Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Studying the Fauna and Flora (Wingshadow & myself)

Aiden panted as she rode him, it felt strange he really was not doing very much, did all girls do this or was it simply her dirive for him to fertilize her eggs that made her more attentive to the need to be forward? What ever the reason he did not kind, he did not know anything of romance or foreplay so this method of simply sex was easier for him even if he had not expected it. As her motions shifted and intensifyed he grunted and moaned louder.

"Ah...yeas....I...like it!" he managed and he cupped her backside. He began to grind against her a bit, he felt the strange feeling of her insides trying to suck him in, he wondered if it was like this all the time. He felt himself flush though at her comment of him being big, it made him feel a bit more, prideful and suddenly he even swelled a little bit more inside of her, pushing into the tube that extended within and giving her more to work with.

"What...are you called?" he asked her now wanting to know. He panted and moaned, feeling he might burst any second now. It was only several minutes though, he did not wish it to end so fast. He knew a girl had, needs, maybe she had a weak spot too?

"I... I'm a mantis," the girl replied, the movement of her hips back and forth only pausing briefly as she spoke, "You can call me whatever you like... We are typically not given names when we hatch."

The tube latched onto the head of his member and began to suck on his tip, attempting to draw out his semen while her walls began to clench tighter around his shaft in pulses, massaging his length in a rhythmic pattern. Her actions were growing more desperate as she sought his release, the desire to taste of his precious seed growing within her to the point that it was almost painful. Her powerful legs pushed her forward, driving herself onto his long, thick tool with increasing intensity and pace. She groaned as her sex started to twitch and pulse around him and the suction grew in strength, the tube latching onto his flared head pumping back and forth as if attempting to soak up the semen which he had not yet injected into her body.

"Cum... Cum, my mate," the mantis' eyes glazed over, bathing in the glow of her own orgasm as she awaited his sweet release.

Aiden felt himself feel like he was being drawn in, it took him several moments to realize she really was sucking him in, almost like a hungry mouth trying to draw his essence from him. It was indeed strange, but it felt so good as her insides tightened and sucked. He felt like she was forever within but he knew he was very deep inside of her, he could almost imagine he was to her stomach as she rode him in a faster manner.

"Ah.....my...." he grunted feeling himself growing rigid within her his length pulsing with need of release. He felt her tighten and he knew it was only a few moments before he granted her wish.

He held her hips, trying to thrust with her, but she was pounding down on him so much his movements did little if anything only lodging himself in deeper within her hungry cavern. 'Oh my....oh...my..." he grunted feeling the heat increase in his loins. He then felt a white hot intensity surge through him and he couldn't hold it "Amay...ah!" he grunted and felt himself go off. It felt like a fountain had sprung up from within him and his seed flowed like a river inside of her filling her suckling insides.

The mantis' body eagerly soaked up the thick, white fluid and drew it deep within her body. A soft, relieved moan escaped her parted lips as she felt the flow within her, the tube which was latched onto the the head of his member ensuring that every drop went to fertilizing her eggs. If anything, however, the suction increased as if attempting to empty his entire body of every last bit of his semen. She paused the movement of her hips for the moment, letting her powerful inner suction do the work for her. Instead, she bent down and laid her head on his chest while her hands curved around his back and held him gently, enjoying a few moments of cuddling with her new mate.

"Amaya... I don't mind that name," she whispered to him softly, "I will be known by that name from now on, and I will protect you from all danger, my mate."

Aiden panted feeling her body drawing every drop of his release into her. The suction kept him nice and hard, perhaps meaning to do that to ensure more fertilization, his length throbbed inside of her, it was as if she was still riding him and trying to get more as the suction increased. He felt tormented, but oh the torment felt so very good. He held her to him as well, breathing hard and feeling like he could sleep, but his aroused genitals would not ensure restful sleep that was certian.

