Alone in the clubroom (Retsu&Nyarly)

Retsu

Star
Alyx looked at the text he had received from Ritsu asking to meet her in the light music clubroom She better be right in saying that we won't be caught. She knows damn well that the school states no boys allowed on the premise.

The two met during their freshmen years as they were each out with their friends. The way that she acted, how she looked, and how she talked drew her towards Alyx and he just had to have her. First, he just made friends with her and put up with the constant teasing, but he soon began dropping subtle hints that he was interested in her. He thought that he would have to say it outright, but she must of picked up on his hints because she actually asked him out. Needless to say, the two hit it off pretty well on their first date as they seemed to be able to play off each other teasing quite well. This has been going on for three years now, and they entered their senior year not to long ago.

That is where our story begins.

Alyx sighed as he remembered the window that Ritsu told him he would have enter through. He really didn't want to climb, but he was going to deal with it just so he could see her. Mio, Mugi, and Yui were all absent today so she was in the clubroom alone. Once there, he found that there was a ladder going up towards the window into the club room Odd, she must of put it there. he shrugged as he climbed up the ladder and into the clubroom "So, why did you text me and tell me to come here? You know I'm not allowed in this school." he asked once inside the room.

Impatiently, Ritsu sat in the clubroom of the light music club and waited for Alyx. She was quite nervous, but she wasn't scared. It was more anticipation and a lack of patience. She had waited for this opportunity for some time and now it was there. The meeting was called off, so she was the only one in the room. Of course, she didn't intend to practice all by herself (not that she practiced often, even when all of them were there). But what she planned wasn't something she could tell the others. Mio would probably fall into a coma if she heard it. Then again, she probably would just by hearing that she has a boyfriend. There was a reason why she never told the others.

She wondered when he will come and considered sending him another message, when he finally arrived and climbed through the window. Ritsu smiled when she saw Alyx, quickly stood up and went over to him.

"You're finally here!" she said loudly, instead of greeting him normally. "So you found the right window. But that wasn't really hard, I guess." She drew some confused looks, when she placed the ladder there, but nobody said anything. Ritsu was surprised about that herself, but she didn't complain. "I know that, but it makes it more exciting. You know, I thought it would be a lot of fun to do it here sometime. That would be today, since our meeting was called off," she said, without explaining things much.

When she greeted him loudly, Alyx almost jumped and tried to put his hand over her mouth. He had no idea what would happen to the both of them if anyone found out he was here, and he really didn't want to find it. He watched out for anyone trying to enter the clubroom whilst listening to everything Ritsu was saying. It was extremely vague and left him with a lot of questions "So...you called me here because you didn't want to be alone? You know I would take any chance to spend time with you, but even this is a tad childish." nevertheless, he took a seat at one of the chairs they had around the table "Tell me the truth Ritsu, why did you ask me to come here?" he asked quite quizzically.

When it was clear that he didn't really understand what she was saying, Ritsu realized that she had been a little bit too vague. Also, she had no idea how he would react. Even she was aware that it was actually a pretty stupid idea, but when it came to her mind, she thought it would a worth a try. Of course, if they got caught, things could get pretty ugly and the fact, that she was her with a boy, would be the least of their worries. But she decided to do it and wasn't willing to stop, especially now when he was finally here.

"Well," she began a bit embarrassed "I thought it would be a lot of fun if we would have, you know, sex here."

((Sorry I haven't been posting. I have been having problems with my Internet, so my posts will be sporadic.))

Once the truth was revealed, Alyx's face lit up redder than a tomato "Y-Y-You w-w-want to have s-sex?" it wasn't that he didn't want to have sex with her, since he had always dreamed about this moment, but it was more of the fact of where they were. One wrong move and they could very well be separated from each other for a very long time. Nevertheless, it seemed that Ritsu truly wanted to this and he wasn't about to deny her what she wanted.

Despite how nervous he was, his brain was trying to calm him down by seeing if he could get Ritsu to be as embarrassed as he is "I-I guess we can have sex," a cocky smile appeared on his lips, bit even still showed nervous undertones "But you'll have to entice me into doing so." he said, trying to make it as completely obvious as to what he wanted her to do.

For a moment, she feared that he would reject her suggestion, which would have been rather embarrassing. She was all the more glad that he agreed. Not without blushing heavily first, though, at which Ritsu giggled. But her cheeks were a bit reddened themselves. After all, this would be their first time together. That was one of the reasons why she wanted to it here, so that their first time would be something really special. Mostly, she just thought it would be fun, though.

Ritsu wasn't very sure about his request, though. While she wasn't as nervous as he was, she was still unexperienced and wasn't exactly sure what to do. So she loosened her tie and began to unbutton the shirt of her uniform and opened a bit. She didn't wear a bra this day, so her small breasts were quite visible. While she did this, she began to feel more self-conscious and the blush on her cheeks deepened. It was more embarrassing than she thought, especially since she was the only one who exposed herself yet.

"Sorry, they aren't very big," she said, as she opened the shirt a bit more, stopping shortly before her nipples. "I hope you still like them."

Of course he felt bad that he hadn't undressed in the slightest, and made her undress first, but he just had to prove to himself that this wasn't one of her many jokes. When she actually unbuttoned her shirt and exposed part of her body to him, he knew it couldn't be a joke. While it didn't help out a lot, he was certainly happy to know that she was one hundred percent serious about this. Alyx got up from the chair he was sitting on, and pulled her close to him "I don't care if your breasts are small. I actually prefer my women to not have big breasts." he smiled at her as if to reassure her of that fact and to hopefully calm them both down a little. Alyx pulled over back to that chair as he sat back down so she could straddle him. Otherwise, she would have to stand on her toes in order to kiss him since he was taller than her.

He pushed their lips together, and a single hand started exploring the curves of her body. Being mindful not to touch any of her more private areas just yet.

Ritsu scolded herself mentally. It had been her idea and she wasn't a shy person. She shouldn't get embarrassed by this. But she didn't have much time to think about this, as Alyx pulled her with him. She smiled when he reassured her that her breasts were fine. Being close friends with a girl, who was quite busty, made her a bit sour about her own chest. It was good to know that he liked her that way.

"Of course, someone as great as me doesn't need big boobs to look good," Ritsu replied confidently, feeling a bit better now.

She returned the kiss, hugging Alyx tightly and caressed his back. Feeling more daring, she slowly pushed her tongue into his mouth and brushed over his own tongue with it, while she felt his hands exploring her body.

The sudden deepening of kiss was quite the surprise to Alyx, but it was a welcomed surprise. His tongue returned the favor by dancing with her tongue as well, and he was starting to feel a little more confident. There was still that fear in the back of his mind that someone might randomly stroll into the room, and while that could kill the mood between them, and get them both in trouble, it wasn't like they couldn't go somewhere to continue this. Now it was Alyx's turn to get a little daring, and maybe this was a little fast but he was sure she wouldn't mind. Both hands went towards her ass and immediately began to grope it.

Since she asked if they could have sex, a bulge was forming in his pants and now that bulge had grown to its full size. That bulge was right below her groin, and that meant he could actually feel her getting wet. It was small now, but she would surely get wetter as time went on.

When he returned the kiss, Ritsu became more forceful as she played with his tongue, pushing her own deep inside. That and his hands on her body, especially when he went for her ass, turned her on quite much and a soft moan escaped her lips. She was already a bit wet between the legs and her panties became slowly moist. Again, she moaned a bit, when she felt his bulge against her crotch, only a bit but enough to feel it. She broke the kiss and pushed her skirt up, smiling at the sight of his erection.

"Already so hard?" she said teasingly and poked the bulge with her finger a bit. "Can't wait for it huh?"

While she enjoyed his touch, as he fondled her ass, Ritsu slipped her jacket off and threw it aside. Then she opened her white shirt more, exposing the entirety of her small breasts. Slowly, with her hands on his shoulders, she rose until her breasts were in front of his face, as if she offered her already hard nipples to him.

"What can I say? I have a sexy teasing girlfriend who made me get hard." he watched as he moved upwards until her breasts were directly in front of his face, and he couldn't help but chuckle a little "I haven't even touched them once and they are already this hard," he gave one of her hardened nipples a small quick lick "I'll just torture you by denying your request." another chuckle came from his lips and he cupped one of her breasts in his hand and played with the nipple. Alyx also pushed Ritsu down as he immediately went for her neck, and started kissing all along the base of her neck.

The bulge in his pants was beginning to hurt, and he wished that she would start grinding up against it in hopes that it would reduce the pain. Even if it only reduced it by a very small margin.

Ritsu moaned again, this time louder, when she felt his wet tongue against her hard nipple, enjoying the sensation. But it didn't last for long, as he refused to do it again and instead merely fondled it. "You are evil," she said, pouting. But she couldn't suppress the soft moans, when he played with the small sensitive bud and kissed her neck.

Ritsu was wetter than before, her juices creating a stain in her panties and now straddling him again, she could feel the bulge against her crotch again. Since her refused to lick her nipples, she wanted to withheld the pleasure she could give him herself. However, by now she was too aroused herself to keep it up for long and so she slowly moved her hips forward, driving his erection into the covered cleft between her legs. She gasped as the sensation hit her and stopped her movement for a moment. Then she resumed grinding her crotch against his bulge, moaning as it rubbed along her wetness.

