Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L) Absences

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
14j165f.jpg
If you are not going to be posting for more then three days please let everyone know in here. Thank You

i wont be posting in this group at all today probably and for sure wont be on at all tomorrow got a big wrestling show tomorrow so very busy at the moment and wont be near a comp at all tomorrow. (anyone around the MA. USA area more then welcome to come check out the show shameless plug lol)

TheWarlock said:
i wont be posting in this group at all today probably and for sure wont be on at all tomorrow got a big wrestling show tomorrow so very busy at the moment and wont be near a comp at all tomorrow. (anyone around the MA. USA area more then welcome to come check out the show shameless plug lol)

Same here :D and love the shameless plugs ha ha

With the sudden swell of work and new rassignments, my creativity got stunted. I'm actually contemplating on giving away the roles of Taka and J.A. to whoever is interested. :( I wan't to contribute but I don't want to with my current pace and sudden decline in imagination.

Aww damn I was enjoying you in the group, so much so that I am willing to wait for ya if you want put your characters in a place that they don't really need to interact until you're ready :) just a suggestion I really do like your characters and I don't think anyone could play them the way you do because they are YOUR characters and you made them who they are get what I'm saying?

B-b-b-b-b-but..... *sobs*

Though seriously, yeah, I agree with Krys. I'd be willing to wait for you to come back and play your characters. I'd even put Cassie on hold indefinitely for that, have her be given an assignment that has her doing whatever and then just make up another character. For serious. i don't think anyone would play them in the same way...... it would make me go sadface. Just saying.

IF and that being a BIG IF someone were to have to take over Kings characters i would say whoever took them over would have to agree that when/if King returns at some point he gets those characters back in his control no questions asked . that's just my opinion on the matter. but either way King it has been a pleasure writing with you thus far hope to get to write more with you as time goes on :) .

Hey King what about as far as Taka goes finishing up writing for up up until the first show and having him get injured and having to take time out thus giving a storyline way for yourself to be out for as long as you needed to take away from writing on this story just another thought.

Not that I'm totally leaving, it just that this real life issue's been messing me up. Thank you for the kind words. Means a lot to me. But yeah, I can't slow you guys down. I love this group too, as for me abstaining from RP, it will take a while. :( So far, the guys/chars are up for grabs. I'm pretty sure we have competent role-players here. They can surely fill in. I'm so sorry... T_T

Busy today..... and still busy, heee.... won't be posting until evening time probably. >.<
BUT....... if all goes well, I'll soon have me a new dress on top of everything! YAY! lol.

Got the dress! YAY! And I lovessssssss it!!!!!!!!! (of course that means pic spam, haha!) And those who know me, know I HATE, LOATHE, DETEST, DESPISE trying on and getting knew clothes. XD

darkangel76 said:
Got the dress! YAY! And I lovessssssss it!!!!!!!!! (of course that means pic spam, haha!) And those who know me, know I HATE, LOATHE, DETEST, DESPISE trying on and getting knew clothes. XD

:D I'm happy you loves your dress!

Just a reminder that I'm visiting my family this week so my posting will be sporadic at best and definitely cut down from my norm. But I'll do what I can, when I can.

no problem :) I have a few things to work on in the group like adding some threads to it and stuff so I'm probably not gonna get too many posts in for the next few days either just wanna get the group more organized

Back
Top Bottom