Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L) OOC Chatter

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
14j165f.jpg
Out Of Character Thread​

Yes you are :D
Just letting everyone know if you want a specific thread(Place) for your character please let me know and I'll post one for you :)

Can my girl have her own room. At A.w.o.l.
And post header later when I get on computer.

Alright, I'm joining! (Thanks for being helpful KS)

Just posted my character profile. Please let me know when I can start posting. Thanks!

Just made a little change to how the NPC profiles are set up people can now decide if they want their NPCs to be open meaning that anyone can use them or creator controlled meaning only the person that creates them can use them. Please be respectful and follow what people wish to do with their NPCs.

okay all my future hubby just moved in a girl after telling me he just needed a week apart from me and when i so willing went to spend the night with my mom so he could sit at home and think saying it had nothing to do with me i walked in on him sleeping with a girl in his bed and now he is moving that bitch into his home. That stupid prick used me and then tossed me out like i was trash yea i'm not perfect but my gosh i'm sweet and caring and faithful and i tried to keep his house clean for him and freakin cook cause i'm moody and dealin with this break up wont be on much but i will try to get on cause being on here with you all helps me out.

been there with my ex in a way except my situation was coming home early from work and finding her getting busy on the couch. still got to deal with the actual divorce process on that one been separated for a few years now. Don't worry wildkat life goes on and you'll find someone better for you.

I've been through it too Wildkat and while my ex wasn't sleeping with the guy she was making out with him on MY bed and it was after I made her dinner her excuse was that it was a dare from someone else it hurt a lot but I got through it if you need someone to vent to I'll listen my AIM is pretty much always up if you have that you can IM me my info is in my profile on here or you can PM me either way I don't mind :)

thanks guys you make me happy i will see about getting aim so i can chat with you krys on that and tell you all i can your such a sweet heart of all you are. wish you guys lived in oklahoma so we could hangout it would be fun. popping back in now yea for me.

Hey everyone I just wanted to know if everyone wanted to continue on with this if so please let me know I am going to be getting all my posts in later today. I'd like to move on to the show day soon if possible I know I've been slacking and I am sorry but I plan on trying to get things moving again so we can all have fun with this thing and hopefully get the show day going soon :)

of course i am and i was wondering if i can skip forward to the day of the show in the morning with cool dude going out to grab something to eat / run into sally at her job at the cafe before the show cuz i really don't have much else i feel i can do on the current day.

The current champion list looks good so far got a few questions though.
1) how are you or the group deciding the vacant titles.
2) when title matches occur between RP characters are those people allowed to make the choice by discussing the match with eachother on who will win and if the title will change hands fully themselves or will it have to be cleared by the GM OR will the outcome for title matches be told to the people playing the characters straight from the GM only. Doesn't matter to me either way just want to know for future reference so i don't make a mistake with how i handle a title match if i ever am put in one. (cool dude loves TV title just a reminder in case ya wanted to have him spend any time in that slot lol)
3) final question i promise lol Who is playing Wrestling characters i know i got COOL DUDE and Krys you have Kid Sadistic, THE rich bad guy whos name is escaping me at the moment, fearless and Jade,and Kevin ,, TAKA is out after this show if i remember right i forget what the planning there was going to be. am i missing any cuz right now that looks like just me and Krys playing actual wrestlers and then any NPC wrestlers that are in the mix so i just got to say i'd like to see some other people in group who are here or new ones come in to play more workers so that when it comes to shows there are more people writing from the wrestlers point of view other then just me and krys. I mean of course all the other characters i think are great and fill out the world nicely just thinking a few more people playing wrestlers would be nice as well.

TheWarlock said:
of course i am and i was wondering if i can skip forward to the day of the show in the morning with cool dude going out to grab something to eat / run into sally at her job at the cafe before the show cuz i really don't have much else i feel i can do on the current day.

The current champion list looks good so far got a few questions though.
1) how are you or the group deciding the vacant titles.
2) when title matches occur between RP characters are those people allowed to make the choice by discussing the match with eachother on who will win and if the title will change hands fully themselves or will it have to be cleared by the GM OR will the outcome for title matches be told to the people playing the characters straight from the GM only. Doesn't matter to me either way just want to know for future reference so i don't make a mistake with how i handle a title match if i ever am put in one. (cool dude loves TV title just a reminder in case ya wanted to have him spend any time in that slot lol)
3) final question i promise lol Who is playing Wrestling characters i know i got COOL DUDE and Krys you have Kid Sadistic, THE rich bad guy whos name is escaping me at the moment, fearless and Jade,and Kevin ,, TAKA is out after this show if i remember right i forget what the planning there was going to be. am i missing any cuz right now that looks like just me and Krys playing actual wrestlers and then any NPC wrestlers that are in the mix so i just got to say i'd like to see some other people in group who are here or new ones come in to play more workers so that when it comes to shows there are more people writing from the wrestlers point of view other then just me and krys. I mean of course all the other characters i think are great and fill out the world nicely just thinking a few more people playing wrestlers would be nice as well.

Yes for you're question about Cool Dude I plan to get my characters moving on to the next day as well as soon as possible.

1)The vacant titles will be decided by me I will be putting on matches between wrestlers and either a reoccurring NPC or a one time NPC just to get wrestlers into title slots after the first show. (Cool Dude was actually going to be put into the TV Title slot after defeating Derek Tyson if that is alright with you)

2.As for matches between two members of the group I will be creating a thread called The Locker Room OOC where the two players facing off can discuss the match and outcome of the match within that thread. The reason for me making the thread will be solely for match discussion I feel it'll be easier for us to have a separate thread for that then to clutter the regular OOC with match discussion stuff plus it gives focus to the matches and the matches only, make sense?

3)As for wrestling characters I am going to make ANOTHER thread which will be a character list and it will have a list of who's playing who. I plan on organizing this group within the next few days so that it'll run smoother and I will keep everyone updated with the changes I made as I make them. Also about having more people play wrestlers if anyone knows anyone who may be interested in that then feel free to write them and ask if they want to join I think more wrestler characters would help a lot.

By the way I don't know how many times I almost wrote workers throughout this whole thing in reference to wrestlers lol it is definitely a habit ha ha

all sounds good to me. If cool dude is going to win the match maybe a surprising accidental win somehow to where even cool dude is surprised he won the match. i got some ideas let me know what you have in mind for the character he is facing but its cool with me and yeah again all your other ideas and threads sound like perfect ideas cant wait to see how it all plays out

when ever you post for cool dude at the cafe i will pop sally there or do you want me to bring sally there the next day.

Alright everyone I'm noticing that some people are WAY ahead of others and I need to have everyone slow things down and let everyone catch up a bit. Also there are some places it is hard for me to follow the storyline at due to there being two different days and points of time being posted. Maybe it's just me but I am sooo confused with all that is going on right now lol. I'm going to be doing a bit of tidying up of the group this week and hopefully this will help things a bit just please can we all possibly discuss and come up with an idea to put everyone on the same page I'm totally lost :(

Back
Top Bottom