Alone in the clubroom (Retsu&Nyarly)

Ritsu was really into it and pleasurably sucked on his hard cock, running her tongue all over his sensitive shaft, while she fingered herself. But she was aware that he probably wouldn't keep it up very long anymore. His cock throbbed in her mouth, making it clear that she wasn't wrong in that regard.

She stopped when she heard Alyx' question. She didn't really think about it before. But she quickly made a decision, one for that she didn't even need to say anything. She resumed her actions, sucking a bit harder on him, as if she tried to draw his come out of him, while she pushed her finger deep into her pussy, moaning at the pleasure she gave herself.

Despite not answering him directly, Alyx could tell just where Ritsu wanted him to cum by her actions. He felt that it was odd that a virgin like Ritsu would so happily want to shallow cum so eagerly. Nonetheless, he held himself back for as long as he possibly could before shooting his cum inside her mouth. It was a rather large load thanks to the fact that he sperm count had time to grow and that he was still very much a virgin.

He pulled out of her mouth and placed a gentle hand on the top of her head "Its okay if you can't shallow it all. Just shallow what you can, and spit out the rest if you have to." there wasn't much else they could do anymore besides sexual intercourse, and that was something that made Alyx's confidence drop. He knew they were both virgins, but so many questions were running through his head. Like, what if he wasn't big enough to please her, could he actually do well enough to please her, and etc.

"S-S-So, ready for the main course?"

Ritsu wasn't really considering whether this would be a good idea. She just was curious what it would feel and taste like. But when Alyx came into her mouth, she realized that it was too much for her. Still, she didn't pull back, even when the semen ran out of her mouth and down her chin. She did just what he said, spitting a bit of his cum out, but not before swallowing a good amount of the white fluid.

By now, Ritsu was very horny again. She didn't got off herself when she masturbated, but it made her wetter than before. Instead of answering his question, she placed herself above his lower body and grabbed his cock, rubbing it a bit, so that it wouldn't become soft again. Then she lowered herself onto his crotch, until it began to enter her pussy. She gasped loudly at the feeling, her wetness was very sensitive by now, but didn't stop and slowly lowered herself more, moaning lightly as his erection sank deeper into her. It was an awkward feeling having that hard shaft in her, but it was already quite enjoyable.

Soon, she would reach an end, even though it wasn't that far in yet. Of course, she knew what it was and while it probably wouldn't be much of a problem to go further, she thought that she shouldn't do it herself. She smiled at Alyx and said: "Well, are you ready to become a man?"

Alyx was quite pleased with how forward she was with mounting him until she reached her hymen. He liked listening to her moan as she lowered herself on his cock, and was actually quite thankful that she sucked him off just mere seconds before. He knew from friends and just life in general that men almost always cum prematurely on their first, and that maybe he wouldn't because of that;however, he wasn't going to be holding his breath anytime soon.

She asked her question of if he was ready to become a man, and blushed heavily before speaking "Of course, but you know that I am just as nervous as you," a gulp was forced down his throat as he grabbed her hips. He was about to just slam into her when he recalled what women felt when their hymen broke. While he was quite aware that he couldn't remove that pain entirely, he knew there ways to at least dull the pain.

Alyx grabbed Ritsu's hands and placed them around his neck "Just focus on kissing me and try to ignore the pain." his hands went back to her hips as he pushed their lips together. At that moment, he pushed hard enough to break through her hymen, and made sure to stay perfectly still so Ritsu could adjust to everything.

He was right, of course, Ritsu was quite nervous, even when she didn't really seem like it. But now that she was about to lose her virginity, it became even worse and her heart raced. Still, she didn't have any second thoughts. She was determined to go through with it and she wouldn't pull back just because of some nervousness. But she heard before that the first time is painful, at least when the hymen breaks. Not just a bit uncomfortable as his cock felt in her tight pussy right now. And she was about to find out how painful it would be...