Aiden did not want to say he hd not meant to call her that, but it sounded very pretty. "So....are you like....my cmpanion?" he asked her thinking girlfriend was a bit stretching it, though she was a girl indeed. Was she going to be like this everyday? Or was it only for the first time she was so forward, and had he now put out her growing fire for it?

"Companion?" Amaya repeated it as if considering the full extent of what was meant by the word, "I suppose you could call me that... Do humans call their mates companions? Are you my companion too?"

She clearly didn't understand what humans meant by that term, her slightly narrowed eyes staring into his with growing interest and intensity, not as a source of semen but as a person. This strange fellow remained nice and hard within her despite his fatigue and the mount of seed he had already injected into her body. Although he wasn't the strongest human in terms of physical capabilities, he certainly had enough stamina to provide an ample supply for her needs. Yet, for the moment she was satisfied with how much he had given her, instead focusing on getting to know this strange young fellow better.

"So... Tell me... Are you hungry?" the mantis' eyes gleamed with more than simple base lust, her vague words drawing out her desire to be even more affectionate with her new lover.

----

(would you like to fast-forward until the three brothers finally meet up at their intended meeting area along with their new monster girl lovers?)

"Well....truthfully....we would be...lovers but...well it did not seem like it at first," he said, after all, she had in some sense forcebly used him, not rape as he was more then willing to help her sate her lust, but there seemed to be very little love in the love making itself. "I suppose we are more like that,,,,so..mates seems appropriate," he said. He was calming down now though, though he was still hard within her.

Her question was answered in the form of a churning in his stomach. "Ys...I was before we mated," he said a bit shy of it. It was a bit of a miracle he performed as he did, if he had strength in him he probably would have managed to do so a bit more.

---

(lets switch back to Seth and Eri finishing like there very last round then a time skip seems in order....)

(sounds good)

------

Eris' small, soft body was soaked in her own sweat, her thighs coated in their combined juices as she continued to ride her lover, her hips pumping back and forth with a thereto unforeseen eagerness. She already had five long, fluffy tails sprouting up from her rear, which she was now wrapping around him, holding him and surrounding him with loving warmth. Her entire body burned, the heat of their embrace causing yet more sweat to flow down her cheeks and drop onto his chest, rubbing her small, yet perfectly round breasts against his chest. Her lips where curved upward in the slightest of smiles, the tips of one of her tails brushing across her lower lip as she gazed down at him with her wide, fox-like eyes. Her soft fluffy ears twitched, cheeks a vibrant red as her chest heaved with heavy breath. Her womanhood was starting to become a bit sore from the constant friction between their bodies despite the copious amounts of lubricant love juices which flowed from her tight snatch.

She bend forward and licked his cheek with the tip of her little tongue, lapping up the beads of sweat which rolled down his face, "I've... Nearly tired myself out... How about you? Do you think you can keep it up for one last round?"

Seth was beginning to feel a bit spent, though only two tails sprouted, this was not there only round. They had switched from many positions, though it seemed receiving his semen in her snatch was the means of forming new tails. Despite each time her own energy seemed to revitalize him, even his demi-god like stamina was growing thin. His member still pulsed with rigid girth inside of her, but it betrayed his true limits.

He was breathing heavily, her clothing as where his had been scattered all over the floor, forgotten and unattended. Fluids puddled in areas, as did the forgotten tea, the pestle had been long forgotten, not needed as with her tails so grew her minds sexual curiosity.

He nodded gently "I can..." he said using his last reserves of strength to show her he could as he sat up and gave her backside a smack.

"Good... I was hoping you would say that," Eris giggled, her firm butt shaking from side to side with baited anticipation of enjoying his last load being deposited directly into her ready and waiting sex which clenched, tightened, and pulsed around him with an ever so slight pattern. Even monster girls such as herself had their limits, and she was certainly pushing herself as she had expended a great deal of her energy in keeping him nice and hard for her to enjoy.

