constantly supervise the Princess and to assure she is always of safety. At first, he's very crude to her, as this job was forced upon him, and he thought the royal family were filth, spoilt, selfish, and pure filth. However he soon realises the Princess is completely different and cares for her Kingdom and wishes to be one of the peasents rather than a royal. He slowly falls for her, and in trying to hide it she finds his kindness and honour tempting and after what first was lust, turns into love, but it's forbidden, and her father was setting up arrangements already for her new Husband to be - Obviously then on it will be how the two go about it, but we'd siv through the first part of the plot, them falling in love, him being hired eg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom