Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Things Come In Small Packages...(Awesomist x Yoshie)

Sasha nervously awaited Winry's reaction, and her eyes widened when she saw the towel fall, exposing Winry's wonderfully curved body. It looked so divinely beautiful and untouched. The sexy scenery made Sasha all wet and horny, and her cock pushed too strongly against the tight jeans she wore. In a matter of seconds, Winry got on her knees and locked eyes with the bulge. The woman couldn't say a full sentence, it was like as if she was possessed by what her eyes had caught.

Sasha moaned slightly as she felt her cock break free. It gushed out so strongly that it hit Winry's nose when it sprung free. She tried to relax as her boss started pleasuring her, licking the entire length and sucking it teasingly. God, her boss knew what she was doing, and easily managed to send waves of pleasures through her spine. Sasha began sweating, her body getting wetter by the second with each time Winry shoves the huge cock down her throat. She leaned back against the wall and her left hand reached down and dived through Winry's hair. Feeling her a bit, and making sure her hair doesn't get in the way of her sucking. Her right down slowly dived down her body and reached just below her balls, then started rubbing her perfectly hidden pussy there. Moans and moans of pleasure echoed across the room, even though Sasha did her best not to make some noise.

"I was born like this.. I'm a f-freak who can't hold herself from j-jerking twice everyday.." she muttered when Winry asked her curiously, and quickly went back to moaning. Her cock was fully hard now, and about 8-9 inches in length. Never before had Sasha gotten a blowjob, and she sure was getting the time of her life. Her cock was already leaking precum, and that made Sasha a bit worried because she knows that she cums more than ten guys together..

“Mmm… I wouldn’t call you a freak dear; I would just say that you are different.” She licked it once more. It pulsed in her mouth, it yearned to be touched. It screamed that it wanted something. “Oh, you are so thick; it’s thicker than any that I’ve had. You were born this way? You are indeed special, oh the taste. You must treat it nice Innocent, you cannot keep something this …oh…good caged up like that. Embrace what you are dear, do not be ashamed of it.” She said deepthroating it once more.

“So should I still call you Sassy, I mean are you a girl… do you still have the girl part?” She was so busy licking and sucking on her dick that she could not seem to form sentences. “Have you… um… you know… polished it yet? Are you still a virgin? You taste so good, how could you not be…and it’s so big.” Seduction was craving it, she wanted it, it had been so long since she actually had been penetrated, since something other than her fingers pleasured her that she could not think straight. All she knew was that she wanted it inside her.
“Twice a day… you masturbate twice a day?! The words ran through her like water. For some reason it made her hornier. Her insatiable hunger rising up, but this was her assistant, this wasn’t some fling that she had invited over, no this was Sasha, that innocent beautiful little girl she hired and now she was sucking her dick like a mad woman. But Seduction could not stop, she would not stop, it called to her, begged for her, it wanted and craved only her. Winry had to make her cock hers. Seduction purred approval and then looked up and only said one word. “Gimme.”

"Ahh I'm happy that you like it Ms Seduction" Sasha said happily as she looked down at her boss, who was excited and happy enough to suck her cock dry. "Um yeah.." Sasha blushed heavily before she slowly lifted her balls with her hand and revealed her tight, wet dripping pussy hidden just bellow her balls. "It's super sensitive though.." she added, her face getting even redder. "Yeah I have to jerk twice a day to keep it.. under control.. and yes, I never polished it before" Sasha admitted. She felt her face burning with redness with each piece of personal information she vents ouf her chest. It was something she kept for herself for more than ten years now, and it felt really good to share it with someone who turns out to love it, let alone accept it. Though, Sasha figured out that Winry was just asking out of curiosity, she wouldn't ask her to.. polish it together would she? Wouldn't that be too much for a bit of relaxation? To be fully honest, Sasha wouldn't mind putting it to use for the first time..

Sasha pushed her cock deeper inside her boss's mouth, precum already spilling inside Winry's mouth. In a few minutes, Sasha's hands quickly clenched around her cock and pointed it at Winry's mouth. She knew that she needs to hold it well or it might shoot cum around and make a mess. It took her a full 30 seconds to finish all her seeds, as she shot jets and jets of hot thick white cum inside Winry's mouth, at her face and even at her breasts. Sasha's eyes widened as she saw her boss covered with cum and slowly bent down and looked at her deeply.

"Oh my god Ms Seduction, I'm so sorry.. I got carried away.. I'll go get a towel".

Seduction winced, she had never been showered by cum before, let alone this much and she liked it. She got up and remembered that her towel was on the floor she used that to wipe off. Once she was all cleaned up she looked at Sasha and then she bent over and placed her hands on her black oak desk and wiggled her ass. “Would you mind me being your first? I want to feel it.” She looked back at Sasha. “You’re getting hard again. Sassy, oh look at it… it looks like its ready to go again. Don’t make me beg for it Innocent.”

Winry couldn’t wait any longer, not that she was a patient person to begin with but she had this look on her face that insisted that she wanted it. “Like it… I want it… I can’t believe you had this hidden all this time.” A cool breeze came through the balcony and Winry’s hair started blowing. It was a lustful picture for anyone who had a camera. She was standing there bent over ass in the air awaiting her lover to give her what she desired.

Sasha watched Winry wipe herself clean with her towel. Her body looked gorgeous and hungry for more, while Sasha's dick still stood with excitement. She approached the woman from behind and felt her butt cheeks a bit, admiring how smooth they felt. She kissed Winry's neck passionately and moved her hands to feel Winry's perky breasts. They were so lively and full, her nipples were hard while her entire skin was baby smooth. She could easily smell the bubble gum cherry blossom odor mixed with Sasha's own odor filling the room. "You're so beautiful Ms Seduction" she said while her cock rubbed gently against Winry's butt cheeks.

Gently, she lifted Winry's right leg upwards and bent it across the desk, giving more access for Sasha's cock. Her fingers gently moved down and felt her wet pussy and rubbed the entrance teasingly before positioning her cock near the folds. She gently pushed it through, making sure that she doesn't hurt Winry at all. In a few seconds, she had her balls touching Winry's body. "Oh my god Ms Seduction, you're too tight" she said as she pulled her cock out a bit then pushed it back inside slowly.

Winry was waiting for the moment when she would feel Sasha entering her, and as Sasha got closer the more anxious Winry grew. Sasha smelled nice; it was a mixture of sweet musk, she wanted to breath it in more, her smooth lips touched Winry’s neck and gave the women chills down her spine, she had never had that before, the warm touch of a women, yet being handled like a man it was so different, so welcoming. Once that monster penetrated her she let out a piercing moan. She gripped the edges of the desk, she could not hold her orgasm back and squirted on Sasha’s dick. Winry’s legs started to shake as she tried hard not to moan Sasha’s name, and that was no easy task.

Her leg was resting on the desk but it was shaking, she was panting. “Oh, wow… it’s been so long, You feel so good, Sassy… give me more.” She cooed as she arched her back so that Sasha can go deeper. When she commented on how tight Winry was she moaned in approval. “I told you it’s been a long time Innocent.” She said bracing for her to go faster. The pace that Sasha was doing was good, Winry longed for more while biting her lip.

Winry's loving moans gave Sasha the approving green lights to pick up her pace. She glued their bodies together, enjoying the feeling of Winry's smooth skin rubbing against her's, loving the mixture of their odors filling the room. Her cock stood firmly inside Winry's hole and Sasha had to arch her back and pull it backwards a few inches then push inside in order to complete one thrust. She steadily picked up her pace and noticed Winry's moans getting more intense with every passing second. Soon, she found her balls smacking Winry's ass rapidly as her cock easily slid in and out of Winry's pussy.