"Lets... Finish you off one last time, then we can go meet your friends," Eris scooted forward in his lap, pressing their hips together until they touched, flesh on flesh, skin to skin, lips trembling as she hoisted herself up for a kiss. As she did so, her inner walls slid along his shaft, tugging and hugging his entire length as she ever so tortuously pulled herself up and almost entirely off of his dick before abruptly sinking back down. She clasped her lips over his, the familiar taste of him urging him onward as she bounced up and down on his lap, impaling herself again and again. Her breasts bounced in time with her motions, the peaks worn raw with his constant nibbling, biting, tweaking, and brushing. She was a complete addict, and yet she was loving every moment of it.

Seth smiled gently even though he felt tired, his pride kept him from backing out of this situation. No he had never had a girl like her before, one that could go so long and just keep asking for more it seemed. His member seemed to grow with anticipation as it grow as hard as steel within her as she scooted and began to slowly impale herself again on him. Her insides felt looser though she seemed capable of controlling just how tightly she gripped him so it mattered little at this point. He grunted softly, going to assault her already raw areolas once more and cup her round backside.

His member twitched with resolve, though he felt empty he knew he would be able to give her a hefty load, each time he seemed spent he was amazed how much he could pump out into her regardless of what he felt. "Mmm....turn around Eri.....I want to take you from behind again love," he said with a smile, it also just made him more in control despite her thrusting backwards into him like a hungered animal.

"From behind? Oh... But you won't be able to look at me quite so easily from behind," Eris smiled and complied with his request despite her words, twisting herself around on his lap without pulling out of him, letting him feel the rubbing of her soft walls against his shaft during the entire maneuver.

Her soft, fluffy tails brushed up against him, wrapping around him and embracing him affectionately yet not tightly enough to restrict his movement in any way. She leaned forward, propping herself up with her hands slightly for support, using her legs to continue to push herself up and down. When his hands brushed across her nipples, she gave him another sharp moan, ever eager to urge him forward despite the growing discomfort from the over-stimulation.

He smiled at her comment, but as she turned without pulling out he grunted feeling her inside twist and swirl around him, the movement itself almost setting him off right away. "Mmm...but I can do this," he stated and grasped her breasts, moving so he was able ti thrust directly into her not to mention get even deeper within her tight snatch. Though she could get in deep herself, it felt deeper as he thrust from behind her womb no longer and obsticle as he pushed passed her cervix right away.

Her nipples, now puffy from stimulation, felt hot in his hands, he was careful not to do too much else it would simply be painful. He grasped her round ass and thrust into it his hips mashing aginst the soft mounds as he penetrated her. He knew he wuld not last very long already feeling the pressure in his manhood with the nee to burst like a flood. He gave her backside a smack, her ass a bit red already from before.

He palmed her soft mounds, the welcome touches edging her further toward her own approaching orgasm as he thrust up into her very core relentlessly. Doubtless, the two of them would need to wash themselves up before appearing before the others, as they smelled heavily of sex, sweat, and sexual fluids. The inari's toes began to curl, a tell-tale sign that the end was within sight, as her body had grown accustomed to his aggressiveness and sex drive to such an extent that she could nearly predict his moment of release. Yet, despite the urge to let herself cum, she managed to persevere, desiring to reach her peak at the same time as her lover for their last round.

"Ahhhmph..." Eris cooed softly when he slapped her butt, the sharp string and residual numbness that followed helping to keep her well aroused and alert, "that's right, love... Put your big thing where it belongs, deep inside of my pussy... Give me one last load, I know you have it in you, don't you?"

Eris's arms shook with fatigue, and finally gave away, resting her weight on his hands that cupped her breasts as she awaited his final climax. She began to gasp and squirm in his grasp, the need to feel sweet release starting to make itself painfully clear. She wouldn't last much longer...

Beads of new swet ran down his face as she cooed and egged him on. At times he took this as almost like she was teasing him, wanting him to just give up and become submissive to her again. He however wanted to be on top for this time and as her arms gave way he moved so he was upon his knees behind her her bare ass in the air. He had to momentarily pull out, but the motion was so fluid it was almost as if he had just went back to slam it home hard once more. He was sure her womb was already full of his cum, the last few loads swirling around biut beginning to be accompanied by another.

