Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Manatee Spring (near RJ's & BlackJack's House)

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ

Ronni's eyes teared a little and she smiled at RJ. "I'm just hoping that you don't disappear. That somehow I don't wake up tomorrow and you're gone." She giggled softly at herself. "Weird huh. I'm in Miami prison and now I don't want to leave it." She shook her head in disbelief and just cuddled up closer to RJ. "I just know I don't want to be separated from you."

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack, Ace, RJ, Ronni

Tessa liked how it felt when Jack put his arms around her. They were strong and warm and it just felt nice. She couldn't help but laugh as Jack and Ace joked around and she wondered if the two would actually roughhouse. Somehow she got the sense that Ace could give Jack a run for his money. Laughing, she suddenly wondered where RJ and Ronni were. Looking at Jack, she asked him in a low voice, "Where's Ronni and RJ? You think they're all right?"

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Black Boxers
Weapons:None at the Moment
Tagging:Ronni

"Don't worry I won't disappear ever and if I did I'd take you with me I don't ever want to be separated from you either" ,RJ said in response to Ronni. He held her close as they sat there in the warm water, he kissed her forehead and smiled. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me" ,he stated. The man hadn't faced too many happy moments in his life so he cherished this very much.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace, Ronni, RJ

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, Knife strapped to leg
Tagging:Tessa, Jack, Ronni, RJ

When Tessa asked where Ronni and RJ where Jack thought for a moment, "That's a good question" ,he stated wondering if they were somewhere close by or if they hadn't left the house yet. There were a lot of places in the springs that were hidden and knowing RJ he was in one of those places. "RJ, RONNI, WHERE ARE YA GUYS"?! Jack shouted loud enough to where they would here him if they were in the area.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled when RJ told her he didn't want to leave her. She could hear the sincerity in his voice and knew he meant it. Cuddling closer to him she wrapped her arms about him. Just then, she heard Jack's voice shouting out their names. Immediately, she sat up and giggled softly. "Guess we have to go see them all now," she said, her cheeks a bit pink.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa laughed as RJ shouted out for Ronni and RJ. She wondered where the two had gotten off to and if they were all right or not. More than likely they were fine. But it had been a while and neither had shown themselves at all. She wondered if they'd even come down to the spring yet given how long they'd been there without having seen them.

104p0uq.jpg

Weapons:none at the moment
Tagging:Ronni, Tessa, Jack, Ace

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

RJ sighed then laughed, "I guess we do huh" ,he stated with a smile. "YEAH WE'RE UP HERE JACK"! RJ yelled out loud enough for Jack to hear him. Jack looked over to where the waterfall was and could just barely see the two in the pool behind it, "Oh shit there you guys are, I'm surprised I didn't see you sooner" ,Jack stated. "That's cuz' you're a dumb redneck Jack" ,RJ said back jokingly. Jack laughed then turned to Ace and Tessa, "So do you guys wanna go sit with them or do you wanna leave them alone"? Jack asked the two.

Ace laughed at how Jack and RJ bickered with each other, when Jack asked if they wanted to go sit with them Ace shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know does Mr. Plissken even know I'm here yet? Probably not if he did then his panties would be riding up his ass already" ,Ace stated with a giggle. "HEY PLISSKEN YOU WANT COMPANY"? Ace yelled.

RJ's eyes went wide then he put his hand up to his forehead when he heard Ace's voice, "Fucking Jack you really brought her back with you" ,he said under his breath. "SURE I DON'T MIND COMPANY AS LONG AS THEIR NAME ISN'T ACE AND THEY DON'T ACT LIKE A BITCH FACE"! RJ yelled back to her. Ace just cracked up, "See what I mean that man does not like me for some reason" ,Ace told Tessa. Of course their hatred wasn't serious they just disagreed on nearly everything so it made them have a very shaky friendship, one day they were ok with each other the next they were at it like cats and dogs.

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni blushed and giggled a little. "I guess we've been found," she said softly, cuddling up to RJ a bit. She peered below to see Tessa and Jack and noticed the woman with them. Ace. "So, is Ace really that bad?" she asked him before biting down on her lip. She was still a bit nervous about meeting the woman.

Tessa looked up to the place where Jack had looked off to and finally saw both Ronni and RJ sitting together. She smiled a bit as she looked at them, noticing how close they seemed to be sitting with each other. From what she gathered the time they'd spent alone did them both some good and she was happy for them. When Ace shouted up to RJ, she giggled a bit and said, "I don't know if he wants to be bothered just yet." She smiled and pushed her hair away from her face. "I think he and Ronni want a moment."

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Eh she's only bad with me she seems to get along well with everyone else" ,RJ admitted. He didn't want Ronni to be nervous around Ace because even he had to admit the woman was resourceful and could help both Ronni and Tessa out like she did for him and Jack. "Let's just say me and her don't agree on anything and that's why we fight so much".

Jack laughed a little when Tessa said she didn't know if they wanted to be bothered just yet, "You're probably right let's leave them alone for a little while until they call us over there" ,Jack stated in agreement. "So Plissken got himself a girlfriend huh? That's cute" ,Ace stated giggling a bit. She then splashed water in Jack's face then looked at him, "Yeah it's on bitch" ,she stated playfully. Ace then looked at Tessa, "You got my back right" ,she asked giving the woman a smile to let her know she was just playing around. "Oh that's just not fair and you know it Ace, two against one come on I thought you were tougher then that" ,Jack said in response.

Ace just threw more water into his face, "Oh no it's fair you know why....because I said so that's why" ,Ace said in a mock tough guy tone. Jack walked over to her and pushed her head making her fall into the water, he laughed at her when she came back up spitting out water and wiping her eyes, "Now it's on" ,Jack said cockily looking between the two women. "Bring it"!

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni nodded in understanding and wrapped her arms about RJ's neck as she sat in his lap. She looked up at him. "I see," she said. "Why don't the two of you agree on anything? I mean, there has to be at least something." She paused a moment. "Doesn't there?"

Tessa laughed as Ace splashed Jack. She then nodded at the woman. "I've got you," she said laughing hard. Swimming about, she joined her in the splashing. "It's perfectly fair, Jack. Haven't you ever heard of women's prerogative?" she asked with a giggle. At that, she swum up to him. She gave him a shy smile and leaned closed. Just as she was about to give him a kiss, she splashed him and laughed. "Perfect example!" she exclaimed and gave him a playful wink.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Well we do agree on the same type of women usually" ,RJ stated. Then his eyes widened, "If she hits on you please don't take offense to it because most likely she'll just be messing around". RJ stated quickly he knew how the woman was around pretty women and Ronni was very pretty to him. "Oh and it's not like I've checked out many women it's just whenever I did both me and Ace had the same opinion" ,his cheeks went red RJ hoped Ronni didn't think he was some kind of perv he had only checked out maybe five women total while out moving around Miami and only slept with two of them. "We also agree on protecting each other and helping each other out, even if we argue her and Jack are like family to me and we need each other" ,RJ admitted. He looked at Ronni and smiled, "I'm glad you and Tessa are now part of that as well".

Jack laughed when Tessa splashed him in the face, "I see how it is well you know what this is fair you know why because while you guys got your prerogative I've got me some man power, yeah that's right" ,Jack began. He started splashing at both of them as he continued to talk. "I'm gonna kick both your butts, show you what happens when you mess with me" ,he joked.

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni smiled, her cheeks going red. Her smile only grew bigger, however, as RJ rambled on a little bit to explain himself. She found it endearing that he felt the need to do so. But his past was just that. His past. Though she had to admit it was sweet he felt the need to clarify anything. Even if it was as simple as checking out women. "That's all right," she said. "I wouldn't be offended. And it's nice that you help each other as you do." She paused a moment and leaned in to give him a tender kiss on the lips. When she pulled away she smiled at him. "And I'm glad that both Tessa and I are a part of that with all of you now as well. Really glad. I'll be thankful every day from this point on."

