Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hallows' Dale

erugen

Planetoid
This is not my idea and I give full credit to Edeyn Sylveyn. If Edeyn Sylveryn wishes to take over this thread or have me delete it, I will.

Welcome to The Hallows Dale a place where mystic meets magic and where humans dare to tread. It’s a city devoted to the things that go bump in the night and love to make humans jumpy. It has shops dedicated to serving any magical creatures’ needs from raw elven wild moss for unicorns to somewhat legal blood packs for vampires. You can hang (literally for some of our more ‘beasty’ citizens) in the “Witch’s Spell Bar” for a tricky hand-crafted Witch’s Blue Moon Beer. Or even bump and grind with some more…”glamorous” citizens of Hallows Dale in the “Night Club” (owned by a high-ranking vampire, who seems to be getting away with anything).
There’s neighborhoods like the prestigious Wildwood Gated Community For The Noble and Wealthy Society Members of Hallows Dale, and Happy Dales where about every illegal activity goes down. There’s the Illegal Black market located in a rather unconventional place (or else MAGIK would have found it already) and the illegal moonshine business that runs in a graveyard (and hasn’t been closed down because quite frankly the MAGIKs director loves the stuff).
In what seems to be a lawless city there is a Secret Police Force called M.A.G.I.K( whom nobody knows what the acronym stands for) and it members called Knights are of a gifted quality. Its Gifted Members include races such as Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, and the Tricky people from the Fae(and a couple races we haven’t quite identified or thought of a way to categorize). Its task force is seeking members to police the underbelly of the already seedy city of Hallows Dale.
Are you Brave enough to Join?
*The MAGIK task force groups its members into partners or 2 but on certain cases will put multiple partners together
* MAGIK also employs FREELANCERS, or people who will be assigned to partners to help them out on a specific case
* MAGIK is also proud to say that it allows its members to hold jobs other than being a Knight and will provide housing if need be
* MAGIC is in charge of keeping humans away and ensuring the safety of its citizens and policing any underground, illegal, or black market activity.
*MAGIK issues a trademarked hand crafted to the user weapon upon completion of orrentation and training, and a set of uniforms(which nobody wears because half the time your under cover and nobody feels like explaining the acronym to anybody.)

Here is the link to our Charecter Profile.

I play a 25 year old neko bartender, courtesan, and a freelancer for MAGIK who is deadly with a blade ;)

We have just started and need more players. Come and check us out. :D[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom