Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dance Studio

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
30hop6o.jpg

Dance Studio

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Jasper

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

Kat led Jasper into the dance studio, making sure to sign in and take the key for the door to one of the rooms before heading in further. "I've signed us in to this room. This way," she said, smiling as she walked. "It's one of the smaller rooms. But since it'll be just us, I figured we didn't need one of the larger rooms." Giggling, she took a hold of his hand, and quickened her pace until they reached the door. Quickly, she unlocked the door and once inside, she locked it. "It's all ours for the next hour," she said as she threw her bag down on the floor. "What should I show you first?"

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat

Jasper let Kat lead the way and smiled when they got into the room, when she asked what she should show him first he didn't know how to answer. "I'm honestly not sure I don't know much about dancing so how about you show me what you think is best" ,Jasper suggested with a smile. He was excited to see what she did and what she loved he wanted to know everything about her and he knew he was going to enjoy their time at the Dance studio.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat giggled. "Well then. How about we start with the basics." At that, she kicked off her sneakers and moved to the middle of the room and waited for Jasper to follow. While she waited, she moved into a first position stance and smiled brightly. "We call this... first position," she said suggestively.

261n1py.jpg

Jasper nodded when Kat suggested starting with the basics he made his way over to her and smirked when she told him what they called the position she was in. "Hm so where should I be? Should I mimic what you're doing? I may need a little direction" ,Jasper stated with a small laugh. He was already having fun and they had barely started doing anything it was refreshing to finally have someone he felt so strongly about and to be able to spend time with them.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled at Jasper. "Just mimic me and you can use the mirrors on the walls to help you. Just like you would in the gym to make sure you're using the machines correctly." As she watched him align his feet, her smile grew. "Position looks pretty good actually. Just..." She walked up to him and placed her hands on his abs. "Like when you kickbox, engage your core and keep it strong." She looked up into his eyes and let out a tiny sigh. "Looks good..."

261n1py.jpg

Jasper let Kat guide his body into position he smiled liking everything that was happening. "I'm having a lot of fun right now Kat I never thought I'd step foot in this place until I met you and I'm glad I'm here now" ,Jasper told her his eyes letting her know he was sincere. "Ok so what's next?" ,he asked as he looked into the mirror.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled and giggled. She was having a great time and was happy that Jasper was as well. It was nice seeing him show interest in her passion for ballet. "Well," she continued. "There are four more from where the first one came from." Giggling a bit, she moved her body gracefully and fluidly into each of them. "Think you can do those if I do them slower?" she asked. "After that, we can do a few basic steps and then we can have some real fun..." she giggled. She was truly in her element in the studio.

261n1py.jpg

As Kat moved Jasper watched and took everything in she seemed so happy and completely and totally herself and he liked that. "I think I can do it if you do it slower" ,he told her. When Kat mentioned something about having some real fun after he smirked, "I'm interested in what you have in mind seeing as I was under the impression we were already having fun" ,Jasper said with a smile.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat giggled and gave Jasper a look. "Oh... for that..." And she just took off and started dancing. Step after step, move after move. She free-styled and was totally in her element, eyes closed as she counted in her head and let her body move to music that wasn't even playing. Her entire body was fluid as it swayed, her legs moving as she leaped across the floor, feet moving, arms moving. She was lost in her dancing and having the time of her life as she shared it with Jasper.

261n1py.jpg

When Kat took off dancing Jasper watched and smiled the woman looked so happy and free and he knew she truly loved to dance just by the way she moved around and the expression on her face. Jasper thought she was absolutely beautiful and so talented, he took a seat on the floor and leaned up against the wall to watch Kat dance. Just seeing her so happy made him feel great and happier then anything.

2w3rmzl.jpg

When Kat finally stopped dancing, a sheen of sweat had broken out over her skin and her breathing had gone a bit heavy. But the smile playing on her lips lit up her entire face and it was clear she was happy. Looking over at Jasper, she giggled. "Now," she said, catching her breath just a bit. "Your turn." She ran over to him and grabbed his hands. "Dance with me."

261n1py.jpg

Normally Jasper wouldn't even think about dancing and would sit still and kindly deny when asked but he got up as soon as Kat told him to dance with her. The woman brought out a side of him he never knew existed until meeting her, he grabbed her hands and just went with what felt right and began to dance not caring if he looked horrible or not he knew Kat wouldn't make fun of him or judge him at all.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat was thrilled when Jasper actually started to move and dance along with her. It made her happy to see him enjoying himself and getting into things. Plus, she loved how he moved. He had a natural talent that stemmed from his athletic ability as a wrestler. And though it wasn't quite the same as that of a dancer, he had a grace that was uniquely his and she loved him for sharing it with her. She hoped he'd share it with her in the future as well, both in private and in public when they went out. "You're a great dancer, Jasper," she said giving him a smile.

261n1py.jpg

"Don't lie I know I'm terrible" ,Jasper stated laughing. "You can be honest with me I won't get mad for it". He danced around laughing as he did it wasn't a laugh out of nervousness it was laugh that showed he was having fun. He stopped for a bit to grab Kat and give her a hug, "Even if I look awful I am having fun and I thank you for bringing me here" ,he said with a smile.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat giggled. "You are not terrible," she said as she held onto Jasper's hands and danced with him. "You honestly aren't." When he stopped for a moment pulled her into a hug, she hugged him right back, liking the closeness and happy that he was having fun. It meant so much that she could share this with him. It was a big part of her life and so important to her. So the fact that it mattered to him... it meant the world to her. "I'm glad to hear that," she said, smiling broadly. She pulled away a little and looked up into his eyes. "You've no idea how much hearing that means to me."

261n1py.jpg

Jasper couldn't help but keep smiling as Kat spoke she made him feel so good about himself and she boosted his confidence a lot. When she looked into his eyes he looked back into hers, "Well I mean it Kat I'm having so much fun with you here and I couldn't ask for more right now" ,he stated. "I think we should go to the fuze later tonight too if you want I think I'd like to dance to some music with you". His cheeks turned red after he made the suggestion and he hoped she wouldn't mind going to the same place two nights in a row.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled and leaned in close to give Jasper a hug. "Well, I'm glad. And I'm having a lot of fun too." She giggled softly. "Honestly, I feel like I'd just have fun snuggling up to you and watching television." Her cheeks turned a bit red as she said it, but it was the truth. "And I'd love to go the Fuze Box again tonight. I had so much fun last night and I don't have to work this weekend, so I won't be worrying about that in the back of mind," she said. "So, I'm definitely good with that. I'm glad you want to go." At that, she leaned in close and pressed herself against him in a hug, her arms wrapped about his waist as she nuzzled him.

261n1py.jpg

"I know I'd have fun snuggling up and watching TV with you Kat I have fun doing everything with you" ,Jasper stated. When Kat agreed to go to the Fuze box again Jasper smiled brightly. "Awesome and seeing as you don't have work this weekend how about we snuggle up and watch TV sometime this weekend?" ,he suggested. When she nuzzled up against him he held her close he loved the way she held him and he would never tire of it.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Hugging Jasper tightly, Kat giggled softly. "That sounds like a perfect thing to do this weekend," she said. "Consider it done." She pulled back just a bit and looked up into his eyes and smiled. "I love doing things with you, Jasper. I just feel so comfortable. It's nice that I can be myself and you accept me for who I am." She hugged him again and rubbed his back a little. Just then she let out a tiny sigh of contentment. "You've definitely got me falling for you, Jasper. Falling hard and falling fast." She giggled a bit more as her cheeks turned bright red.

261n1py.jpg

Jasper smiled when Kat told him what he had suggested sounded like a perfect thing to do this weekend and when she said she was falling for him he pulled her even closer to him. "I'm falling for you too Kat, hard and fast" ,he stated in response. He then leaned down and kissed her deeply. His hands running up and down her back gently as his lips met hers.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled, her body feeling so very warm, as Jasper told her that he too was falling for her. It was nice to know that his feelings were that strong because her own for him very much were as well. When he began to lean close, his lips making contact with her own, she felt her tummy flutter and her heart begin to race. Every fiber of her being ignited, all her senses heightened and all of them centered on Japser. She could feel his hands tracing her spine, the heat emanating from his body in waves. It was tender, passionate and wonderful. And she knew in that moment that she'd found her one.

261n1py.jpg

After a little bit Jasper broke the kiss and looked into Kat's eyes again he took her hands and held them in his. He too knew he had found his one and only and he was happy, more happy then he had ever been. "Well shall we continue?" ,Jasper asked as he held her hands. He began to move again in an attempt to lead for once but it was turning out to be a failure and he knew it. Jasper started laughing a little, "I'm no good at this thank goodness I have you to teach me" ,he told her with a huge smile on his face.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled as she looked up into Jasper's eyes when he pulled away, breaking their kiss. Never had her life seemed so perfect and on the right path as it did in that moment. All her past troubles and even her current ones with work seemed so distant... "We shall," she said with a giggle as she began to dance. Her giggling turned into laughter when it became clear that though he had some natural talent and grace, leading wasn't a strong point. And soon both she and Jasper were laughing together. "Of course I'll teach you," she said. "But don't forget, there's always slow dancing too." She giggled a bit more. "But how about we start with some of this." At that, she began to show him a few more basic moves so that he could easily learn them and try his hand again at leading later on.

261n1py.jpg

Jasper was enjoying himself immensely Kat had made him feel so energetic and carefree when he was with her and he absolutely loved it. She hadn't made fun of him once even with his goofiness and mess ups and that was something he appreciated a lot. When she showed him some more moves he followed her steps and let her guide him. "So uh slow dancing huh? Is that any easier then the stuff I was attempting to do?" ,Jasper asked with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom