Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Manatee Spring (near RJ's & BlackJack's House)

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Black Boxers
Weapons:none at the moment
Tagging:Ronni, Tessa, Jack, Ace

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace, Ronni, RJ

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, Knife strapped to leg
Tagging:Tessa, Jack, Ronni, RJ

Every inch of his body was on fire in a very good way Ronni made his heart race and he loved it he felt so close to her. When she parted her lips RJ slowly slid his tongue into her mouth almost instinctively. With his free hand he rubbed Ronni's back as his other continued to rub her breast. RJ broke the kiss briefly, "You can touch me too....if you want to" ,he told her letting her know his body was hers and only hers.

Ace laughed a little at Tessa's admission she thought it was cute, "Well try to resist him at least until you get back to the house I don't wanna see what the cowboy is packing other then his guns" ,Ace said playfully. When she had first came in and got to know Jack she did have a tiny thing for him but that was only because he kept her safe and took her in and she was young and didn't know exactly what she wanted. "Well I don't know Ace Tessa is really irresistible and I might be tempted to just do something crazy right here" ,Jack joked back. "EW Jack please keep it in your pants for now" ,Ace stated.

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack, Ace, RJ, Ronni

Ronni smiled and didn't hesitate the moment RJ gave her permission to touch him. It was like releasing a flood gate of emotions and desire within and her one hand immediately rubbed his chest before gripped his shoulders a little and finally moving touch his back. She gently traced her fingertips along his spine, her body moving closer, arching to fit against him as he kissed her deeply. He tasted wonderful against her tongue and her lips swelled as his moved over them with fiery passion. Whimpering and gasping, her body felt alive with sensation and her skin tingled. She was aroused and her body was responding the more he kissed and touched her. She could feel her breasts going taut, her nipples going hard, especially the one underneath the material of her bra of the breast he was directly fondling. She pulled away a little, her voice husky and breathy. "I... I'm aroused, RJ," Ronni admitted. She could feel her sex starting to ache and throb a bit. Throbbing in time with her racing heart.

Tessa giggled. "Oh, no worries, Ace. That's for later." She smiled at the woman, her cheeks going from pink to red almost instantly. "Did I just say that out loud?" At that she laughed and covered her face and dunked herself under the water for a moment before coming back up. "Anyway," she said. "Are either of you hungry for lunch?" she asked.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

When Ronni touched him he got chills but in a good way he sighed with content and his eyes closed as he enjoyed the way it felt. He could feel her nipple harden underneath his hand and opened his eyes to look into hers, when she admitted she was aroused he smiled a bit, "You're not the only one" ,he told her. He took her hand and gently placed it onto his erection, he looked into her eyes as he did so making sure he hadn't pushed things too far. "Don't be afraid and feel free to stop whenever you want too we have all the time in the world so there's no need to rush" ,he stated giving her a soft smile.

"Oh yeah you said that out loud" ,Ace stated in response giggling. At the mention of food Jack nodded, "Yeah I'm hungry should I call and see if the other two are as well"? He asked. Jack thought about it for a minute then looked at the two girls "Eh I'll just let them know we're leaving and they can follow if they want too". Jack turned to face the direction where RJ and Ronni were even though he couldn't see them he knew the area they were in. "HEY WE'RE LEAVING TO MAKE LUNCH JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW NO RUSH"! He shouted.

RJ ignored Jack's shout and figured he knew that he had heard him he continued to look into Ronni's eyes as he waited for her response to his gesture.

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni looked into RJ's eyes and nodded slowly. Just then, she heard the shouts from below, but she ignored them completely. She was too intent on her moment with RJ. Licking her lips, she let her hand gently fondle and tease his erection hidden beneath his boxers. He was definitely aroused, hard and ready for anything she'd be willing to give. She smiled a bit at the fact that she'd been able to get him that way and it was nice knowing that he seemed just as aroused as she felt. Biting down on her lip, her breaths still coming short, she took her other hand and placed it on his hand, the one not touching her breast. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and guided it along her thigh until it reached her panties. She then had his palm cup her sex above the material. Almost immediately she let out a tiny whimper. So many sensations and emotions flooded her in that moment. Everything just felt so... right.

