Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parking Lot

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
n4e9na.jpg

Parking Lot
At The Arena​

331qaeg.jpg

Name: Jessie Johnson
Ring Name/Nickname: Cool Dude
Attire: Tie die t-shirt , ripped jeans with hippie designs painted onto them
Tagging: any

(June 5th 2014 late night)

Cool dude had worn himself out on his night time journey and found himself back at the arena. He stumbled his way over to a dark corner and leaned against the wall and let himself slid down to a sitting position letting out a little noise as he came to the ground "oufff ahhh there we go" Cool Dude leaned over and fell asleep on the concrete with not a care in the world. he thought there was another big wrestling day tomorrow and he wanted to be here when the door opened up for the workers and wrestlers to go inside. He of course was wrong on what day of the week it was and surely would find that out in due time. He figured no alarm was needed he was sure he would wake at the sound of the first people to show up in the morning. Besides his clock was in his van and he couldn't remember where in the world he had left it so he continued to daze off into a peaceful sleep.

rk09iw.jpg

Name: Julius Anthony Chen
Ring Name/Nickname: J.A.
Attire: Leather Jacker, Anthax Logo Shirt, Distressed pants, Lacoste Shoes, Rayban glasses.
Tagging: Jessie, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Morning)

As J.A heads back to his car, he spotted a familiar face. "Too much coke with Mary Jane I guess?" He chuckled. He pulled out his phone and take a snapshot but he figured that Jessie was sleeping peacefully, as if he was in this grand room that he just leave him be. He walked past him, respecting the man's privacy in this very open area.

331qaeg.jpg

Hearing someone walking by him Cool Dude opened one eye just a little. a well dressed man had just passed by him it seemed like he wasn't going to be bothering with him so he was pretty relaxed. But he figured it must be time to get up and try and head into the building he rolled around on the ground for a few moments trying to wake himself. and then jumped up to his feat.

rk09iw.jpg

Attire: Leather Jacker, Anthax Logo Shirt, Distressed pants, Lacoste Shoes, Rayban glasses.

"Still prefer the life on the road I must say?" J.A hoped that his joke would register with the man who had a severe woodstock 69 hangover. He was walking towards his car when he heard the rustling noises. When he looked around, he saw Jessie rolling on the floor.

"How's it going my friend? All hyped up for the next show? Already warming up I noticed." J.A said, his voice echoing in the almost empty parking lot.

331qaeg.jpg

(Friday June 6,2014 early morning)
"Like Yeah man.. Totally ready man can't wait for all my fans to be in the arena having a groovy time. Must almost be time for building to open up for crew and wrestlers right man i don't know the time but it must be right so like man i could like totally go in and walk around and see what the others are doing while waiting for start time right man, awww man going to be so much fun tonight"

rk09iw.jpg

"So you do plan on sticking around here? Well, might as well right? Get into the groove early on." J.A. unfolded his crossed his arms as he decided to take this opportunity. He pulled out his cellphone and pressed the "record" button.

"Been to the Fuze Box recently? Like last night? I've heard from the fans that a lot of the A.W.O.L guys were there. Especially the champ. How was it?"

331qaeg.jpg

Tagging: any/j.a

"Yeah Man i was there man , well for a little while anyway . I didn't see any chimps there though." he got a slight depressed look for a second and then right back to his big smile "Oh man but if i did i would have totally danced with the little fellows such groovy animals chimps are. But there were like these cool people all over dancing we even did the fishy . umm.... i think it was called the fishy or scuba diver or oh shucks man i dont know but it was fun there were some groovy chicks in the place and groovy dudes"

rk09iw.jpg

"Chicks? You mean girls right? Not the small chickens?" He chuckled as he continues. "I was just kidding. Anyway, speaking of chicks, I heard there was this girl that the champ dated last night? I'm kind of surprised. As far as I know, Jasper is not the type to go out and be sociable and you know, that kind of stuff." He paused, now crossing his arms, getting more serious with his questioning. He knows that he got Jessie's attention, he'll go for it. "So, you know anything about her? Some people say that she's working at the cafe, some say she's a dancer. What do you think? You know anything? I'm just concerned Jessie. You do know the feud between Jasper and Ryan right?"

331qaeg.jpg

"yeah yeah thats what i mean man. Jasper? "he asked thinking for a second and then it clicked "OH you mean the big guy with the little lady yeah man they was dancing man. i Danced near them for a second. She was sure a good dancer last night so i think she could be a dancer i don't know man!!hehe" he began to do his silly little laugh for no reason at all you have to wonder sometimes about cool dude if jokes just randomly jumped into his mind that no one else knew about.
"There feud oh man ya know i try not to get involved man i think they should learn to just love man eveyone should just love eachother and this world would be a better place man."

rk09iw.jpg

"Yeah, everyone should love one another. Be friends with all!" He laughed as he remembers Julia's pathetic attempt at bluffing. He pressed the "stop" button on his phone. His data is sufficient. "Anyway, I better get going now man. It seems you'll have a fun day ahead of you. Keep the excitement up! Better warm up early for the show than be stiff." He chuckled as he made his way towards his car.

(Exits to Daily Grind Cafe)

331qaeg.jpg

"Yeah man totally right man." he listened as the man talked and then walked away "Hmmm i wounder if i should have told him how close and stuff the big man and little lady looked like they were getting or about how they left together .. Oh well to late now huh" he said to himself as he began to walk towards a entrance into the building.

(exit to the guys locker room)

331qaeg.jpg

(Friday June 6, 2014; Late Evening)

Cool Dude returned from his night on the town singing and dancing tonight he had his mind a little more about him and decided not to sleep on the ground but rather inside , inside of his Van that is he stumbled his way over to it and opened up the back climbing inside and closing the back door. He had bed in the back of the van with nice fuzzy blankets and the walls all colored in tiedie colors. He turned on a radio and laid down on his bed as sounds of Led Zepplin filled the van. It wasn't long before The Cool Dude was in a deep sleep. He planned to get as much rest as possible before the big show the next day.

331qaeg.jpg

(Sat. June 7, 2014; 6am early morning)
rolling over Cool Dude awoke to the sounds of deep purple on his radio. looking over at his clock his eyes hardly open at all "wow man.... it's that time already...." he sat up and unbuttoned his jeans they were such a tight fir at the waist it was a struggle to slip them off. reaching into a bag he pulled out another pair of jeans just as torn and just as heavily decorated. he stood up bent over so that his head wouldnt hit the roof of the van struggling to get the jeans up as he heard a car pass by he looked up fast as it started him hitting his head on the roof and falling to the floor with his bare ass still exposed. "oww man that's not cool." he said as he began to laugh , he finished struggling to get his pants on.

then he made his way to the front seat of the van and searched around a moment for the keys. once he found them he started up the van and turned the van radio on. blairing The Who's song teenage wasteland as he drove out of the parking lot.
(exit to sunnyhills shopping center)

Back
Top Bottom