"We got it all warmed up" she said as she kissed Winry's neck again. Both of her hands reached down and rubbed the upper part of Winry's entrance to stimulate her even further, and she used her arms to keep their bodies glued together. Winry's back felt smooth, warm and wet against Sasha's hard nipples. "Am I good for a starter? You can give me directions if you want, Ms Seduction" he whispered into her ears passionately.

Winry’s moans escaladed to cries of passion. Her pussy began to squirt, and cum was now on her office desk. It was wet and it trickled down her leg to no avail. She did not care; all she cared about was getting off. She pulled the girl to her embracing in a deep passionate kiss, her tongue teasing and tantalizing her mouth, her smooth mouth lusting for more, desiring more and she would not stop till she was satisfied. She growled and then grabbed the girl’s ass with the left hand and smacked it with the right. She rubbed it and then cupped it, smacking it gently and then smacking it harder the second time. “More, I want more, you’re so good at what you do…” She said out of breathe.

Sasha eagerly pushed her lips against Winry's and enjoyed her taste. She parted her lips happily and gave Winry's tongue access into her mouth. Her tongue flicked against Winry's teasingly as she gently sucked her bottom lip and moaned inside her mouth. Her hips pushed forward while her hands surrounded Winry's legs and pushed them closer together, making her hole tighter around Sasha's massive cock. Sasha couldn't hold her pleasure anymore, and exploded into Winry's pussy with warm cum filling her completely. She watched as her cum dripped from Winry's pussy, mixing with Winry's juices and dripping into the desk and floor.

Her tongue felt like silk, her dick felt like heaven all these mixed together made Winry whimper and moan and finally she whispered Sasha’s name. She was not going to scream it because let’s be serious Seduction is not the type to hand over control so easily. When Sasha came it was like a wave of pleasure, a passage of temptation and a will like no other. She purred and her legs shook. She was really into it, the waves of pleasure it was something that she had not had in so long, she had not experienced in so long that she almost collapsed when she was finally let go. Cum was everywhere from the desk to the floor from the floor and to the most private orifice of her.

“Shall we share the bed… the butler shall have a fun time cleaning this up.” She said trying to walk.

The orgasm was indeed thrilling. Both bodies were definitely satisfied with the pleasure they received. The room rocked with their odors filling the room completely, and silence started taking over when the girly moans from both sides ceased. Sasha kissed Winry lovingly as she slowly pulled his cock out of Winry's pussy. She examined the mess the made, and how sweaty they got each other. She listened carefully to her boss's words before she answered cheerfully.

"You lead the way, I'll follow suit"

She would follow her to the bed or any other place she wanted, both sexy naked women, one with a huge cock dangling between her legs, and madly in love with the other. Not only was Winry a great fuck, but she also appreciated and accepted Sasha's 'condition' which made Sasha feel warmly in love during their sex.

Winry led her new lust up to the bedroom. When the door opened you saw a giant purple and black California King size Canopy bed with matching pillows adoring the top of the bed and the drapes were lilac. The pillows were hand made from different parts of Europe, Asia, and India, imported with the finest silk, cashmere, velvet and other different types of cloth. The bedroom too had a balcony and you could see a beautiful view of the city and the waterfront and even some of the boats that were off at sea and some on shore from where you were standing. The curtains that were on the windows of the balcony were a shade of black that was a mixture of silk and cashmere. Candles surrounded the place and there was a fifty karat gold chandelier that was in the middle between the bed and the balcony. The Dresser was Armani, it had three walk in closets and the lamps were from Peru and Indonesia.

“Come tell me how you like it Innocent… I hope it pleases you.” She said pulling back the curtains and opening up the balcony to let some air in.

Sasha entered the room cheerfully holding Winry's hands along the way. She gasped upon the glorious sight in front of her own eyes, the room looked absolutely unbelievable. Sasha figured out she has to save up money for 10 years just to afford half of the furniture there. "It's.. beautiful Ms Seduction, I have never seen anything like this" she added with a smile as her eyes continued rooming the place. "Must have cost you fortune" she added shortly after. A gentle breeze moved through the room as Winry opened up the balcony and surrounded her bare, slightly wet skin creating a very soothing and relaxing sensation. Sasha's eyes looked at the wonderful scenery, loving how the lights decorated the gloomy night and streets. She kept close to Winry and examined their next activity excitedly - the day keeps getting better and better and maybe Sasha will get more than a job here.. Winry is definitely a catch.. one in a million.

Seduction smiled she was pleased that Sasha liked it. She was pleased to have someone there but she was so happy to be touched. She placed her fingers between her thighs. “Oh, I am so wet…You sure you never used that thing on anyone else… its quite addicting.” She said bending over on the balcony with her ass in the air. When she heard Sasha compliment her on the furniture she smiled. “Back in those days I traveled, a lot, visiting places like the Eiffel Tower, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa, The Great Wall of China, watching the sun set in Egypt, eating dinner with Queen Elizabeth and even taking pictures at the National Museum of Wonders.” Most of the stuff in this house came from my trips and some were gifts from lovers and friends from those trips.

This house was built for me, it was the first thing I was given. Somethings I bought and some items were gifts. Remembering which ones is the trick.” She bit her lip. Here she was dripping wet trying so hard not to show it but Sasha did something to her, made her crazy, made her lust after her. How would she hide that she wanted more? How could see control this feeling? Did she even want to control this feeling? Did she want to stop this hunger?

Sasha listened and nodded at Winry's explanations. It sure sounded fun to be able to experience all of that in a lifetime. It also puzzled Sasha that even though Winry has all this and did all that, she still feels lonely and sad. Perhaps money can't buy you happiness after all.. The view of Winry's perfectly curved ass bent seductively against the fence made Sasha's heart bump all the blood in her brain to her cock. She became overwhelmed with lust again, and slowly approached Winry from behind and wrapped her hands around her waist. She embraced her from behind and felt her hardening cock brush against her bent ass. She whispered teasingly "Wow, so many gifts from so many people, it's weird that you feel lonely even though you have all that Ms Seduction. I'm glad that I'm keeping you enjoyable company" she said as she kept the hug going on. The nightly gentle breeze soothing their bodies, and feeling of Winry's butt rubbing against her cock made her contain her hormones for now. She slowly kissed Winry's neck as she rested her head on Winry's neck and sucked lovingly.

“Gifts are just that Innocent… Gifts, they are a permanent thing for a temporary feeling. Ever wonder why I do not stay here often Innocent? Because look around you, all you see are remnants of what was, yesterday and what once could’ve been. It reminds me of human interaction, that of which I do not have. Money cannot buy happiness, it can just surround you with things that you never had before and brings more trouble than that of what it is worth.” She sighed and touched her glasses.

“Even these were a gift. Alas all good things must come to an end, and when they left so did my happiness. I did not get here on knowledge alone Innocent, it was hard work and dedication, however what people fail to realize is that when you get something, no matter what it is you give up something else in return. I have money, I have time and I have things that cannot be obtained in the lifetime of one human, but I gave up my social life, I gave up the chance to have a real life, a real family and maybe children. When you have children, a life and a husband you give up the life of lavishly well lit clubs and the rave scene and the nightlife. When you get married you give up the single life, when you are single you give up the married life and when you are me… you have no one. It’s called sacrifice. Everyone does it.”
When Sasha came up behind her and cuddled her, holding her, Winry’s eyes welled up with tears. She missed this, she missed being held, being cared for and being important in someone’s life.

“Sasha, you are beautiful, vibrant, and lively. What could someone like you possibly want with someone like me? Look at me… I am old and run down, I have no more fight left in me… When I look at you I feel revitalized, refreshed and renewed. You give me something that no one else could and for that I appreciate you and take you for all that you are, no matter what you are. To me, you are that light in the tunnel when all hope is lost, but my question is… why does thou continue to stay by my side…?” She stopped and then felt the growing bulge between her legs.

“You’re hungry again…” She said lust filled her voice.

"I suppose you're right. What a world we live in, one desires fame and fortune and works so hard to achieve them, then realizes they sold their social life, love and convenience to get those. I feel sorry for you Ms Seduction, but I'll do my best to forever stay by your side whenever you need me" she said happily, keeping the hug in an attempt to keep Winry happy. Sasha blushed when she heard Winry compliment her. "Does she really think of me that highly?" Just the thought of Winry loving her that much excited her. She felt butterflies in her stomach, she was in love - no longer just bodily lust. "No Ms Seduction, you're not old nor run down. You're a very nice, beautiful successful woman. I want to stay by your side because you deserve to have a person who loves you, and I do" she said before kissing Winry's neck again. "I love you Ms Seduction, I really do" she added again before continuing to kiss her neck repeatedly. "I suppose I'm still a bit horny.. Seeing your lovely butt bent down against just made me go crazy I think" she said in a very perverted way, she never sounded like this before. Almost if this side of her was completely hidden from Winry's eyes till she made sure she got the job. Sasha felt horny and she wouldn't and couldn't hide it, hopefully Winry has enough vigor to go for another round.. Sasha's other hand trailed down and rubbed her own wet pussy slowly..

Winry listened intently as the woman spoke confessing her love for her. Winry’s eyes got bigger as she heard those words, those words that she had not heard since… the last time she could remember. She looked away ashamed and then sighed. “I thank you for the compliment but I don’t know what to say. You and I have just met and here we are talking like old friends. It’s rather hard to explain, how I feel. I know that if I try to let you go now, I will be upset.” She leaned into Sasha teasing her with her ass. She liked teasing Sasha, she liked watching that monster of hers get big and crave her, want her, hunger for her. Seduction bit her lip and arched her back.

“You want it?” She asked panting. She was getting wetter the more that Sasha touched her with that dick of hers. Seduction watched it pulsate, she watched it move, and she liked what she saw. She could not keep her eyes off of it. She hungered for it. Sasha began talking dirty… she began talking to Seduction like she was lusting for more. It turned Winry on and made her blush. To be the one that didn’t have to initiate sex, to be the one chased after and not the one that was chased. “You say such naughty things Sassy, you have such a dirty mind Innocent… I like it. It’s becoming of you and shows your dominance. I knew you had it in you… show me more.” She said looking back at her with a wanting stare.

"Like this?" Sasha said as her arms surrounded her boss's waist and bent her towards the fence. She slowly climbed up and held her cock with one hand and slowly pushed it inside Winry's anal. "God you're so tight here too.." Sasha said as she struggled to sheath her cock inside. Once her cock has been positioned perfectly inside Winry, Sasha pushed her hips forward, it was so strong that she nearly lifted Winry up. She gently pulled her warm cock out once she got Winry in the position she wants, then quickly got her cock buried inside again very slowly. She kept rubbing her own pussy and moaning loudly as her cock fucked Winry. Sasha's other hand started rubbing Winry's pussy too, as her cock slowly picked up it's pace.

"What did you do to get so tight, Ms Seduction?" she teased as she felt her body starting to sweat again due to the tightness of Winry's hole. She hoped she wasn't hurting her with the anal sex, so she made sure to keep her thrusts to a slow pace. "Tell me if it starts to hurt you Ms Seduction" she said reassuringly with a smile.

Her fiery red eyes held a shocked expression. She was big in her pussy, but she was fucking huge in her ass. Winry whimpered lightly. She didn’t know what to say, she didn’t know what to do, all she could do was stand there and take it. Winry almost went in the air; she was now standing on her tippy toes. Yes, she was big and luckily she was not using force or else it would hurt. No Winry was just a little uncomfortable you see Winry as experienced as she was she had never experienced anal sex. Then came a very ironic question that Sasha asked her. Winry in between gasps finally responded.

