The Auror (solace x blakkatt07)

Hermione was enjoying the little moment they had as well. Sure she knew they both just cheated on their men, but she felt no regret, unlike what might have been expected of her. She whimpered reluctantly as Tonks had pulled out and laid her to the side. But once she saw Tonks peeking at the window, she remembered now what it was that brought them together in such close quarters in the first place.

"Everything alright?" She asked, not quite wanting to get up since her body was still relaxed.

"Yes," Tonks said while turning around, "everything looks fine...it's just very quiet out there." Tonks wasn't going to tell Hermione that it worried her just a bit, but the house looked the way it was the last time she saw it. Instead, Tonks went over back to Hermione. The young woman was still on the floor where Tonks left her. Tonks herself was still semi-hard, her cock dripping the remnants of her cum from their encounter.

Tonks sat right next to Hermione. She gathered her in her arms feeling the warmth from the naked body she held. "Well Hermione, this is your first stakeout, what shall we do now?" Tonks began to stroke Hermione's hair with her hand. She brought her head down against her shoulder and was able to smell the sweet scent of her hair.

Even with what they had just done, Hermione couldn't help but blush as Tonks stroked her hair. "Quiet's theoretically good. Supposedly death eaters haven't struck. Unless they pulled what happened to Moody at the beginning of my fourth year." She smiled. "As for what we do, we could either sit here and enjoy each other's company or act like the working aurors we are. I personally like the first option for the most part with a little of the second mixed in since we do have a job to do."

"I like that too" Tonks said as she drew closer to Hermione. Her hair was beginning to change color again. Her hair color was jet black and was beginning to change to lighter colors to reflect her growing mood. Tonks leaned in and gave Hermione a peck on the cheek as she lay the young woman back down on the ground. "Hmmm, I wonder...Has Ron ever gone down on you?" Tonks tried to make the question seem as innocent as possible, but with the declaration of such a question, it was hard to keep back what she was intending to do. She lifted her index finger and pointed it right at Hermione's collar bone. She let the nail trail gently over the witch's skin down to her breast. She let the nail circle around Hermione's nipple before moving down to the woman's belly and even further down. When Tonks reached Hermione's thighs she let the other hand join in to spread the young witch's legs apart. Tonks kept her eyes intently on Hermione. She knew the brilliant witch knew what she was going to do. Hermione was a smart one like that, especially with such a hint as the one Tonks gave her with the question. Tonks lay on the ground, her cock pressing up against her as she shifted into position. She lost contact with Hermione's eyes and instead replaced it with a view of the witch's pussy. She stuck her tongue out and let out a very long wet lick, from the bottom of the witch's pussy to the very top where her clit was.

Hermione blushed at Tonks' question and looked down in shame. "Ron? Go down on me? That's one of the few things he won't eat." She joked half-heartedly. She gasped as Tonks' finger slowly trailed down her body, moaning as it circled around her nipple. Of course she knew what Tonks was planning to do from the question. It didn't make her any less surprised when she felt the older witch's tongue take that long slow slick of her pussy. Hermione moaned at the feeling, her eyes closing in pleasure

"You mean he's never tasted the sweet nectar of this brilliant witch?" Tonks took another lick pressing her tongue firmly against Hermione's sensitive skin. Tonks settled with keeping her tongue licking the outside of the witch's pussy. Hermione tasted sweet. Most of what leaked out was Tonks' own doing as she took in a mixture of her own cum and Hermione's. Tonks decided to finally let the witch feel the full on pleasure of being eaten and so she let her tongue delve into the tunnels to explore what she had recently taken. She kept her tongue swirling about inside and kept the rest of her mouth over the young woman's area as she not only took what came out but also sucked at her clit and sensitive areas. Tonks was already aroused when she had started and her hair showed it as it began to shift back to its pink colors. Her hips pressed her hardened cock against the floor she lay against as she kept pleasuring Hermione. Finally, Tonks pulled back. She took with her a mouthful of the sweet concoction the two made as she leaned herself back on top of Hermione with her cock pressed between their bodies. Tonks brought her mouth on top of Hermione and kissed the young woman passing their sweet cum to her to taste. They kissed as Tonks slowly slid what she had in her mouth to Hermione and when she was done she pulled back slightly and asked, "Did it taste good?"