Tessa smiled and nodded. "Me too," she said with a giggle. She laughed when Jack shouted up to Ronni and RJ, shaking her head a bit as he did so. "Give them their moment," she admonished, giving him a playful slap on the arm. Looking at Ace, she patted her tummy. "I'm definitely starving. After winning like we did..." her voice trailed and she looked over at Jack and gave him a wink. "Kind of works up an appetite."

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

RJ bit his bottom lip as Ronni ran her hand over his erection everything she did felt so amazing. When she brought his hand down between her legs and placed it onto her sex he began to rub her gently, this made him want her even more he could feel the heat of her arousal on his hand as he rubbed her through her panties. "This feels good Ronni....so good....so right" ,he stated huskily. It was clear he was enjoying everything Ronni did and he hoped she felt just as good as he did.

"Shoot you guys are gonna be rubbing the fact that you won in my face for the rest of the day aren't ya" ,Jack stated. He laughed a bit and shook his head. "Oh yeah Jack you're not gonna hear the end of it" ,Ace teased. She turned to look at Tessa come on let's grab our clothes and get dressed, and Jack turn your ass around while we change I don't want you seeing me and I don't wanna see you" ,Ace stated. "I figure we take these off and put the dry clothes on, we can let our underwear dry up outside the house while lunch is cooking" ,Ace told her. "OH and don't worry I won't peak at you". Ace giggled a bit before turning around and removing her wet under clothes and putting on dry ones.

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni whimpered and then groaned softly as RJ began to gently rub her sex. The more he petted, the more she fondled his erection and soon she was nearly gripping him through his boxers. Almost stroking him on instinct. Her legs were slowly spreading for him, allowing him more and more access to her body as she made herself willingly vulnerable to him and him alone. The only man she'd ever trust like this. Gasping, mewling, she looked into his eyes as she felt her panties get wet the more he touched, her clit get swollen and hard the more he teased. She was beyond aroused as her entire sex quivered with need, her body heating up with desire. "RJ, I..." she whispered, her body on fire, her sex throbbing in want for him.

Tessa nodded and went over to where her dry clothes had been laying. She picked them up and walked a bit further up and away from the water before she started to take of her underwear. She started with her bra first, taking off the garment and setting it aside so she could put her top back on. She the shimmied off her panties and got her pants. Once fully dressed she turned around to meet up with Jack and Ace so that they could go back to the house and get some lunch.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

As Ronni gripped him a bit tighter and stroked him he moved his hand a little faster to rub her harder. The sounds coming from the woman's lips showed her approval. RJ began to kiss her neck as they touch each other through their clothes, he had never been so turned on in his life. "Ronni tell me what you want don't be afraid no matter what you ask for I won't judge you, I'll never judge you" ,he whispered into her ear softly.

After Jack and Ace finished getting dressed, they met up with Tessa and Jack lit a cigarette and began leading the way up the path toward their house.

(Jack and Ace Exit to RJ & Blackjack's House)

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni's whimpers grew louder, her body moving against RJ's hand as he touched her, her own hand continuing to touch him in return. "I... I..." she stammered, unable to think straight through all the pleasures her body was suddenly experiencing. "This feels so nice," she rasped out. "I want more, RJ..." Her eyes teared a little, fearing that it was wrong somehow she wanted that. Closing her eyes, her body moved even more and she groaned. "Please..." she begged softly. "Be gentle... please, RJ..." She spread her legs further for him, her hips tilting upward as she gripped him. As she tried to present herself a bit more for him, she swallowed. "C-can I touch you more?" she asked, her voice a bit hesitant. "Under your boxers?" Her cheeks were red, but she cared for him so much already and in this tender moment they were sharing, she wanted him to feel the same things she was.

Tessa met up with both Jack and Ace, giving them a warm smile when she did. Once Jack started up the path back to the house, she followed not too far behind.

(Tessa exits to RJ's and Blackjack's House)

104p0uq.jpg

Tagging:Ronni

"I'll be gentle I promise we can take things slow I'll go at your pace" ,he told her as she continued to touch him. When she said she wanted more of him he smiled, "Of course you can touch me under my boxers, you can touch me wherever you want Ronni" ,he told her. RJ then reached down and pulled himself out of his boxers then guided her hand up and down his shaft for a moment. "Can I touch you underneath your clothes Ronni"?

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded, her breaths quick, her heart pounding. "Yes," she rasped. "Yes." She closed her eyes as she allowed her hand to feel its way along RJ's erection until she found the opening in the front of his boxers. Slowly, carefully, she slipped her hand through until she felt her hand rub against the flesh of his cock. She immediately bit down on her lip as her fingers gently wrapped themselves about his shaft and slowly began to stroke him.

104p0uq.jpg

Weapons:none

RJ let out a groan of pleasure as Ronni touched him through his boxers, "Oh that feels so good" ,he stated. When she said yes to his question he slid his hand into the front of her panties and he began to rub her as well. RJ leaned forward and kissed Ronni's lips as they touched, everything felt so good and RJ was feeling things he never imagined he could feel. "Ronni....do you....do you want to....do you want to go further....with me" ,he asked. His tone was calm he didn't want her to feel like she had to go any further so he kept his voice quiet and calm.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni whimpered as she touched RJ, stroking him and taking in the feel of him. She loved the way he touched her in return, his fingers light upon her sex, caressing, teasing, taking the time to explore her slowly. When he asked if she wanted to go further, she felt her sex throb a little, its way of telling her that it did. Looking into his eyes, she nodded slowly. "Yes, RJ..." she panted, her hand still stroking him, reaching up and fondling his balls a bit. "I do..."

104p0uq.jpg

When Ronni told him that she wanted to go further he looked into her eyes before removing her panties slowly, he placed them on a nearby rock then returned his hand to rub her a bit more. "I'll let you be on top so you can go at your own pace ok and I'll let you decide when you're ready" ,he told her. His eyes showed her he meant every word of it and although RJ was normally a dominate man he knew there would be time for him to be on top later, for now he wanted her to feel comfortable and not forced in any way.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded in understanding. Slowly, she straddled him, swallowing as she looked down into his eyes. It was odd for her being in this much control and she got the sense that he wasn't used to giving it either. But she understood why he was and it only made her feelings for him grow. Biting down on her lip she slipped her fingers around the hem of his boxers and began to pull them down. She hoisted herself up when they got down to where she was. She let RJ work them off the rest of the way once they were down around his ankles. Turning back to face him, she licked her lips and gripped his shoulders. Gently she lifted herself up and allowed herself to rest for a moment against the tip of his still erect cock. Taking a deep breath, she slowly slid her body down along it, whimper and gasping as she did.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ allowed Ronni to slide his boxers off of him and helped her as she did so. When they were finally off he looked into her eyes as she gripped his shoulders and lifted herself up, her hot sex resting at the tip of his hard cock. A sigh escaped his lips as she slid down it slowly, he placed his hands on her hips and massaged them gently. "Oh....Ronni....y-you're so....so tight....it feels good" ,he gasped. His body nearly going numb with everything he was feeling all at once, RJ leaned forward and kissed Ronni softly she made him feel so much passion and love for her with the way he touched him and the way she felt.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni's eyes filled with tears as RJ touched her and helped pull her closer as she slid down along him. She bit down on her lip as her sex stretched to accommodate him. Looking down she could see the bruises on her thighs... bruises of the past soon to be erased by something good and pure. No man would ever touch her again except for RJ... not ever again. Not ever. "RJ..." she panted, her eyes glistening with her tears. She removed one of her hands from his shoulder and touched his face, gently caressing his cheek. "This is right... this is how it should've been..." Her tears spilled down her cheeks as she looked down at him. So much beauty in the moment they were sharing, so much closeness. Slowly, the chaos and horror of her past was being replaced and soon RJ would become the center of her life.

104p0uq.jpg

"Yes this is how it should've been this is how it should've been for me too Ronni" ,he told her. RJ's first time wasn't exactly how he had envisioned it to be even though it was consensual it was horrible in so many ways that RJ couldn't explain if he tried. With Ronni he felt so right and wanted the way he should feel while making love his body reacted to hers so perfectly and he enjoyed himself as they continued with what they were doing. Slowly RJ began to move his hips up and down trying to make her feel good.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni just nodded and let her body move as it wanted, going on instinct and what felt right. But everything about the moment... where she was, who she was with... all of it. It was exactly as she wanted and she couldn't have asked for more. It touched her deeply that he felt the same way, that he wished his previous times had been like this. It made things so much more special, that much more intense. Looking into his eyes, she leaned forward, her hips still moving, and she kissed him. She loved how he tasted as tiny jolts of pleasure coursed over her body. It wettas just so beautiful, so wonderful. At that, she let out a gasp as her clit began to throb, her sex seething as her inner walls began to tighten even more. She was getting close, so close. "RJ..." she gasped softly against his ear. "I... I'm getting close..."

104p0uq.jpg

A Ronni moved sounds of content and pure pleasure came from RJ's lips and he could feel her walls tighten as they continued. When Ronni whispered she was close RJ looked into her eyes, "Me too....me too Ronni....you feel so good" ,he said huskily as his hips moved upwards as she moved down. The feeling was intense and he loved it he loved her and what they were doing felt so right and he knew Ronni was the woman he wanted to spend his life with if he could.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled when RJ told her he was close as well. Taking that as words of encouragement, she just let herself go, let her body give in to the feelings that only RJ could summon forth from within. As she let her hips rock up and down along his cock, she bit her lip and let out a moan. He felt so good, the friction was so sweet. It was so different than anything she'd ever known, had ever felt. Yes, this was how it always should've been. Panting and gasping, she held on tightly to him and out of nowhere nibbled his ear as she whimpered. "RJ... RJ..." Moaning her pleasures she suddenly came hard about his cock, her inner walls so tight as they pulsed and her juices flowed. "RJ..." She couldn't stop saying his name over and over, nibbling his ear, kissing his cheek and down along his jawline. He felt so good, her hips kept going and more than anything she wanted him to feel the sweet ecstasy that she was experiencing.

104p0uq.jpg

As Ronni said his name he moved into her a bit harder the way she said it made him want her even more. He was so close but he wanted her to cum first, to experience what sex should feel like. After a few moments he felt her walls tighten around his cock and her cum cover it while he was inside her. The feeling threw him over the edge with her, he grabbed her hips and trusted up hard filling her with his own cum. RJ let out a loud moan of his own as he let himself cum deep inside Ronni, his body tingling with pleasure. "Ronni....Oh Ronni....that felt amazing" ,he gasped out as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck softly.

vn2x77.jpg

As Ronni came and moaned out RJ's name, she felt RJ get closer and with that his more dominant side coming to the forefront. But it didn't bother her, in fact it only intensified the experience and made her feel wanted and desired. It made her feel special and cherished and so many other things. She knew exactly when he came, her body so in tune with his, feeling each spasm and each spurt. "RJ..." she panted again, holding onto him even tighter than before. Her eyes were damp with tears. Tears of happiness, of love and so many other things. When RJ pulled her closer, his arms wrapped tightly about her body, she couldn't hold back the tears and just let them fall. But she didn't want him thinking she was crying out of regret or fear or anything else. "That was more than amazing, RJ... so much more..." She cried a little bit and smiled, wanting to stay as close to him as she could. "If what you said earlier is true... I'm yours, RJ. I'm yours until you don't want me anymore."

104p0uq.jpg

RJ listened as Ronni spoke and he seen her tears, he knew they weren't tears showing sadness or regret they were tears of happiness and he was glad he could do that. "Ronni I will always want you, how could I ever not want you anymore you're amazing and beautiful and quite frankly everything I've ever wanted" ,RJ said in response. He held her close and ran his hands up and down her back gently as he cuddled into her neck. "I'll always want you Ronni....forever".

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled and nuzzled RJ, her body shivering a little as he gently caressed her back. She loved the way he touched her, so gently and tenderly. He was exactly what she wanted and needed. And to think she found the one man meant for her in Miami prison of all places! But that hardly mattered anymore. They'd found each other and he wanted her... forever. As those words left his lips, she cried a bit harder, so happy to hear such things come from him. From his heart. "I want you forever, RJ... forever." Hugging him tightly, she cuddled closer and kissed his neck and along his jaw, all the ugliness of her past erased away now that she had someone who loved her. Someone she loved in return.

104p0uq.jpg

As Ronni nuzzled RJ he sighed with content he was so happy with everything at the moment he had finally met someone he could truly love and that was his and his alone and he was hers. RJ wiped her tears away as they fell then kissed her forehead softly, "I'm so happy I met you I can't tell you that enough remind me to thank Jack for finding you and if you don't oh well" ,RJ stated. He laughed at the last part about Jack to let her know he was playing around. "So I was thinking maybe you could sleep in my room tonight, on my bed....with my arms wrapped around you" ,he suggested.

Back
Top Bottom