"I'm close....oh.....mmmhhh!" he gritted his teeth behind his lips, jaws clenching as he pushed forward, he gave her another sharp spank, feeling her muscles clench as he did, it was the first step to his release. Already he felt the surge filling in his sack like a gun ready to fire off, all it took was one more hammer hit.

He pulled out nearly all the way and with a final shove hilted her balls deep and came. "Oh.....shit.....!" he grunted feeling the almost fiery sensation of release as he filled her womb with a fresh load. He thrust swirling it around within her, reaching to rub her clit as he came and thrust non stop within her.

The sting of the slap on her rear caused her to squeak and clench around him, the added tightness sending her lover hurtling over the edge of pleasure. The flowing of his semen into her already well-fucked and filled womb, combined with the continuous thrusting that accompanied it, was more than enough to break through what little resistance she had left. Her mind went blank and she drew in a sharp gasp of air as her body did the rest of the work for her.

"Seth! Seth, I'm... Cumming..." her sex tightened around him as she came as a simultaneous release of her own fluids met his which flooded her sex, spurting out and adding another sticky layer to her semen-stained inner thighs. With another blinding surge of light, yet another tail appeared on her behind to add to the others, exactly doubling the number that she had possessed prior to meeting him. Eris panted and moaned, struggling to retain a semblance of consciousness as she fought the strong urge to simply fall asleep in his embrace. Even with the additional energy that he had given her, her body was expended and would need time to recover from their nearly non-stop sexual encounter.

"No... No more..." Eris honestly requested that he cease plunging himself into her body, desiring instead to simply cuddle and perhaps get to know this strangely dominant and eager young man that had given her so much of his seed, "Just... Hold me gently?"

The inari managed to pull his softening member out and turn herself over onto her back, her soft tails spreading out like a soft fur blanket below herself as she breathed deeply, attempting to cool herself down and regain some of her stamina so that she could clean herself off. She felt soiled, sticky, and above all else fatigued, after all, and it felt terrible to remain in such a state for too long.

Seth panted feeling his strength vanish, he received no revitalizing surge this time around, only the odd feeling of deep tiredness. He never felt like this after an encounter, it was his first time feeling utterly spent, and it felt rather nice too. As she pulled out he would normally think to plunge back in, but he had no energy even to joke about it and instead nestled down beside her. "Alright," he replied to her and cuddled next to her. He felt oddly dirty, be it sleeping on the ground or the amount of sexual fluids all over them.

Seth panted softly for several minutes before he caught his breath. He held her close to him and let his eyes shut a little bit. He knew it would be morning soon, they would need to get cleaned and go and find this lake. He had a feeling she could lead the way better then he could so he hoped to beat the other two there.

___(want to just skip to there all meeting?)

(sure)

-----

Within the next hour, all three of the young brothers and their impromptu lovers had made their way toward Moonstone Lake. Toward the bottom of the clearing, Seth and Eris broke through the south part of the clearing. Her long blonde hair was freshly washed clean of the sweat and filth and she sported a different yukata than before, freshly pressed and bound around her petite frame. Her six tails swished back and forth in time with her steps, feet shod in the traditional sandals that she had worn earlier although she now possessed a more elegant and self-confident aura about her.

"See? I told you I knew the way here," the Inari smiled meekly up at Seth, clutching his side as she rubbed her cheek against him, "Would you pat my head and give me a kiss on the cheek as a reward?"

Before Seth could comply or voice his reply, Lynda and Zack stepped into view a short distance away to their right, the presence of the powerful creature by his side evoking a surprised squeak from the Inari by Seth's side. The dragon crossed her arms in front of her ample chest, ignoring the other human and his companion as she turned to Zack, "Its... Not like I felt compelled to show you the way or anything... It just so happens that I would like to make my nest around here. There is fresh water and plenty of deer and other game to eat, so its as good a place as any."

Last but not least Amaya and Aiden appeared to Seth and Eris's left, the swift mantis girl darting in and scoping out the clearing before nodding to her mate that it was safe. The other two monster girls weren't acting in a particularly aggressive manner at the moment and they appeared to be on friendly terms with the humans which Aiden had informed her were his brothers. It seemed unlikely that they would stir up trouble while their mates were nearby... Collateral damage tended to be in abundance when such strong monsters clashed, after all, and there currently wasn't any immediate need for such actions anyway. The three monster girls merely eyed each other with unspoken words of truce for the time being... but the uneasy alliance would be easily broken should things turn sour.

Seth smiled "I didn't doubt you," he replied. He began to feel a sense of pride as his very attractive companion stood beside him. He couldn't help but want to puff his chest out in a sense, he wondered how his friend and brother fared, he guessed they got lost and would look rather disheveled and unkept, but he was nicely cleaned, his cloths where a bit dirty but he seemed very well kept thanks to Eris. He also knew she was by far prettier then any girl they had ever seen or been with so he felt very good indeed. "I hope they are not too surprised by your appearance," he whispered to her softly, though he really wished the exact opposite of his words.

Zack chuckled softly. "What ever you say," he said. His dragon companion was still trying to put up a front, to be imposing and not so giving and what not. True what she was was correct, plenty of water and animals, but he knew she just wanted to be close by for him. "There is my brother Seth....looks like someone is with him," he said as he noticed they where not the only ones here. He saw someone else suddenly appear further away, and noticed it too was another strange girl, but then Aiden appeared.

"Thanks, but i dont think I'm in any danger," he said to Amaya, she was indeed very attentive to his well being, much like a knight to there king. "Those two are Seth and Zack....I don't know the two girls though," he said though he seemed rather meek compared to the dragon beside Zack.

Amaya simply nodded, standing her ground beside Aiden as she looked over the two men and monster girls in front of her, remaining slightly tense despite his words. The dragon as well seemed somewhat uneasy around the others and remained silent, merely gazing over them with an authoritative yet slightly uneasy gaze. The inari, however, seemed eager to introduce herself to Seth's brothers, stepping elegantly toward them with small, well-placed steps while her tails gently swayed with each movement she made.

"Hello Zack, Aiden... I am Eris, Seth's lover," the fox girl smiled, extending her long right sleeve toward the two of them, "I see that you two have gotten pretty mates for yourself as well."

Both boyys where not sure what to do but they shook her hand thinking that gesture was meant for that. "Hello nice to meet you," both wondered if they had alkl had similar experiences. "This is Lynda....she is...well...my mate...." he said not sure how else to explain it. It seemed all three, well save for Seth, had kinda fallen into this and had not been prepared, though none where complaining either.

"This is Amaya...she is my mate...and is protecting me...she doesn't say alot," Aiden said, he however felt a bit, strange being so close to Lynda. How in the world had Zack managed to mate with such a big dragon, but he was also awe struck by her. "Wow your really a dragon..." he said without meaning to. "Never seen one before...your alot...prettier then the stories."

"Uhm... Thanks," Lynda reached up, running her clawed hand through her hair in a somewhat embarrassed manner. She took a few steps closer to Zack, wrapping one hand around him as her wings spread out and overshadowed them, "Your brother... He seems kind enough."

Amaya stepped in front of Aiden, arm blades held at the ready, but her motions lacked aggression. Instead, she was taking a shallow defensive stance, as if attempting to dissuade the dragon from putting any moves on her mate. She didn't need any more semen at the moment, but she did promise to protect him and the large lizard-like monster girl seemed the more dangerous of the two.

"Please don't feel threatened" Eris decided to test the waters, taking a few more steps toward the mantis girl while smiling in a friendly manner, "You are quite pretty yourself, Amaya. I'm sure Aiden wouldn't forget about you even if he did take one or two more mates. You wouldn't want him to feel neglected while you care for your eggs, and it will help keep him nice and primed."