She complied with him and kissed Alyx back when he pressed his lips on hers, holding firmly onto him. Then it finally happened and while she expected it, it still took her by surprise a bit. She felt his hard shaft thrust in her, through her hymen and she felt a mix of pleasure and a sharp pain. She couldn't withhold a small cry as the feeling took over her body and she even shed a few tears. Slowly, as they stayed like that, the pain subsided and Ritsu broke the kiss.

"Damn, that really hurt a lot," she said with a low voice. "Even worse than I thought. But I'm alright now, we can continue." With a smile she added: "We are adults now, so we can safely finish this."

Still, she felt a bit weak and not really able to take the initiative herself. So she simply waited for him to go on.

Just breaking through her hymen, and having that quick and hard thrust inside her felt surprisingly good. Alyx didn't feel like he had to cum like he thought he would "If you ever need me to stop, then don't feel afraid to tell me," he kissed away some lingering tears that continued their stay on her cheeks. Slowly, Alyx started moving inside her and it was a much different feeling than anything he would thought of. She was really tight around him, and it felt like every thrust was met with a squeezing sensation.

"I should probably also say this, but when the time comes...inside or outside?" Alyx wasn't going to care that much where she wants him to cum, but he had a certain fear of cumming inside. Yes, they were both adults but none of them would be ready for a child. So he kinda was wishing that she either knew her ovulation times so he could cum inside her safely, or just chose to have him cum outside.

Immediately after she felt his cock moving inside her, Ritsu began to moan again. It still hurt a bit, but the pleasure was much bigger. As she felt the hard shaft going deeper into her tight pussy, the pain even nearly began to vanish and she barely even noticed it anymore. The sensations he gave her was very noticeable though and soon she began to move her hips in sync with his slow thrusts, moaning everytime his erection penetrated her wetness.

"I-Inside," Ritsu answered without thinking much about it. She was sure that it would be safe enough, not even considering that she may just be careless. "It feels so good... do it faster!"

He was still afraid of cumming inside and would most likely ask her again and actually force her to think. He did happily comply with her request to move faster and picked up some speed in his thrusts. It was quite the sensation to not only thrust inside her hisself, but to also have her meeting his thrusts. Because he was a virgin just moments ago, there was that desire to cum rising quickly. He needed to distract himself from that urge, or Ritsu wasn't going to have a good first time. To achieve this, Alyx pushed her back a little and made sure to hold her in his arms so she didn't fall.

He latched onto her breasts, and immediately began sucking, licking, and lightly biting on her nipples. Again, it was mainly to distract him from that urge to cum, but it could also serve to bring her a little more pleasure. Maybe they could even cum together if he kept this up "How are you feeling Ritsu?" he asked, pulling away from her breasts just to ask that question.

She moaned even more when she felt the hard cock moving faster than before through her pussy. In turn, she sped up the movements of her hips, her rhythm matching with Alyx'. It was a really incredible feeling, unlike masturbating, unlike getting licked, unlike anything she had felt before. But the great pleasure and her inexperienced also meant that she wouldn't last very long. Alys probably won't either. But she would enjoy it as long as it lasts.

Ritsu was surprised when he pushed her back and went for her breasts, gasping when she felt his mouth on her hard nipple. It increased the pleasure even more and brought her even closer to her climax, that could now happen any moment.

"Don't stop!" she shouted, when he pulled away from her breasts. "I'm nearly there..."

Ritsu was right in thinking that Alyx wouldn't be able to last much longer. That urge to cum grew strong enough that it was too hard to ignore even if he was distracting himself. He remembered that he wanted to ask her again if she wanted him to cum inside or outside "Please Ritsu, I want you to really think about if I should cum inside or outside." just trying to speak was torture in itself because it meant he had to relax, and it was sure that Ritsu would feel the same way when she was going to tell him.

Alyx' request was rather hard to fulfill. In her near-orgasm state, thinking was quite difficult. Her mind was filled with the pleasure she received as he thrust in her. Still, a part of her mind managed to realize that having him cum in her may not be the best idea.