Tessa laughed and splashed Jack back. "Man power doesn't compare to woman power," she joked back. "Women always have all the power. Right, Ace?" Laughing more, she continued her splashing.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

RJ smiled after Ronni kissed him, he listened as she spoke and it only made him smile more. "I'm happy you feel that way because I'm thankful that you're here with us" ,he stated. RJ ran his finger tips up and down Ronni's spine gently as he looked into her eyes. "I feel so connected to you ya know sorry if that sounds weird, I can't explain it but I just feel it and I like it" ,he stated right before kissing her softly on the lips.

"Hell yeah we do better watch it Jack we're gonna kick your ass" ,Ace stated. Jack just looked at the two of them and put his hands on his hips, "Please you two ain't gonna do nothing you're all talk" ,Jack stated in response. Ace looked at him for a brief second before splashing him in the face then grabbing his arm trying to pull him under water. Jack just laughed at her then pushed her off making her go under instead. When Ace resurfaced she slapped Jack in the stomach making him grab it and lean over a bit, "Ow no fair you hit me" ,Jack exclaimed. "Alright Tessa let's get him"! Ace shouted playfully as she hopped onto Jack's back. "I can only hold him for a few seconds".

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni felt herself get warm at her center when RJ told how he felt. She never felt so special to anyone before and she certainly never expected to find such a thing in Miami of places. It was an odd twist of fate to say the least, but she wasn't going to complain. For the first time since her parents death, something in her life was finally looking up. For the first time since that day, she didn't feel afraid. And though she still wasn't sure what was in store for the future, she was certain that RJ was always going to be a part of it. That he would now be there. When he placed his lips against hers, she couldn't help but relax into his kiss. She just felt so at ease with him now. She supposed it was the intensity of her circumstances and the situation surrounding them all. But she wasn't about to complain. This was the first time she'd been kissed so tenderly and by someone who seemed to actually care about her wellbeing, who wanted her there because she was her and not something he wanted her to be. Pulling away just a bit, she softly said, "I do too and I'm glad we somehow found each other here." She gave him another smile and let her lips find his once more, letting her body come alive with sensation as they kissed and held each other.

Tessa laughed and yelped as she and Ace splashed and joked around with Jack in the cool refreshing waters of the spring. They were all having too much fun. When Ace jumped on Jack's back, she doubled over with laughter. "I'm on it!" she exclaimed with a smile. She made her way over to them and rather than going for a punch or splash, she instead tickled his exposed stomach. "We will so win!" she laughed.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

RJ smiled at Ronni's words before her lips met his again he sighed with content as they kissed. After a few moments he broke the kiss, his breathing was a bit heavy and his heart was beating faster. RJ looked into Ronni's eyes and smiled, "I guess they decided to let us have some time to ourselves" ,he stated. "Not that I'm complaining I'm enjoying this very much". He was happy that the others decided to leave them alone for a little while.

Jack tried to throw Ace from his back but she had a death grip on him and he couldn't shake her, "Just give it up Jack" ,Ace stated. When Tessa came over and tickled his stomach he laughed and tried to push her hands away but it wasn't working to well, "Alright, alright stop it" ,Jack stated laughing. "Say we win Jack and we'll stop....SAY IT"! Ace said in response. "NO"! Jack argued. "Fine then you suffer" ,Ace said laughing.

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni smiled, her body warm and alive. "Me too," she said, her voice a bit breathy. She giggled softly and then looked into RJ's eyes. Leaning close, she rested her forehead against his and let out a tiny sigh. "I really like looking into your eyes, RJ. There's so much there. I can tell." Pausing a moment, she pulled away and tilted her head. "I hope one day you'll tell me all about what lies hidden within those eyes." She blushed. "I sound silly, don't I?" Running her fingers through her hair a bit, she then moved to touch his hair, liking how it felt. She was so happy to be with him and sharing these moments with him. And she was glad that her new friends were giving them the extra time.