Alyx was glad that she finally gave him what he wished for, but was disappointed to find that it only served to make that pain worsen. It seemed like he would just have to deal with it until they could finally move onto the main course, and that slightly annoyed him "If you are going to tease me, then I am going to do the same to you. Only...in a more different way," he chuckled as he pulled away from her neck and gave her a slight peck on the lips. From there, he started at her chin and slowly planted kisses down her body until he reached her breasts. He continued teasing her by only kissing the breast itself and ever so slowly making his way to her nipple. His lips stopped just short of her nipple and his eyes looked up to meet her eyes "I believe you wanted me to lick these, right?" a teasing smile formed on his lips before he started his assault on her harden nipples.

A single hand trailed down to her stomach and he used his nails to lightly scratch that area, and even slightly teasing lower by doing the same only a few inches away from her clit.

"What do you mean?" Ritsu asked confused, halting her movements. She received the answer soon, as he began to kiss down her body to her breasts. She enjoyed it, sighing softly when she felt his lips on her skin, but wished he would go for her nipples. Of course, since he wanted to tease her, he didn't do it right away and only kissed her breasts instead. She nodded at his question and moaned when he finally licked the hard buds. The anticipation made her more sensitive and the feeling aroused her greatly. Nearly unconsciously, she began to grind against his bulge again.

"Go further," Ritsu said, when she felt his hand above her lower regions, craving more of his touch. She began to rub the bulge lightly with one hand herself, while she rubbed her clothed pussy against it.

Alyx chuckled with her bud still in his mouth as she asked him to go lower, and teased her further by just letting his hand caress her inner thighs; inches away from touching the walls of her flower. It was odd, she seemed like she would be the type of person to tease their partner during sex. Instead, unless she is hiding something from him, she seems more submissive to him and letting Alyx do what he wanted Nothing wrong with that, but I just find it a little strange. his mouth left her breasts, and he brought his face back up to stare at her flushing aroused face "I can tell you are clearly enjoying yourself Ricchan. I even see that you aren't as teasing during sex than you are when we are alone." another chuckle as he ran a single finger over her pussy before taking his hands off her completely "Don't hate me for this, but can I request something? I really don't want to take your virginity right now because I'd rather save it for last. Make it sort of a main course with side dishes leading up to it."

Alyx started blushing before he spoke his request because it felt weird asking Ritsu this "Would you mind preforming fellatio on me?"

He didn't comply with her request, but Ritsu didn't really expect him to. He told her that he will tease her after all, so she wasn't surprised when he merely touched her thighs. Still, it left her craving for more...

But she noticed it herself. She was more passive than she thought herself. But thinking about sex and actually doing it was different and it wasn't quite what she imagined. It was her first time, after all, and it overwhelmed her a bit. In a way, she was a bit annoyed that he took it better than her, despite being just as inexperienced. But he had a point, she didn't want to do it so soon either. And she was curious how it would be to suck him off.

Still, she was too aroused now and he had teased her enough. "Yes, I mind," Ritsu answered. "Because I want you to lick me first." Without waiting for him to answer, she stood up and sat on the table, spreading her legs. She pulled up the hem of her skirt, revealing her panties, stained with her juices. "You made me this horny, so take responsibility. If you don't, I'll never give you a blowjob!"

Alyx was rather surprised to see her act so quickly, and it took him a moment to react. His hand immediately went to rub at her pussy as his face went close to hers "You want me to lick you? Here I was hoping to see your flower when I was going to take your virginity," Alyx really had no idea why he seemed so dominant right now. For some reason, it just came so natural for him despite being just as inexperienced as Ritsu was. Not long it mattered much because it seemed like Ritsu didn't mind since she was so aroused.

"Very well, I shall actually comply with you this time." just like when he was first teasing her breasts, his lips started at her lips and worked their way down to her panties. Before licking her directly, he gave her a couple licks through her soaked panties. Her panties were taken away from her leaving with only a skirt as her last piece of clothing "How about we take this off as well?" one hand continued to rub her now exposed pussy while the other un-buttoned her skirt before throwing it to the side.

"I can't wait to hear how you moan," was all that Alyx said before he pushed his face into Ritsu's labia and used his tongue to eat her out.

Ritsu gasped when he rubbed her pussy. The pleasure heightened her anticipation and she spread her legs a bit more.

She returned the kiss when he began, licking over his lips a bit, and looked down on him as he sank lower, enjoying the feeling of his lips on her skin. When he finally licked her sweetest spot, she gasped again. Even through the cloth of her panties, which were very soaked anyway, she could feel it clearly.

She didn't resist at all, when he removed the panties and skirt. She was too aroused and eager to get more of the pleasure. His hand was not enough. As he started to lick her wet pussy, Ritsu began to moan loudly. The feeling of his tongue in her was unlike anything she has ever felt before and the pleasure was nearly overwhelming.

"Ah... that feels so good!" she said between her moans. "Don't Stop!"

Why would Alyx ever want to stop? This was his first time licking someone like this, and he was so glad that his first girl was Ritsu. Not only was her small figure an eye-popper, but her juices tasted so sweet that he would jump at any chance she would give him to do it once more. He pulled his face away from her pussy only long enough to take off his shirt, and it was right back into the virgin flower. He began paying more attention to her clit by flicking the tiny bud with his tongue. He wanted to make her cum faster because his erected member was really starting to hurt, and he needed some sort of relief.

His tongue also started to pick up the pace at the speed at which he licked, and one of his hands grabbed one of her breasts to pinch her nipples in-between his fingers F-Fuck! I really need her to cum now. Any more pain now, and I might just take her here right now.

It felt really good, maybe a little bit too much. Ritsu's moans got louder the more her licked her wetness. The pleasure only increased when he also began to lick over the small bud above her pussy. She leaned back until she lay on the table, not really having enough power to support herself. Or to do anything else than enjoy the pleasure. But when he grabbed on of her breasts, she grabbed it with her own, increasing the pressure and moaned even more when he pinched her nipple.

It was completely different than getting off through masturbation and way too much for her virgin body. Soon, the pleasure completely overtook her and with a louder moan she came. Some more of her juices came out of her pussy, while she was squirming under the feeling of the climax. After a short while, Ritsu sat up again, her breath a bit heavy.

"Wow, that was really awesome!" she said with a smile. "I think you deserved a reward for that. And I'm sure you'll need it," she chuckled as she looked down at the bulge in his pants. "Just sit down and let me return the favor!"

When Ritsu came, Alyx lapped up the juices that came from her pussy before pushing his face away. Finally he was going to get the relief he so desperately wanted, and he removed both his pants and boxers and sat down on the chair that he was when she was straddling him. His hardened member was fully erect and pointing to the ceiling. Every so often it would jump and twitch in anticpation for what he was going to recieve. There was still a sense of pain, so Alyx was hoping that she wouldn't tease him all that much.

As soon as he undressed completely, Ritsu hopped down from the table. Her orgasm had been quite powerful, but she was too energetic to get really exhausted by that. When Alyx sat down on the chair, she knelt in front of him and stared at his erection. It was the first time she ever saw a penis in real and she couldn't help but blush at the sight. She grabbed the hard shaft and slowly moved it up and down the length, watching his reactions. Then she leaned forward and licked over the tip, before moving away again.

"Hm... It's quite tasty," she said with a naughty smile and licked her lips. "I think I will enjoy this meal."

With that, Ritsu licked over the entire length from the bottom up to the tip. Then she grabbed the base and took his cock in her mouth, slowly moving down. It was quite an odd feeling, but then she never did something like that before. When she thought that she couldn't get any more, she moved up again, only to lower herself again, this time a little faster. As she did that, she let her tongue roam over the hard cock.

As soon as Ritsu grabbed his shaft and moved her hand slowly up and down, the pleasure was immense. Maybe it was the fact that he had been in pain over this erection for a while now that he was senstive, but he wasn't going to care as long the pleasure was good and the pain went away.

Alyx was quite surprised that she talked like that, but he wasn't going to complain if it meant he could do a little dirty talking and teasing with her "Such a naughty girl Ritsu. What would the others think if they came in here and heard you say that?" a challeneging smile came on his lips soon after saying that.

Her tongue running over his entire length felt amazing and he groan out from that alone. He started to wonder what her mouth would feel, and he soon found out as he felt her grab the base of his cock before taking his length into her mouth. A drawn out groan came from his lips, and he almost came right on the spot; however, he held himself back because he wanted to feel the kind of pleasure only Ritsu could bring him.

Steadily, Ritsu bobbed her head up and down, hungrily sucking on the hard shaft in her mouth. Slowly, she got used to it and she sped up her movements. She even felt confident enough to go a little deeper than before, but it was too big for her to take it entirely. At one point, she moved away, taking his cock out of her mouth and started to rub it again. Her saliva, that coated nearly the entire length, made it very slippery and easy to move. But soon, she took it in her mouth again and continued to suck on it.

Giving her boyfriend a blowjob aroused Ritsu very much and she felt a certain craving. She moved her other hand between her legs and began to rub her still very wet pussy, moaning softly as she sucked Alyx off.

Her mouth was fantastic! It felt so good on Alyx's senstive member and the uge to cum once again started to rear its ugly head. He was almost tempted to just grab her by the cheeks and start face fucking her, but they weren't in that kind of relantionship and he didn't want to make Ritsu gag on their first time together. The pain had certainly gone away know, and was entirely replaced by pleasure. He was a bit disappointed that that her mouth was taken away from him, but he soon got it back.

The action that really sent him over the edge, was her moans. Feeling those vibrations on his cock was almost too much for Alyx, and his throbbing cock proved that to Ritsu "I know this is your first time, but where do you want me to cum? In your mouth, body, or face?"

Back
Top Bottom