"Ron's utterly clueless when it comes to girls for the most part anyway...I'm glad he hasn't. Might have made me swear off of allowing it."She gasped as she felt the other witch's tongue delve into her pussy. Her eyes closed and her hips bucked upward all while Tonks explored her and sucked her clit. She never expected being eaten out to feel so bloody good. A whimper escaped when Tonks pulled back but she smiled when she realized why. A low moan passed through her lips as she tasted the mixture of their cum that had been passed into her mouth. "It tasted very good."

"I'm glad you like," Tonks told Hermione. It was something so horrible that the two were cheating on their loved ones, but Tonks was rather glad she had this opportunity to do so. Now she was able to pleasure Hermione and do things to her that she would never have felt. Tonks buried her head against Hermione once again, this time letting her mouth lick over the young woman's neck leading up to her ear. Tonks let her tongue play around with Hermione's ear before whispering, "If you are up for round two, I am ready to go." Tonks was still on top of Hermione and her hands were beginning to stroke the witch's sides, all the way from her hips up to the side of her breasts. Tonks was ready for more and she was ready to show Hermione what lovemaking with another woman was all about and what and how much a woman deserved.

She shuddered pleasurably as she felt Tonks lick over her neck and up to her ear. Hermione giggled and gently pulled the other woman's face to hers, kissing her, nipping at her neck. She rolled them carefully. "Well of course I'm up for round two. But first, let me show you what I can do." Her hand lightly brushed against Tonks' cock as she spoke. She then went back to gently nipping at Tonks' neck and collarbone before slowly kissing down Tonks, her hands stroking the woman's sides as Tonks had done to her. When she got to Tonks' cock, she slowly licked from the base up to the head, her tongue swirling around as she went, even swirling around the head, lightly licking at the little slit. With one last smirk at Tonks, she closed her mouth over the cock and bobbed her head up and down.

Tonks felt Hermione scoot her way down underneath her body. She felt the young witch's hands grasp her cock softly and she just whimpered in pleasure. The two rolled over switching places. Hermione was on top and Tonks was left on her back as she began to feel the young witch's little kisses slither down her body like little wet raindrops against her skin. She followed the trail all the way down and was rather surprised once again when Hermione began licking at her cock. Tonks whimpered a little louder than the previous as she felt Hermione's wet tongue envelope her cock. This was something new to Tonks. She never experimented with using this spell and thus, never felt any pleasure from having a cock, but Hermione was making her wonder how she had ever lived without it and now knew why men were such horny creatures.

Hermione was licking around the opening of her cock and Tonks about went crazy with pleasure. A hand pressed against the back of Hermione's head as she whimpered, "Yes, oh please, right there Hermione!" She never would have known how good it felt for men to have their cocks sucked and she now knew the reason why. She resisted thrusting her hips up against Hermione and in due time the witch began to go down on her own, but it was not enough for Tonks. She wanted to go deeper in Hermione's mouth and feel the hot wetness of the witch's mouth. Tonk's hair was beginning to turn lighter in color the more pleasure she received and coming from Hermione, it was a great amount. Precum was already forming once again, this time in Hermione's mouth. "My God! Ron must be a lucky fellow if you do this for him." But Tonks knew that Hermione spent all of her time pleasing Ron and getting none of the satisfaction. She would at least try to satisfy the young witch before her needs. "Hermione...aaaaahhhhh!!...swing your hips...around and let...me taste your pussy again."

Hermione smiled and blushed at all the compliments she received from Tonks. When Tonks requested that she swing her hips around, she let Tonks' cock pop free from her mouth, not wanting to risk hurting Tonks as she turned. She then moved her hips around so that her pussy was right over Tonks' face. It was still glistening and slick. Soon Hermione had wrapped her lips around Tonks' cock once more and slid her head down. The new position made it easier for Hermione to deepthroat Tonks' cock, allowing her to give more pleasure as she bobbed her head up and down.