Tessa laughed loudly, her tummy hurting a little from the laughter. "Say it, Jack! We won't relent!" She was having too much fun with Jack and Ace. Ace was proving to be someone she could see herself hanging out with and Jack... she knew how she felt about him. He was fun and charming and... yeah, she liked him a lot. She loved his playfulness and his hard edge. She also liked the softer side she could see just barely hiding underneath it all. So many lovely layers making him a truly wonderful person. "Come on, Jack! Say it!" Tessa shouted again through giggles. "I'll make it worth your while..." she taunted.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"You don't sound silly at all Ronni, I plan on telling you everything if you'd let me and if you'll allow me to be in your life that long" ,RJ stated in response to Ronni. He continued to run his fingertips over her soft skin as he looked back into her eyes, "I love looking into your eyes too Ronni I can tell they hold a story just like mine do" ,he stated. RJ moved his hand so that it was now on Ronni's thigh, He looked at her to make sure this was alright before doing anything further.

"Never you have to give up eventually" ,Jack stated in response to Tessa. Ace laughed at his statement, "We'll never give up Jack not until you quit" ,she stated. When Tessa told him to give up again he was about to argue but then she said she would make it worth his while and he cocked an eyebrow at her. "Really now? and what's your proposal I'm willing to negotiate" ,he stated in response to her with a smirk on his face.

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni smiled and nodded. Her eyes did hold a story. A tragic one. A scary one. She wished they didn't, but now with RJ in her life she knew the darkness would soon be replaced with something else. Something good and happy and light. Just then, she felt his hand brush against her thigh. She looked down and saw it touching her there. Swallowing, she thought she'd think of her ex and the brutality of how he took her by force, prying her legs apart. But even with RJ's hands contrasting with the bruises there, that wasn't what she thought at all. Looking back up into RJ's eyes, she remained smiling, her breaths coming a bit harder. "It's all right," she said, her voice quiet. "I want you touching me. Only you."

Tessa laughed. "See there, Ace. He's willing to negotiate now!" She bit down on her lip and ran her fingers through her hair. "Goes to show he can be reasoned with." She giggled a bit more, her face glowing as she did. "Hrm... now as to my proposal," she began. "First, you must say that we win or there will be no proposal." She brushed up against Jack's a little bit to tease him. "Can you say that Jack? That isn't overly difficult now then, is it?" she asked, her body pressed up next to his. "If you say that, I'll tell you my proposal."

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

He smiled when Ronni told him she wanted him touching her, only him. "I promise I'll never hurt you ok and if you tell me you don't like something I'll never do it again" ,RJ promised his eyes telling her he was sincere. He gently ran his hand up and down her thigh, the feel of her soft skin under his hand and the way her breathing became harder turned the man on. He didn't mean to get aroused so quickly and he swallowed hard out of nervousness. RJ hoped Ronni didn't notice and if she did he hoped she didn't take it the wrong way.

Jack bit his bottom lip as Tessa rubbed herself against him, "You drive a hard bargain little lady....I like that" ,he stated in response to Tessa's proposal. "Jack it sounds like whatever she has in mind you're gonna like so just give up" ,Ace stated smirking at Tessa. Jack thought for a moment before finally giving in, "Alright you win now let's hear that proposal" ,he stated. He was a gambling man and like to take risks so Tessa had gotten him on this one. Ace dropped off of his back then laughed, "I knew as soon as she made an offer you take the chance cowboy, you just can't resist" ,Ace stated with a laugh.

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni knew that RJ would never hurt her. Not ever. Amidst the craziness that was Miami, he was the one person she knew without a doubt would protect her with his life, would ensure his safety above his own if it came to that. Of course, she wouldn't want him to risk himself, but she knew he wouldn't hesitate nonetheless. She nodded as he touched her and closed her eyes, taking in the feel of his hand against her skin. She focused on the good, on how nice it felt, how right. Her body was getting hot, her heart pounding. Her breaths were coming even harder and she suddenly let out a tiny gasp causing her eyes to suddenly snap open. Looking down, she noticed RJ was aroused, but so was she. Swallowing first and then licking her lips, her gaze shifted up and soon she locked eyes with his.

