Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AOT seeking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that I get this site a bit better this is my seeking thread. A few simple ground rules. Always prefer plot >= smut,
Always prefer long term partners but will do short scenes. Don't be limited by the ideas I post I'm up for all kinds of things.

The Hypnotist:
Sage sat, and waited, at his shabby tent at the traveling carnival. He fit in well with the freaks and misfits... He seemed out of time, and out of place in the hustle and bustle of the modern world. It was here that he sat, night after night waiting for the one who might be worthy of his gift... Waiting for that one...

He didnt know what form she would take, not physically... But he knew her mind, rich, smart, vibrant... And supple. It wasent that those most receptive were more or less intelegent... He had heard the theories that susceptibility to hypnosis was the sign of weak will... But this wasent the truth. It was a sign of a flexable, pliable mind. One that wasent set like so many chunks of granite, but a living breathing thing like a mind was ment to be.

So... He sat, in his old looking black suit, his midnight black hair, and those eyes like coal that had just lost the last shinning red ember but still seemed to smolder. Watching for the one to walk through the passageway. Who knew how long or what... But when she went home from his night of "entertainment" she would be forever changed...

Want to come in... Two tickets... Just step inside!

The Voodoo Doll:
Somehow (we can talk plot) a voodoo doll is made of a young lady (it can be traditional or a unique form) and it is possessed by a guy she may or may not know, but the focus of the rp is that she has to deal with the results in a variety of social situations until she finds who has the doll.

Combat sports ((biggest crave at the moment))
Female combatant or champ in any sport (mma, judo, bjj) gets in a tangled relationship with another competitor. This one is for long term rp, and fighters can be from different camps or the same depending on the type of drama you enjoy.

My Personal Brand:
This is a VERY gritty, realism based rp. My character has developed a synthetic drug. Highly addictive, and personally designed. I'm thinking it might be like exstacy otherwise. The point is, it's personalized, it can't be reproduced. You can't get it from just any street junkie, and nothing else calms that fix. This fits a variety of female characters from the party girl, to the rich kid trying to be naughty, you name it... The plot is similar.. The first taste is free... Then maybe money... But eventually the man starts wanting more and more... And you can't say no.

Someone's got a weakness:
This one can go a few ways, incest, workplace, classroom... Even newlyweds, or new to dating. The crux of it is simply this, he would find, perhaps by accident... Her weakness. We're not talking about a normal "ohh, she's afraid of clowns" weakness, but something awful... Unbearable. Perhaps it seems completely innocent to everyone else... But to her it's hell. And once he knows about it he uses it, or at least the threat, to break down her willpower. To make her his!

Fandoms:
I can do originals or cannon.
Comics (dc or marvel just ask)
Walking Dead
Supernatural
Buffy/Angel
Once Upon a Time
(Pretty much any fantasy or scifi just ask)
Reply here or pm I hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom