Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roasting Roy's Diner (near North Bay Village)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
5u36me.jpg

ROASTING ROY'S DINER
(More than meets the eye diner located near North Bay Village.)

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging: any

Vincent had his plans already set in his mind as he walked up towards the diner his new recruit close behind. Vincent thought of how Mike had failed him on more then one occasion in the short 2 weeks he was around. Feeding him and keeping him alive was just draining his supplies and if Mike couldn't do anything worthwhile for him he sure as hell wasn't going to continue to keep him alive. Roasting Roy's Diner looked like it had once been a really nice diner long ago. There was a strange smell in the air around the Diner Vincent of course knew already what the secret ingredient where in Roy's dishes but it wasn't a highly known fact and the new comer to the prison sure didn't know about it which is exactly what Vincent wanted.

They walked up to the door of the diner Vincent gave a tug on the door to see if it was open and it was so he lead the way inside . Once inside Vincent walked over to the main counter and he dusted off the seat a little and sat down with Mike sitting next to him.
"Mike ring the bell would you i am sure Roy is around here somewhere. " Mike reached over the bell looked a little dusty but he went ahead and rang it he was pretty sure he heard someone moving around in the back.

Vincent had NO intent on eating anything but he wanted to sit around and wait for Mike to order before leaving, his intention wasn't just to get Mike food of course and there was no plan for Mike to leave with Vincent not that Mike had any clue about anything going on.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Anyone

Kevin came through the doors of the diner making an entrance that only he could, still singing he made his way over to the counter where he seen a well dressed man and another not so well dressed man. He looked around at some of the customers as he walked around, "The lunatic is in the hall" ,he sang as he wrapped his arm around one of the patrons shoulders. The customer had a maniacal grin on his face as he began to sing along, "The lunatics are in my hall, The paper holds their folded faces to the floor, And every day the paper boy brings more". Kevin let go of the customer then continued his way over to the counter.

"And if the dam breaks open many years too soon ,And if there is no room upon the hill ,And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too ,I'll see you on the dark side of the moon" ,Kevin sang as he sat down next to the two men. He tapped on the counter and looked over at the two men and smiled, a twisted little smile. "So what are you boy's having today eh? I hear the special is to die for" ,Kevin stated before letting out a laugh.

2ufd34n.jpg

Name: Alexandra Thornedale
Nickname: Alex
Attire: Backless white tank top, dark brown shorts, dark brown wedged sandals.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Anyone

Alex walked along the road and saw a diner up ahead. The smell coming from it made her nose crinkle, but she needed to sit down and rest for a moment. Against her better judgment, she decided to take her chances and go inside. The way she saw it, if she was going to die, she might as well die on her first day inside the prison and get it over with. She just hoped whoever decided to kill her would do it quickly, though considering where she was, she figured she probably wouldn't be that lucky. But what did it matter. Her parents had betrayed her. And for what reason? Because she'd decided to get a pretty tattoo! One she could have easily concealed and kept that way, but now that she was incarcerated, she'd flaunt it for all it was worth. She might as well...

Taking a deep breath, Alex approached the diner and pushed open the door. When she stepped inside, she wasn't sure if she'd made the right decision going inside or not. The strange smell got stronger. It smelled of rotting flesh. Rancid, strong. It made her tummy a bit queasy. But she wasn't about to run out, it would only make things worse. So, flicking her dark hair over her should and holding her head high, she walked in further and looked at the people inside and sat down at a table. Though she knew for certain the only thing she'd consume in the place would be a glass of water.

zk06ja.jpg

Name: Roy Fleischer
Nickname: Roasting Roy
Attire: Sleeveless leather duster, dark jeans, shaded spectacles, Black Boots .
Weapons: Hunting knife sheathed on belt, .44 Magmum , Makeshift Machete strapped on back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reenacting a horror movie with his sudden arrival to his establishment, a diminishing scream was mutter despite the blood loss and the fact he kept it up intentionally to alarm anyone with even an inch of humanity in their soul to rescue him. Through the spectacles indifferent hues of gray gawked at the potential customers who entered the bar. Though his infamous cuisine was known to some, Roy did attempt to cook normal food to keep a few humanitarians content. One of the individuals within his place of business seem too sophisticated and formal in appearance to be his gracing his presence, while the other male seem a tad familiar. Lastly was a bewitching young woman, kind of a rarity considering the environment they were in.

“Don’t mind this bastard here; we're simply going to dispose of this punk shortly. So who here is hungry and remember nothing here is free unless you have something worth bartering with. Anyone who is new however gets the first meal to show a little hospitality. "

Truthfully this was a tactic to lure in customers, knowing those foreign to this area would be mostly oblivious to his business. Ironically more people came to him for the bio-fuel than the food, though rarely fazed the hardened criminal at all. Behind him was a towering piece of muscle, holding the chains while innocently smiling at Alexandra. Motioning with by leaning his side slightly to the left, Kain continued with his job by hauling the man towards the back of the diner, intending to put the pussy out of his misery.

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging: any

Vincent looked around as a few more people entered the diner he had actually not expected anyone else to come in the place was empty more often then full but there had been a lot more new comers to the area as of late so maybe that contributed to it some.
He could tell that Mike was not to excited to be there and was nervous so he tried to calm his nerves mainly because he didn't want to spoil what he had in mind for him.

"Mike relax everything is fine But i do need to talk to you, i'm a little upset about how you have let me down a few times within the small amount of time that you have been here." mike replied quickly that he wouldn't mess up again but of course none of that mattered to Vincent he had no intent on taking this dead weight back with him.
When the man came in singing and sat next to them Vincent decided he had enough it was time to go, Just then a lady walked in that caught his attention she didn't seem like she fit in with the place or the prison she had to be new.

"Mike you stay here and grab something to eat i have to go finish some deals. When you have eaten meet me out front i'll be back later to meet up with you."

Roy walked in the door at that very moment as Vincent was preparing to leave. Vincent walked over to him once he was done talking.
He got as close to him as he felt comfortable with doing. "Hello Roy, do me a favor if you can, that guy i was with, let him get something FRESH to eat but then make sure he doesn't leave this place alive. In return leave me a list of a few things you need and i'll send someone to get the list off you in a day or so , Don't worry about what you put on your list if it's within reason i can get it i have pretty good connections for most things. as for what you do with this fool, well just enjoy yourself with your choice if you follow me."

after talking to Roy he turned his attention to the lady on his way out.

"What's your name? " "just so you know this probably isn't the best place to get something to eat if you need something come down to Mid Beach tell someone with a boat along the shore that i asked you to come by and they can bring you out to my safehouse out in the water. I am sure there is something that would make you useful to me one way or another"

he turned back to mike and spoke up loud enough to be heard from across the room " See you later Mike Enjoy the food"

he turned towards the door and walked out
(exit to Mid beach)

2ufd34n.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Vincent

Alex's eyes went wide as the man she was sure was the owner of the establishment appeared with his henchman and made his announcement to those sitting about and waiting. Her heart began to pump hard and she began to realize just what it was she was smelling. At that, her breath caught in her throat, but she refused to flinch. She wasn't going to run and she was going to try her hardest to hide her fear. Though she was sure she wasn't doing the best of jobs there. But what could she do now? She'd made her choice and entered and she was going to see it through now.

Licking her lips as her mouth had suddenly gone dry, Alex nodded at the announcement. At least she didn't have to worry about paying for anything seeing as it was her first time there. And no doubt she stood out as a newcomer to Miami as well. Trying to keep calm, she let out a slow exhale and began to play with her hair a little. She wasn't sure what to expect now and she had a feeling that the guy the henchman was hauling was soon going to be on the menu.

Alex nodded to the well-dressed man and smiled. "Thank you. My name is Alexandra," she said. "I'll be sure to remember that." Again she smiled as she watched him leave. She contemplated the offer for a moment, but knew she had to see her initial actions through first. If she managed, she'd have time enough later on to look into things. For now, she'd order a water. "Perhaps I'll see you around then."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Anyone

Kevin watched as the man with the suit stood up and walked away from the man he was with, "Aw I don't think he liked my singing" ,he stated looking at the man who was left behind. He watched as Roy dragged the body inside when he had mentioned anyone new to the place getting a free meal his eyes quickly went to the young woman sitting at the table. He lowered his sunglasses a bit to look at her then quickly pushed them back up turning to look at the man on the floor. Kevin was clearly more interested in watching the man suffer then he was with the newcomer.

"Hey Roy mind if I smoke in here"? Kevin asked holding up what looked like a makeshift cigarette. It wasn't of course, those who knew Kevin knew he only smoked regular cigarettes with a filter so what he had in his hand was what he liked to call one of his special cigarettes. The man had just made a sweet trade that got him a nice sized amount of drugs for some ammo something Kevin seemed to be able to get his hands on quite often.

He turned back to the guy that the well dressed man left behind, "You like my singing right? Want me to sing you something? Something that will fit the mood a bit better"? Kevin asked. The man was apparently nervous and scared and Kevin could tell he was about to piss himself. Kevin looked over at Roy once more as if asking for approval to torment this man before Roy took care of him for good.

hsp5bt.jpg

Name: Melanie
Nickname: Mel or Melly
Attire: Dark blue dress with black high heels and a light blue sash tied to her dress.

Mel slipped through the door ten minutes after the other two did, she was trembling from head to foot as she made her way into a corner and parked herself at a booth. She smelt a horrid smell, and her nose crinkled, but she figured she'd be safe here. She looked around at the other people, and noticed another woman. She was afraid to make an approach, but if her guess was right the woman was new like she was.

She was still trembling as she clutched at her necklace that her mother had given her as a child. She closed her eyes, murmuring a soft-spoken word to her Mother, asking her to please, please help her. She had heard that once in here, you don't get out and she had just written a book. Althought she was trembling a shaky sigh of breath escaped her lips. At least she wasn't the only new one here, she breathed in deeper and still clutching her necklace, opened her eyes.

Mel opened her eyes, still clutching at her necklace. She looked around, she knew that Lina had to be here somewhere, if only she could find her. Then again after hearing the news about her sister, she wasn't so sure she would like to see her again. However, Lina had protected her and maybe still could protect her.

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Kevin, Anyone

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Alexis, Anyone

When Alexis reached the diner she walked in and looked around, her eyes immediately moving to look at the two women in the diner, "Hmm you ladies new in town"? She asked in a mock sweet tone. Before they could answer she turned and looked at Kevin who was sitting at the counter next to a man who looked scared as hell. "KEVIN"! Alexis said loud enough for the man to hear her. She then carefully made her way toward him making sure she didn't get in anyone's way, when she reached the man she sat down next to him paying no mind to the wimpy looking man next to him.

"Kevin you'll never fucking believe this" ,she stated. "I've got some great news for you if you have a moment for me" ,Alexis looked at him and batted her eyelashes.

Kevin sighed and looked at her, "Stop making stupid fucking faces at me and tell me the 'good' news" ,he said in response.

Alexis smiled, "I just seen Randy Benson on Miami beach who's Randy Benson? Only one of the best fucking cage fighter in New England they finally nabbed him for it apparently and now he's here, why am I giving you this information you ask? Because I heard you mention something about the Arena being shut down due to lack of a big tough guy to pound people you don't like into oblivion, well Randy's the guy you need believe me I've seen him crush people's skulls with his fists he's the real deal" ,Alexis told him.

"Yeah and what if he doesn't want to fight in the arena"? Kevin asked in response.

"It's simple tell him if he doesn't fight for you you'll give him to Roy and he'll be next weeks fucking special" ,Alexis said in response her tone had a hint of aggravation in it.

"You got a point there, still I'll need some muscle to come along with me just in case he tries something stupid" ,Kevin stated.

Alexis ran her fingers through Kevin's hair playfully then played with his sideburns before smiling and taking the joint out of his hand, "That's a boy" ,she stated happily. She put the joint into her bra before making her way over to the area the girls were sitting in, she then turned and smiled at them. "How are you two? Are you liking your stay in the luxurious Miami prison so far"?

hsp5bt.jpg

Attire: Dark blue dress with black high heels and a light blue sash tied to her dress.
Tagging: Anyone, Kevin, Alexis

Mel jumped as she shouted, she was afraid of loud noises and she clutched at he necklace. She was irritated because she had just calmed down enough to stop trembling and now she had started again. The three things her and Lina had in common was their hard-headedness, Their sarcasm and their temper. Right now the lady who had just walked in was irritating her. Taking another deep breath, she stood up and approached the man and woman at the front of the Diner. She was still slightly trembling, but she was also irritated.

"Wow, look at who's arrived a prince and princess. Well welcome, Although I have bad news for you two, this is a prison and you don't own this place, so why don't you shut your traps and be quiet so I can calm down?" She said sarcastically, shooting a glare at both of them. She placed her hands on her hips and waited for a response, although, she had a bad feeling that 1. They would get angry and attack her, or 2) they would say something to make her more angry.

2ufd34n.jpg

Alex just sat quietly while she waited for someone to come to her and take her order. While she did, she leaned her arms on the table and crossed her legs underneath. Glancing around the place, she tried to take in the people that were slowly starting to surround her. Without a doubt, the characters within the establishment were definitely not the sorts she was used to on the outside and most of them made her blood turn cold, gave her chills. Still, she wondered if buried deep beneath those scary exteriors if most of them at one time were people like her. People who felt betrayed in some way by someone they trusted. She honestly still couldn't believe her parents had her arrested over something so ridiculous and easily concealable. As she leaned forward, she tried to glance at the pretty scrawling flowering vine that ran along her lower back. But of course, she couldn't see it. Letting out a tiny sigh, she looked straight ahead once again.

Just then, Alex noticed one of the jumpier guests suddenly stand up and approach a pair that were in deep discussion about something. She narrowed her eyes a bit in curiosity and began to play with her dark hair nervously. A part of her thought to herself that it was probably best to just sit and wait for her water. Surely, she'd be getting some soon. It was a diner after all. Didn't everyone get water at a restaurant? Then again... most restaurants didn't smell the way this one did nor did they have the sounds of muffled screams permeating from the back rooms.

Alex just casually listened as the jumpy guest began to have a sudden outburst at the pair. At that, she turned to look in the other direction, suddenly inspecting her nails. From her perspective, she figured there might be some trouble and she didn't want to be a part of that.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Mel, Alexis, Anyone

t53n82.jpg

Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Tagging:Kevin, Mel, Anyone

When the woman approached them and tarted rambling about needing to calm down and that the two should be quiet Kevin looked at her and let out a laugh. "Listen sweetheart I've never claimed to be a fucking prince I just know my way around here and let me give you a bit of advice, don't ever tell me what to do, two don't ever interrupt me while I'm talking business" ,he began. He took his sunglasses off and his emerald green eyes shot daggers at the woman, "Even if this is a prison you don't need to be so fucking jumpy and uptight it's annoying as fuck, now why don't you go sit down and wait for someone to take your fucking order".

"Kevin Kevin Kevin, be nice she's obviously new here and doesn't know how to react to certain things" ,Alexis said in a mock sympathetic tone. She looked at the woman getting a good visual of her, "You know the woman I saw on Miami Beach with Randy looked a lot like you I could swear you were related but that's just me anywho I'm Alexis and that fine fellow you just yelled at is Kevin he can get a bit angry very easily so I think you may want to mind your temper around him". Alexis then turned to the other woman that was in the diner, "So what's your name what are you in for"?

2ufd34n.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Alexis

Alexandra turned her head a little. Had the woman talking with the 'singing man' addressed her? Placing her hands casually on the table and smiling, she turned a bit more to face her. "Hi," she said trying her best to hide the fact that she felt intimidated. "The name is Alexandra, but I go by Alex most of the time." She leaned on her hands a bit. "As for what I'm in for?" She giggled softly. "It's quite silly really. Has me laughing every time I think about it." She paused as she remembered the sheer disgust and disdain her parents showed her the moment they noticed her tattoo. They didn't find it beautiful or artistic. They found it shameful and distasteful and a means to dishonor the family name. She thought it had been a harmless risk, a thrill. But they'd thought differently and now... "I got myself this." At that, she uncrossed her legs and stood up by her seat. She reached behind herself and grabbed a hold of her thick, dark hair and lifted it up so that her back was fully exposed. She then turned around to show off the tattoo she'd gotten, the one her parent apparently hated enough to betray her and have her locked away in Miami forever. Letting go of her hair, she turned back around and sat back down in her seat once more. "Apparently it was enough for my parents to have me sent here," she said softly, her eyes a bit distant knowing that her life would never be the same any more.

t53n82.jpg

Tagging:Alexandra, Anyone

"Ah another Alex, well I prefer Alexis but it's still cute that we crossed paths and are names are so similar" ,Alexis stated smiling. When the woman told her why she got put into prison she snickered a bit, "Well that's just fucked up" ,she stated. Alexis watched as the woman lifted her shirt to expose her tattoo, she looked at the tattoo and smiled. "Well I think it's just beautiful I've got one too it's right here" ,Alexis stated pointing at her arm where the tribal band was. "But I wasn't put in here for that".

hsp5bt.jpg

Mel mumbled something incoherent then said, "I'm not afraid of you." She stated calmly. She
turned towards the woman, "My name is Melanie Rogers, you can call me Mel. I'm in here because I
wrote a book based on Atheism." She saw the man glare at her from the corner of her eye and turned to face him, glaring at him. She spoke, addressing the woman, but kept glaring at the man, "I do have a sister in here, her names Lina, she's in for a more serious crime." Melanie finished as she folded her arms across her chest. At least, the woman was nice, she let out a sigh and said, "if that was my sister you saw with this Randy Benson then you should also know that she has a temper. If she cares about this Randy she will protect him."

2ufd34n.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Alexis

Alex smiled when the woman introduced herself, her name being very similar to her own. She also appreciated the sympathy she showed her at her plight with her parents. Indeed she was quite put out by their actions. How could a parent do that to their child? She supposed her own could... "Thanks," she said, showing her gratitude. "And thanks about my tattoo. I'm rather fond of it. My only regret is that I wish I could see it more easily," she added with a giggle. Just then, Alexis showed her, her own tattoo. Interested to see it, she leaned forward to get a better look at it and smiled. "Oh it's beautiful," she said showing her admiration for the art she donned on her flesh. Looking back up into her eyes, she then asked. "So then, what were you put in here for?"

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Mel, Alexis, Anyone

t53n82.jpg

Tagging:Kevin, Mel, Alexandra, Anyone

When the woman said she wasn't afraid of him he let out a chuckle, "I'm not asking you to be afraid of me hunny so you don't need to tell me you're not or are you just trying to reassure yourself that you're not afraid of me" ,Kevin stated. He licked his lips and gave the woman a once over before shrugging his shoulders and looking toward Alexis who was talking to the other new girl.

Alexis listened as Mel spoke she kept the friendly smile as the woman did so, "Hm well I believe I may have found your sister this is so funny, fate has a funny way of bringing people together doesn't it" ,she said in response. When Alexandra asked why she had been put into Miami she laughed a little bit and as she opened her mouth to speak Kevin's voice came out of it.

"She's here for being a slut and killing her foster daddy" ,he stated giving Alexis a cocky little smirk.

"Fuck off Kevin no one asked you" ,Alexis snapped. Kevin just looked at her and blew a kiss in her direction.

"Anyway I'm in here for murder amongst other things and even though I don't like the fact that Kevin interrupted me he is sorta right I'm also in here for sleeping with too many people which also gives me charges of pre marital sex" ,she stated.

Kevin sat at the counter laughing as Alexis spoke his attention left Mel who had been glaring back at him while she spoke to Alexis. He then looked at the man who had been sitting at the counter and smiled, "Welcome to Miami" ,he stated letting him know he hadn't forgot about him.

2ufd34n.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Alexis; sees Kevin and Melanie

Alex glanced behind Alexis at Kevin and the agitated woman who'd called herself Melanie before looking back at Alexis once again. She just smiled and nodded, her hands moving to play with her hair a little. Her fingers twisted themselves up within the dark locks as she tried to hide her nervousness and hold onto a sense of calm. "Ah, I see," she said. "He must've been a terrible man then," she added figuring that the reason for the murder was because she'd had to defend herself.

t53n82.jpg

Tagging:Alex, Anyone

"Oh he was a scumbag he tried to rape one of my friends and I walked in on him so I slit his throat ear to ear" ,Alexis said in response to Alex. She gave her a friendly smile, "I hope you don't think any different of me after hearing that" ,Alexis may have been an evil bitch but she did want friends ones other then Kevin. She did adore the twisted man but he did get on her nerves quite a bit but a plus to being in his side is that he wouldn't torture and kill you while he sang Diary of a Madman just witnessing it creeped Alexis out. "Oh and don't mind Kevin he just has a few screws loose as long as you don't piss him off you'll be fine".

2ufd34n.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Alexis; sees Kevin and Melanie

Alex swallowed hard at the thought of witnessing such a thing. Though she knew she wouldn't have taken such drastic measures, she could at least understand why someone would have. So she hardly faulted Alexis for being upset with the man and hating him. It made her feel a bit selfish for feeling the hatred she did toward her own parents. It hardly seemed as if they deserved to be hated in comparison when she heard this story... "No," she said looking at Alexis. "He sounds loathsome." Still twisting her hair about her fingers, she looked over at Kevin. "And I'll keep that in mind about Kevin," she said softly, glancing over at him again. She wasn't sure what to make of him just yet and seeing as it was her first day in Miami, if she wasn't going to die, she figured she didn't want to piss people off then. She just wished she could have the luxuries she once had, but that was a dream that had been taken away forever now. And she had no idea how or what she was going to do to try and get such things back.