Tonks moaned once again as she felt Hermione wrap her lips all around her slick cock. Quickly she put up her hands and spread Hermione's pussy with her fingers. She looked down the deep tunnel leading into Hermione and how it glistened with the young woman's sweet nectar. She brought Hermione's hips closer to her face and let her mouth cover the woman's slit as her tongue went back in to lick more of Hermione's sweetness. Moans were forced from Tonk's lips as Hermione kept sucking her cock. She almost cried out as Hermione went down even further taking Tonk's cock in her throat. Tonks certainly wasn't sure how long she was going to be able to hold off. Her precum was leaking out with such ease and her cock was throbbing inside Hermione's mouth. Tonks wiggled her tongue deep inside Hermione trying to get the same pleasure away, but she thought nothing could compare to what Hermione was giving her.

All while Hermione was sucking Tonks' cock, she was also moaning from the pleasure Tonks was giving her. She took Tonks' cock all the way in her mouth to the base and licked around it. She bobbed up and down again, moaning from the pleasure she got. Soon she sucked her cheeks in some and created a vacuum like around Tonks' cock, which caused her to move up and down more slowly but it would be worth it, knowing the pleasure she was giving.

Somehow it seemed that the space inside Hermione's mouth was getting tighter and tighter. The tightened space only squeezed out more of her delicious cum from her cock and soon she was over an edge she couldn't climb back out of her. Her tongue and mouth worked furiously against Hermione's pussy. She moaned loudly making sure the vibrations went inside Hermione, but it was too late. Her body stiffened as she released her sticky white load inside Hermione's mouth. When she was finished, she found that she could no longer hold herself up and so she fell back letting her head hit the floor beneath her. "Oh fuck..." Tonks stated, "you are so amazing Hermione."

Hermione had worked hard to pleasure Tonks. Even as the other witch worked to pleasure her. Which of course worked since she soon came from all the moaning Tonks had done while licking and sucking at her pussy. It was just in time too as Tonks soon came after that. Hermione, being the good girl she was, swallowed every drop of cum enjoyably and licked the remnants clean. She let Tonks' cock pop free from her mouth and soon was resting against Tonks' leg, blushing as she heard Tonks. "I try. For round three, since I think it's pretty obvious there will be a round three once we regain our strength, can we switch? I mean as in, I want to know how it feels to have a cock and all."

Tonks heard what Hermione had asked of her and she had to chuckle at that one. She leaned back up to face Hermione and said, "Honey, I think you've deserved to get what you want after what you just did." Tonks' hair was back to being jet black after her orgasm. She stood up and reached for her wand. She pointed it back over between her legs at her softened cock and spoke the words to the spell in her mind. Soon her cock shrunk back into her pussy and disappeared. She felt something, perhaps pleasure or loss of pleasure as it went away. Regardless, as it shrank back her hand was left holding between her legs as she almost sunk to her knees from the feeling. She turned towards Hermione intending to use the spell, but then she thought a bit. Instead, she grabbed Hermione's wand and tossed it to her. Then she went over to the young witch saying, "Remember, this spell is forbidden, so you can't just go about using it whenever or telling anyone about it. I trust you, so remember." Then Tonks leaned towards Hermione and whispered the words to the spell.

Hermione watched as Tonks' cock disappeared. Soon she was catching her own wand. "Don't worry. The secret's safe with me, no matter how much I would be tempted to use it against Ron." She smirked playfully before listening to the words whispered in her ear. Hermione repeated them and was soon whimpering slightly as she grew a cock of her own in the place where her pussy had been. It felt good to her and she felt the lust growing. Yet she couldn't hold herself back from practically pouncing on Tonks in want and need. She pulled Tonks into an embrace and was kissing her deeply, touching her.

Tonks watched as Hermione grew a cock of her own. She watched as the lust filled Hermione just as it did with her a while ago. She looked down at the pulsating cock in front of her. It was newly grown, fresh, and ready to take its fair share in lustful pleasure. It was the same way she felt when she grew hers. "Wow..." Tonks began as she continued to stare at it, "it looks big don't you think?" but suddenly Hermione embraced her kissing her with want. And so it begins, Tonks thought. It seems I have created another beast. But Tonks really knew that Hermione had done this on her own and the young witch had shown great need when they first decided to start. Tonks wrapped her arms around Hermione, letting her hands hang around the young woman's ass and pressing her close. Tonks only broke their kiss long enough to say, "Come on Hermione, show me how much of a beast you really are." Tonks was beginning to feel that feeling of want develop within her again as well and her hair color was surely showing as it began to go through shades of red.

Hermione's hands mirrored Tonks' in squeezing Tonks' ass before moving around to stroke her body. She felt the lust from her new cock spurring her on and she just wanted to take Tonks right here and now. "Are you sure?......I don't.....want to hurt....you." She replied in between laying kisses on Tonks' body and sucking the other witch's nipples. Her finger carefully slid into Tonks, moving around, exploring the witch's pussy.

Tonks feels the smooth fingers enter her and she's forced with not an answer, but with a moan. The wetness returns to her pussy and onto Hermione's fingers. Tonks wanted to answer Hermione, but the young witch was just pleasuring her away. Suddenly Tonks backed away from Hermione. Her body was soon out of reach of the young witch, but she knew it wouldn't stay that way for longer. Tonks turns her back to Hermione and gets down on her hands and knees. She looks back at Hermione only long enough to say, "Take me...anyway you want...just fuck me."

Hermione moves and positions herself behind Tonks. She teased them both by rubbing her cock head against Tonks' wet pussy lips, causing her to moan at the feeling. Soon she was sliding her cock inside the witch, moaning once more at the feeling of such warmth and wetness around her cock. Her thrusts were slow at first as she tried to find her rhythm, not used to fucking like this before. But it wasn't long before she found the appropriate rhythm and was soon fucking Tonks as the witch had requested.

Soon Tonks felt Hermione behind her. The tip of the young woman's cock was pressing against her waiting pussy. She moaned out bringing her face down against the floor. Doing so made her hips rise just as Hermione entered her. She felt her pussy open up for the woman's cock. The pleasure was amazing, even though she had felt Remus' cock the night before. Hermione began to start her rhythm. Tonks straightened her arms forcing her upper body up. She moaned every time Hermione thrust her cock inside her feeling her wet walls wrap around the hot flesh. Tonks' hair was beginning to change to a lighter shade of red. There was no doubt in her mind that Hermione was going to take her over and beyond the edge. She hoped for it. She wished it. She wanted to make this adultery official, to give her a reason to keep coming back for more. Slowly, she moved one of her hands down to her breasts and began to play with her nipple as Hermione fucked her from behind.

Hermione was enjoying fucking Tonks. Now she too understood why men were such horny creatures and why they would want more. She couldn't believe she was fucking Tonks with a strength she didn't even know she had or could have. Not that she was complaining. She reached around and began teasing Tonks' clit too as she leaned over and nibbled at the elder witch's ear. She continued to speed up and fuck harder, knowing that once they were done, there was a high chance they would really need to rest.

"AAHHHHH!! That's it Hermione keep going," Tonks began, "Don't stop until you spray my womb with your cum." Tonks was beginning to push her hips back against Hermione as she thrust in causing their bodies to smack together, the sound only to be covered by the sound of Tonks moaning. Hermione began to nibble at her ear and Tonks only pressed her body harder against the young witch. Her pussy was beginning to throb, or perhaps that was Hermione's cock, but either way Tonks was beginning to feel the great need to cum. Tonks' hand had been playing with her breasts all along, but now it began to slowly descend until her fingers reached the wet pussy that was being fucked. Slowly her fingers began to dance around in circles where her clit was forcing more pleasure on her. She had to bite her lower lip to keep from screaming out and alerting the surrounding area where they were and what they were doing.

Tonks' encouragement, moaning and backward movement were all turning Hermione on greatly. It wasn't long before she was feeling the need to cum approaching. But she wanted so badly to make sure Tonks came first if not with her. She gave it all she had. "Oh Godric! So good!" She moaned as she began rubbing Tonks' clit faster, never missing a beat on her rhythm. "I want you to cum first. To cover my cock with it."

Back
Top Bottom