"Dammit, in... No, outside, outside," Ritsu shouted. Feeling her climax approach, she added: "God, I'm nearly there!"

A part of him was saddened by the fact that she wanted him to cum outside, but that was mainly overruled by the knowledge that it was the best choice they could make at this moment "Okay, try to cum with me." Alyx sped up in order to move her orgasm along faster as well as his. The urge really started to grow now that he was going this fast, and he forgot to pull out because of how drunk he was on the pleasure. He blew his load inside her and while it maybe wasn't as big as when he came inside her mouth. It was still a large load of cum.

It took him a moment to actually realize what he had done, and gave Ritsu a small kiss "Sorry I didn't pull out. The pleasure was just so much that I just couldn't remember to pull out."

Not even caring anymore that they were in a school, Ritsu's moans got even louder as she sped up and she nearly reached her limit. She barely even noticed what he was saying. After only a few thrusts, she finally reached the edge and with an even louder moan, she came, a wave of sheer pleasure going through her body, right before he shot his load in her. Her juices ran out of her pussy, over his cock, already wet from her juices. Nearly as soon as he squirted the last of his cum in her pussy, her orgasm subsided, leaving her breathing heavily.

"Wow, that was incredible," she said with a weak smile. Then she noticed what he was saying. "What? Oh that's not so bad, I prefer that actually. I'm sure it's alright."

Giving him another kiss, she stood up, pulling herself away from his cock.

"Well, that was a lot of fun and..." Ritsu stopped as something occurred to her. "I was pretty loud, wasn't I? I hope nobody heard us..."

Alyx hoped it would be alright. Even if Ritsu did get pregnant, he wasn't going to abandon her, but he wasn't ready to be a father "I hope you're right." as she left his cock, that feeling was also slightly pleasurable in it's own right, and he almost wanted to ask if she would clean him off; however, they weren't in that kind if relantionship and most likely never would be.

"Welll," he looked over towards a clock that hung on one of their walls to judge what time it was "There is a chance, but we have been here awhile, so there is only a small chance that someone heard you." he stood up, and wrapped his arms around her body "By the way, I love the way that you moan. Your moans are just so damn cute. "

"You are probably right," Ritsu replied, "By now, barely anyone should be here anymore." Looking at the clock herself, she was surprised when she was how late it was. "...Or even nobody. We did it longer than I thought." With a grin she added: "But that's good, you lasted quite long for a virgin. I was afraid you would go off too early."

She let him wrap his arms around her. They should get dressed again, but there was actually no need to hurry, since they were alone right now. Probably. "At least, I wasn't so loud for nothing then. You were a bit quiet, though. Did my pussy feel so good that your moans failed you?"

Ritsu relaxed in his arms. It felt good being held like that, right after she had sex with him.

"Well, I did get that blowjob from you before we had sex. I think that may of helped a little, but I am surprised as well. And yes, I do think that your pussy kept me from screaming," Alyx chuckled as he ran just a single finger over her womanhood before pulling it away. He didn't know what they were going to do now, but he did actually want to do this again sometime. There was just a certain thrill about doing it in her clubroom when they were all alone, and no one was going to disturb them, or...at least there was a chance that no one was going to disturb them.

Pulling away from Ritsu. Alyx began dressing back in the clothes he shed hours ago "Hey...uh, this may be a weird request," he was really nervous to ask her if she would want to do this again because he had no idea how she was going to react "D-D-Do you think we could do this again sometime?"

As Alyx pulled away from her, Ritsu picked up her clothes and got dressed too. It would probably good to shower first, but they didn't have that option. One of the disadvantages of doing it in such a place. Not that she regretted it.

"Of course," she replied. "Do you think I don't want to have sex again, after having so much fun? Or..." she had a naughty smile on her face now, "Do you mean doing it here in the clubroom again? Did that turn you on so much? Not scared that someone could catch us? What a naughty boy." As she finished dressing, she finally answered: "Well, I don't mind. It was a lot of fun. Of course, it would be, it was my idea, after all. But I think it was fun enough to risk it again."

Well, at least she regains her ability to tease people after sex. a blush to came his face as she said aloud if he meant that they should do it in the clubroom "Go on Ritsu, get it out of your system." she wasn't stupid, it was easy to tell that was exactly what he wanted, and there was no doubt in his mind that she was going to call him a pervert or just tease him about this fact. He was ready for all that as he braced himself for her teasing words. Then, a sudden idea came into his head.

With a smile that matched hers when she called him out, he put his arm around her waist and lowered himself to whisper this in her ear "Just remember, this was your idea to begin with, so who is the real pervert here?" a chuckle came from his lips as he smacked her ass and pulled away from her before she could react.

"Ah!" Ritsu cried out. The smack on her ass surprised her. Then she pouted a bit, displeased that he caught her off-guard like that.

"Well, it was my idea, you enjoyed it so much that you want to do it again... I guess we are both perverts," she finally said. "But it's not like there is anything wrong with being perverted. Anyway," she looked to the window, "we should go. I think I'll take the same way you took. I don't want to risk being seen and questioned why I'm still here. Nobody should see us if we climb out." Of course, the keyword was 'should'. "Well, after you," she said, offering him go out first.

Alyx nodded and climbed out the window with the ladder that Ritsu had placed before he got here. His feet hit the ground, and it felt good to have the smell of fresh air in his nose. Not that the smell of sex between Ritsu and him was un-pleasant, but it surely wasn't something he was dying to smell everyday. Ritsu started climbing down shortly after him, and once she was on the ground as well, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close "Do you want me to walk you home? I need to talk to you about a couple things anyway."

Ritsu followed him, climbing down the ladder. It was still strange that nobody seemed to wonder about it. Had the Light Music Club really such a strange reputation, that nobody was surprised by something like that anymore?

She brushed these thoughts away when she stepped on the ground. She smiled at Alyx, when he wrapped his arm around her.

"Of course, I want to," Ritsu answered. "But what do you want to talk about?"

Alyx nodded and began walking with his arm still around Ritsu's waist. He knew Ritsu was probably going to call him a pervert for what he was going to say, and he wasn't sure if she would accept his offer or if she would be horrifed by it. Nevertheless, he felt that he should at least ask "Since we already agreed that we are going to have sex in the clubroom again...I was wondering something. Plain sex is probably the best for us, but even I know that we might start getting bored with our sex life because there is no variety. So..." another blush came rushing to his face before he asked his question "What would you think about having kinkier sex? Perhaps we can even explore new kinks or fetishes we might have."

That question managed to catch Ritsu off-guard and she wasn't sure what she should say at first. Actually, she had thought about that herself before, but not really seriously. Hell, they were both still virgins then, and even now they only did it one time and were still rather inexperienced. He had a point though, it may be the best to plan ahead, before things get boring. And the idea to do something kinkier was quite appealing...

"You are thinking about such things, just after our first time?" Ritsu replied with a grin. "Well, what exactly did you have in mind?"

((Like in the PM, feel free to suggest other kinks as those are just off the top of my head.))

"To tell you the truth, I really have no idea what to try. There are lots of things we can do, and its kinda hard to narrow it down." he pondered over some kinks, but so many were interesting to him that he couldn't pick just one. They had reached Ritsu's house, and he gave her a goodbye kiss before letting go of her waist "I'll think up of a list of possible kinks we can do and e-mail it to you later. Just text me the next time you are going to be the only one at the clubroom, and you can pick first what we do." Alyx gave her another goodbye kiss before actually leaving this time to head back to his house.

Just as he said, he compiled a list of kinks they could do and that list included bondage, master(or mistress)/submissve play, and etc. He e-mailed the list to Ritsu, and couldn't wait for the day to come that they could finally use some of them.

Back
Top Bottom