hsp5bt.jpg

Mel nodded and pondered this for a while. "That's interesting, my sister is in here on the charge of the murder of 8 drunken men. I saw it on the news last year when she was arrested. It wouldn't be wise to cross lines with her, she has a temper and she's fast to react I wouldn't get on her bad side, just warning you." She said, her voice dropping to a whisper. It was the first time she talked about her sister.

zk06ja.jpg

Name: Roy Fleischer
Nickname: Roasting Roy
Attire: Sleeveless leather duster, dark jeans, shaded spectacles, Black Boots .
Weapons: Hunting knife sheathed on belt, .44 Magmum , Makeshift Machete strapped on back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business was definitely booming with more people gracing their presence into his establishment, among them were more stunning girls who likely would sooner or later become someone lucky plaything in this prison. Eyes maintained focus on the man accompanying the formal looking inmate momentarily, listening in for the little business transaction involving another waste of space in Miami that would serve his purpose dead rather than alive. Exchanging his gaze back to Vincent, Roy gave the gentleman a reassuring hand shake to display his hospitality, bestowing a firm grip while aligning their eyes together.

“That sounds like a fair trade, nice doing business with ya!”

Considering all the information circulating about the diner it did surprised him that this was becoming a hub for socializing or at least for the meanwhile. Kain brought the component to his exquisite barbecue to the backroom, marking his demise though such entertainment was postponed until it was time to close the place down. Fetching the next victim within his facility a meal on the house mustered from his last catch two days ago from some thug, the malevolent diner owner knew this would occupy the merchandise, practically having a meal that would be the equivalent of a medieval feast in quantity. Intercepting the small crowd developing, the woman who first entered and ordered water was deep in conversation. Cutting off the discussion for a mere moment, Alexandra would suddenly see a scarred tribal marking on the right forearm press the glass of water on the rocks parallel to where she was positioned, shaded spectacles tracing her very figure with perverse thoughts.

“Anything else you desire,perhaps a meal to greet your drink ?”

2ufd34n.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Roy; sees Alexis, Kevin and Melanie

Alex shifted a bit in her seat as she talked to Alexis, still a bit nervous of her surroundings though trying her damnedest to not let it show. Sitting back a little, she flicked her hair over her shoulder and began playing with it again out of habit. Just then, the owner of the establishment approached her, cutting her off from her conversation she was having. He definitely held a presence, one that she couldn't deny if she wanted to. She caught sight of his arm first and the markings it donned and she followed it up until she was looking up into his face, his eyes hidden behind shaded glasses.

"Thanks for the water," Alex said as she reached for the glass, her fingers gently and gracefully wrapping around it. "As for dinner..." her voice trailed a moment as she breathed in the rancid aroma and her ears took in the muffled screams from the back. "I think I'll just drink this for now. I'll have to think about it." She didn't want to be rude, but she wasn't going to eat human flesh if the deductions she'd made were indeed accurate. But she wasn't about to judge either. Giving the owner a smile, she pointed to the markings on his arm since she found them both intriguing and beautiful. "Where did you get these?" she asked. "I only have one tattoo myself, nothing like this though. Just something simple, but I think it's pretty. Just... I wish I could see it since it's on my back." She bit down on her lip just then feeling like she was rambling. So, she picked up her water and took a small sip.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Alexis, Anyone

t53n82.jpg

Tagging:Kevin, Alexandra, Anyone

When Roy walked over to the table Alexis gave him a smile, "Looks like business is picking up for you eh" ,she stated before standing up. "If you need any pre carved product just let me know I'm sure Kevin would love to skin someone for you" ,she continued. She then looked to Alexandra and gave her a cutesy smile, "It has been a pleasure to meet you, maybe later you can stop by the arena and catch a show if all goes well Kevin will have a new fighter showcasing tonight" ,Alexis stated before walking over to Kevin.

Kevin looked over his shoulder at Alexis as she approached him, "Alright so when do you want to pick this guy up"? Alexis stated in a rather pushy tone.

"We can go whenever you want but we should stop at the arena first I have someone waiting for me there" ,Kevin stated in response he let out a devious little laugh before standing up. "Not that they're able to leave but I still don't need to be rude".

Alexis just smiled and hooked her arm in Kevin's, "Alright then let's go" ,she stated. She gave a kind wave to everyone in the diner and smiled at Alexandra, "I'll come back later to get to know you better, I like you in fact I think we could be best friends".

Kevin and Alexis walked out the door to go to the arena to take care of some 'business'.

(Exit to the Death Games Arena)

Back
Top Bottom