Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dance Studio

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Jasper

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

Kat smiled and giggled a little. "Slow dancing is easy, Jasper," she said. "All that requires..." her voice trailed as she took a hold of his large hands and placed them on her hips. "And..." her voice trailed again as she pressed her body close to his, her hands gently touching his chest and caressing him. "Now, sway." She looked up into his eyes. "Easy, wouldn't you say?" she asked as they began to sway a little. "Of course, there are variations, but this is an example." She smiled up at him.

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat

Jasper smiled when Kat said that slow dancing was easy and when she placed his hands on her hips he looked into her eyes, "I like this already" ,he stated playfully. "This is quite easy" ,he admitted as he swayed with Kat. "They should play more slow songs at the fuse box I think I'd like dancing like this to some music". Jasper blushed slightly after making the admission but he didn't care knowing Kat wouldn't make fun of him.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled and looked up into Jasper's eyes. "I wouldn't mind dancing like this either and would be all for places like the Fuze Box to play more of it. However, there's nothing saying we can't dance more like this at places like that. Right?" she said. "We can dance however we want. After all, dance is an expression of what you're feeling. So... why not." She smiled a bit more and giggled softly, her hands moving about his waist and gently rubbing up and down his back as she pressed herself close.

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat

"You're absolutely right Kat in fact I think we should dance like this a the fuze box when we go there next" ,Jasper stated as he looked back into her eyes. "Hm I never really looked at dancing as an expression of how someone was feeling before but I guess it makes sense like right now we're close and dancing slowly and right now I'm feeling mellow and at ease ya know taking things slowly not having to rush, relaxing" ,Jasper stated. Just as he was about to lean in and kiss her again his phone went off and he let out a growl, "It seems as if we're not allowed any alone time today" ,he said as he picked up his phone. After he was finished talking he hung up the phone and looked at Kat, "Boss wants to meet with me and I bet it's because of the supermarket brawl between me and Walker you can come with me if you'd like and then afterwards we can head to dinner I guess" ,Jasper stated. He felt terrible that his job and other things were getting in the way of him and Kat having time together just the two of them.

(Exit to Boss' Office)

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled and nuzzled Jasper. It was nice just dancing slow with him, having the time with him where it was just the two of them and no one else. "Maybe we can dance like this if you want. I don't mind and am all for it," she said softly. "After all, who says we have to dance any certain way." Just then Jasper's phone went off. She pulled away so that he could answer it and talk. When he was done and learned he needed to go to a meeting with his boss, she gave a nod in understanding. "It's all right, Jasper. Some days are just like that. Maybe it'll make later that much better," she said trying to keep things positive. "Think about how much sweeter it'll be because of all the interruptions." She giggled. "And I'll go with you. I can wait. You're worth it." She gave him a smile and a kiss, got her things and then followed him to where his meeting was to be held.

(Exits to the Boss' Office)

Back
Top Bottom