Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cassie's Apartment

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
107116a.jpg

Cassie's Apartment

wgp4y8.jpg

Name: Cassandra Price
Ring Name/Nickname: Cassie
Attire: Pink cami tank, beige capris, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Taka, Kevin

Cassie led both Taka and Kevin up to her apartment and unlocked her door. Once inside, she put away her groceries and showed both men where they could put their things. "I know it's small," she said, her cheeks pink. "But the fridge is over there, if you need to use it. And there's plenty of counter space." She smiled at them both and bit down on her bottom lip as she tucked some of her red hair behind an ear.

35kv1wx.jpg

Name: Manabu Takamura
Ring Name/Nickname: Takamura, Taka
Attire: White sweatshirt with the Team Japan logo, jeans, oldschool converse all-stars
Tagging: Kevin, Cassie

"Thank you so much Cassie!" Said the appreciative wrestler. He then proceeded to walk towards the counter, neatly placing his bag over there. He pulled out the chicken breasts and broccoli since those needs to be refrigerated. Upon closing the fridge door, he pulled out a pen and wrote something on the back of the store's receipt.

"Watch Takamura on A.W.O.L All Time. :)"

His English writing as not as bad as a first grader but the smiley face was decent. He grabbed one of the fridge magnet and stuck it there.

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight white T-Shirt, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses
Tagging:Taka, Cassie, Anyone

"Yes thank you so much for everything" ,Kevin followed up. He placed his bag in the fridge bit grabbed a green apple from it for the road, he watched as Taka wrote on the store's receipt and then stuck it to the fridge. Kevin read it then let out a small laugh, "Hell yeah A.W.O.L is the brand to watch" ,he stated trying to plug the company both he and Taka were working for now.

wgp4y8.jpg

Cassie giggled softly. "Well, I'll be sure to watch," she said. "So, where to and who wants to drive?" she then asked. "There are a few places we can go to. I haven't checked them out yet, so it's a gamble. But there's a diner, pub and coffee place not too far away from here if any of those appeal. There's also a dance club." She bit down on her lip and looked at both Taka and Kevin. "So, any of those sound all right? I wish I could give a proper recommendation, but I haven't tried any of them out yet," she said, her cheeks turning bright red.

35kv1wx.jpg

Attire: White sweatshirt with the Team Japan logo, jeans, oldschool converse all-stars

"Unanimous Decision. Kevin drives." Said Taka quickly as the horrors of driving a left-handed vehicle crept up his spine.
"As for the venue, all I'm saying is that I don't know how to dance." He frowned. "I like Michael Jackson but I just can't do the moonwalk." He smiled and the brightness came back. "But still, it's a challenge! Whatever you people decide, I will join you. we are friends! We go together!"

j9vp74.jpg

Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight white T-Shirt, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses

"Alright I have no problem driving" ,Kevin stated. He liked to drive and didn't mind driving at all in fact he was kind of hoping that he could drive. "I don't mind where we go it's up to you Cassie where do you think would be a good place to start off?' ,Kevin asked kindly as he rubbed the apple he had in his hand on his shirt.

wgp4y8.jpg

Cassie furrowed her eyebrows a little as she thought about where to go. It was a bit late and as such, she figured it might be best to just go out and grab a cup of tea or coffee at the cafe might be the best option. It would probably be a bit quieter than the pub, Taka wasn't up for dancing and given the hour she figured going out for a meal would probably be a bit much. "How about the cafe?" she suggested. "It should be a bit quieter, I'm guessing. Maybe we can grab a coffee or tea or something." She smiled at them both, hoping that both Taka and Kevin were all right with the idea.

35kv1wx.jpg

"Like what I said, I have no problems as long as I'm with my friends." He gestured for them to go on outside.
"I think that's a terrific idea. The place is probably quiet and not crowded. It's a good place to talk about things." He to them in an enthusiastic tone.

(Exits to Daily Grind Cafe)

j9vp74.jpg

"Alright cool let's go" ,Kevin stated with a smile. He made his way out the door then outside where he unlocked his car and got inside. He started it up as he waited for the others to get in. Kevin then turned the radio on and plugged his ipod into it and turned on some music, "Hope you guys don't mind the music I have a good mix of stuff on this thing so it shouldn't get too boring" ,he stated. He made sure the volume was low enough so that the three could hear each other talk.

(Exits to Daily Grind Cafe)

wgp4y8.jpg

Cassie smiled and followed both Taka and Kevin out of her apartment. She locked up her place and made her way to Kevin's car. Once situated inside, she told Kevin the directions on how to get to the cafe and soon they were all off to the place, listening to the music and chatting as they left.

(Exits to The Daily Grind Cafe)

wgp4y8.jpg

(Thurs June 5, 2014; night)

Cassie fumbled for her keys and unlocked her door. Once opened she gestured for both Kevin and Taka to go inside. Giving them both a smile, she let out a tiny sigh followed by a squeak of excitement. "I can't believe what has happened tonight!" She clapped her hands over her mouth. "You both got interviews and me a job! Just... I'm speechless!" She giggled a bit. "And I have both of you to thank for the job. So, thank you." At that, she gave them both a hug.

35kv1wx.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Cassie, Anyone.

Taka returned Cassie's hug, careful not to squish the young woman. "Yes Cassie. I told you, you'll eventually have a job here at Sunny Hill!" He then pulled Kevin for a group hug. "All of us, we all will succeed here in Sunny Hill!

After gathering his things and seeing Kevin do the same, he told Cassie that she better report now to her boss. He is definitely waiting for her, especially after that wonderful work that she did earlier.

"Bye Cassie! Good night! I'll call you about the apartment tomorrow ok? You help me out with the landlord!" He turned towards Kevin. "Let's go man, we still have to check TV and watch news remember?"

(Exits to The Hotel)

wgp4y8.jpg

Cassie smiled at both Taka and Kevin. "All right. Well, I'll see you both later for sure then and definitely keep me updated on things. Hopefully we'll be neighbors very soon. That would be fantastic." She showed them both out and gave them each another hug, happy to have made friends as well as landed a job. "Take care, talk to you both soon!" Locking up after herself, she waved good bye to her friends and headed toward JA's apartment.

(Exits to JA's Home Office)

j9vp74.jpg

Kevin hugged the two back he liked that he had made such good friends within such a short time being in Sunny Hill. When the hug was broken he smiled at Cassie, "Congrats on the job we're very happy for you and I know I look forward to the next time we can all hang out again" ,he stated with a smile to the both of his friends. When Taka mentioned the TV Kevin nodded, "You're absolutely right bro I gotta see what went down in the supermarket earlier today" ,Kevin agreed. He accepted Cassie's second hug and watched as she walked towards her new boss' office to make sure she got there safely before getting into his car.

(Exits to Hotel)

wgp4y8.jpg

Tagging: No one

Cassie headed back to her apartment and once there, unlocked her door and walked inside. She re-locked the door behind herself, kicked off her shoes and then walked over to her bed and flung herself upon it and giggled. She was so happy. She'd somehow managed to make and find a job all in one night and she even had a cash advance that she hadn't expected. Sitting up, she put her purse on her night stand and then went into her bathroom to take a quick shower and change into a nighty. Once done and changed, she sat back down on her bed and snuggled up under the blankets. She set her alarm clock for 6am, wanting to be up early so that she could get to work transcribing the interviews of both Taka and Kevin sooner than later. Yes, she had a full day ahead of her since after that she'd more than likely be meeting up with both men to help them out in looking at the complex and hopefully finding an apartment. Yawning, she finally turned out the light and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

wgp4y8.jpg

Attire: Black knit short-sleeve top, beige shorts, black wedged heels.
Tagging: No one

(Friday June 6, 2014; early morning)

Cassie woke up early and immediately set to work on transcribing the interviews of both Taka and Kevin. It took her most of the morning. But seeing as she didn't have any plans, plus her job came first, she didn't mind in the slightest. She ate a modest breakfast while she worked on her assignment and once she finished it up and was happy with her introduction and conclusion blurbs for them both, only then did she finally get dressed. Happy with her work, she figured she could drop off the flash drive at JA's and then give Taka a call to see when he and Kevin wanted to meet up and look at the complex and see about getting a place there.

(Exits to JA's Home Office)

Back
Top Bottom