“I have never let anyone back there…” She held onto the pole and closed her eyes. It didn’t hurt as much now that she kept doing it but it was still a little surprising. “It doesn’t hurt… it just is something that I am not used to.”

Sasha stayed put as she watched Winry adjust her position to feel comfortable, she noticed her feeling rather awkward and figured out she hadn't done this very often. When Winry was done, Sasha slowly pushed her cock inside and out very gently, hoping it would cause Winry nothing other than pleasure. She kissed Winry's neck lovingly and whispered seductively 'should I stop?' she placed another kiss before she slowly pushed her hips forward and continued to gently fuck Winry.

When Sasha felt Winry feeling comfortable and enjoying the experience, she slowly picked up her pace and started fucking harder. Winry's ass clenched around Sasha's cock as it milked it tightly. Her balls hit against Winry's ass rapidly as Sasha reached the pinnacle of her pace.

Sasha was aggressive, daring Winry to move, but Winry was not the type to just accept such a dare willingly. Seduction was not uncomfortable for long seeing that Sasha was now catering to make sure that Seduction was feeling no pain. This now was becoming pleasurable, she began to moan and grip the balcony. She could tell that Sasha was enjoying what was happening. “Seems like you are enjoying yourself back there.”

It was nice to have Sasha there, and she was happy that she was taking her time and considerate with her body.

"Ahh ahh" Sasha moaned girly near Winry's ears as she pushed her cock deeper and deeper in Winry's tight hole and continued to thrust in and out of her a bit more aggressively. Her arms surrounded Winry's waist and pulled her even closer while her fingers rubbed at Winry's pussy teasingly. "c-cum.." Sasha barely muttered inside Winry's ears as she came a second after her sentence was done. She looked down to see cum dripping from the balcony, she kissed Winry's neck as she gently pulled her cock out.

(OC: If you want to end this with the next post, you can do so. If you have an idea to keep it going, I'm cool with that too)

Seduction was elated. She literally had her cake and ate it too. Sasha looked like she was happy so Winry had done her job as a host to please her and they had gotten some work done as well. The desk downstairs in her office that harbored papers and messy unorganized clutter was now clean and neat aside from the cum stains that were now on the floor. Yes, the butler would have a fine time cleaning that up and asking questions about the whereabouts of its creator. Winry sighed and tried to gather her strength to walk or at least stand correctly because now her legs literally felt like noodles.

It was hard at first, but Winry made it back to her room and she dug in the drawer and pulled out a necklace, the necklace was white gold and it had diamonds in it surrounding the name ‘Sassy’. Winry then placed it in Sasha’s hands. “I only wore this once, and well it’s collecting dust and since you are here now I figure I should give it to you, it works seeing as though your name is Sasha. I hope that you like it and I want you to have it, make sure to wear it around me okay?” She said blushing. She looked away for a moment and then smiled.

Sasha watched her cock shrink to it's regular size before putting on her panties. She wore her shirt and didn't bother to wear her bra, she just picked it up with her pants and followed Winry curiously wanting to know where her boss is headed. She followed her around and to her personal room. She looked passionately as Winry's hand dived in her messy drawer before eventually coming out with a lovely gold-diamond necklace in her hands. It looked absolutely amazing, to the point that it left Sasha's mouth open in awe.

"Oh my god is that for me? Thank you Ms Seduction, this is so nice of you. I love it so much" Sasha said excited, full of happiness and vigor. Sasha quickly tied it around her neck and admired her reflection on the mirror. "It's amazing, thank you Ms Seduction" she then examined it and noticed "Sassy" written on it. "Did it belong to someone before?"

Back
Top Bottom