Amaya reluctantly sat down on the ground beside Aiden, trusting the others to keep their cool as well for now althoguh she seemed unconvinced by Eris' words. Eris, however, took her actions as passive acceptance, and then turned toward Seth, "Uhm, why where you all meeting up here in the first place? I don't think you ever mentioned that."

Seth cleared his throat, but Zack quickly answered the question. "We are a part of a group of explorers, well sort of...the local king asked for travelers to perform the task of trying to learn about the life and forest of his kingdom...he seems to want to know as much of the world as he can...knowledge is power I guess," he shrugged. "Yeah what he said" Set responded, it was clear out of the two Zack was the smartest.

"What do you mean by one or two more mates?' Aiden asked his mind seemed to be on the matter earlier. "I mean.....nevermind," he said he was still giving Lynda a sidelong look at times, he seemed a bit tense even if she seemed firnedly, she was a dragon, something he knew could be...not so friendly.

"So anyways...I suppose...so fa....our knowledge is about you three..." he said gesturing to the three girls. "By the way....would you mind if I sketched you...." he asked "Me too..." Aiden chimed in. "I already drew Lynda," Zack showed the drawing, it was a rather nice one, albeit a bit fast and hurried.

"Monster girls such as ourselves can be a bit possessive at times," Eris explained, "but like humans, we each have our own tolarance levels for having other mates on the side. Some of the insect-type monster girls, especially the ones that live in colonies, may even willingly share their mate with the others or with the queen in particular. Some others only need mates during a particular time of the year, such as Harpies, and may even release their mate after conception."

"Humph, its not like I promised to stand by his side forever or anything," the dragon's cheeks turned a slightly darker shade of red, "It just so happens that we seemed to have good chemistry, so I decided to give it a try with him. Its not like I was desperate or anything... Dragons don't go into heat like brute beasts."

"Say what you like, Lynda," Eris giggled, her sleeve-covered hands reaching up and covering her mouth as she fluttered her eyelashes, "I think there is a bit more to it than just that... You should be more honest with yourself."

"S-shut up, fluffy mammal," Lynda turned away from Eris, refusing to make eye contact with her for the time being. The three brother's discussion of drawings, however, peaked her interest and she instantly spoke up to answer their request.

"If its for your job, I suppose there isn't any helping it," the proud dragon shrugged, "Take as many drawings of me as you like, but at least try to draw me from my good sides instead of a simple front profile. If you want your king to be impressed with your work, you should try your best to impress him."

"You may draw me however you like, Darling," Eris stepped back toward Seth, folding her hands behind her back as she stuck her chest out a bit and fidgeted, rocking back and forth slightly as she spoke, "I'd even be willing to pose standing, sitting, or even in the nude if you want... Just make sure to draw all six of my tails."

Amaya walked up behind Aiden and hugged him from behind, pressing her soft breasts against his back as she rubbed her cheek affectionately against his, nodding in response to his question while combining it with some affectionate contact between their bodies.

The three felt they where in the middle of something they ought not to be in. Though as the girls spoke they kept mental notes as to what was said, after all it sounded useful to know. There job was to learn what they could of all wild life even the plants if possible.

Aiden seemed pleased they agreed to model for them. "Oh...I'll be sure to do my best," he said between the three he was probably the more gifted with ink and brush, not to mention any other form of art. He came from wealthier background then Seth and Zack, though during his younger years arts had been a part of his life. However certian events lead to him being among the other two. He never really spoke of it and they never bothered to pry.

Seth sort of scuffed his foot into the ground, he could not draw worth spit, in fact he at times would have Zaxk draw for him to impress a girl. "I...cant..." he mumbled.

Zack however said little as he was already grabbing his pen and paper.

"What wrong Amaya?" Aiden asked thinking she was trying to protect him, but as he felt her nuzzling from behind his face heated up a bit as he blushed.

Back
Top Bottom