Tessa clapped, "Yes!" she exclaimed. "We win!" She danced a bit causing the water to splash a little. Once Ace got off Jack she moved closer to him and wrapped her arms about his neck. "You said you liked to gamble," she teased before giving him a kiss. "But I promise, I will make it worth your while." She gave him a wink and giggled. "However, I'll let you ponder over that for a bit, hrm?" She pressed against him and gave him another kiss before letting go and pushing away into the water.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"I-I'm so sorry it's just you're really beautiful and it kinda has a mind of it's own" ,RJ stated looking back into Ronni's eyes. "In no way does this mean we have to do anything, not that I wouldn't want to....just saying we don't have to" ,he let out a sigh knowing he probably sounded like an idiot stumbling over his words. "Sorry I'm really fairly new to all this I've only been with two women and neither of them made me feel the way you do" ,he admitted.

Jack couldn't help but smile at the way Tessa got excited after he said they won and when she kissed him he bit his bottom lip. When she repeated she would make it worth his while he still wondered what that meant. "So you're not gonna tell me now? That's so mean but I trust you'll let me know when the time is right" ,Jack stated playfully. Ace just continued to laugh at the whole situation she liked the way Tessa played with Jack it made her smile to see Jack so happy.

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni blushed hard and smiled. As RJ began to ramble, she brought her finger up to his lips and gently touched them. "Shh..." she whispered. "It's all right. I know. I understand." And she truly did. She knew he wasn't trying to make her uncomfortable or force her into anything and she definitely knew he understood the hell she'd been through. After all, she'd filled him in on everything and then there were her bruises that were in plain sight. But all she had to do was look into his eyes to see he meant it. She truly trusted him and he truly was the only man she wanted touching her. No one else was allowed that. No one. "I've only been with..." her voice trailed. "And it's not what I care to remember anymore," she said. "Being here with you," she said. "I know there's more than that. Than what I've known. I know it doesn't have to be an ugly thing." Her eyes teared a bit. "I want it to be beautiful. Something I can cherish and remember with a smile."

Tessa smiled at Jack. "I promise you. I'll tell you when the time is right. You can hold me to that if you like." She winked at him and swam around a little before disappearing under the water. She swam toward Jack just then and when she got to him, she wrapped her arms about his waist and gave him a hug. When she surfaced, she was face to face with him. "And it truly will be worth your while." At that she gave him a quick kiss and then looked over at Ace. "So, how long have you known Jack and RJ?" she asked.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

When Ronni put her fingers to his lips he fell silent immediately, he listened as she spoke and his heart pounded within his chest. When she finished he kissed her softly before speaking, "When you're ready I promise I'll make it beautiful like it's supposed to be I won't ever hurt you or take advantage of you" ,RJ told her. He ran his fingers through her hair as he looked into her eyes, "I'll make it memorable and not in a bad way I'll make sure the memory of it makes you smile each and every time you think of it".

Jack wrapped his arms around Tessa as she resurfaced, "You know I am gonna hold ya to it and I'm sure it'll be worth my while" ,he stated as he looked into her eyes. When she asked Ace how long she knew them he laughed remembering when they first met. "I've known them since I came in five years ago, Jack and RJ pulled me off of Miami Beach I was out of it from the drugs and fatigue and they brought me back here, RJ of course wasn't thrilled about it he didn't trust that I'd keep my mouth shut about their location" ,she began. "When I came too fully RJ was pouring water onto my face and Jack was standing behind him, I swung my leg around and kicked RJ in the balls then slapped him in the face, Of course I thought two big guys standing over me means I'm gonna either get raped or killed so I got defensive, RJ is still pissed at me for that incident plus we don't agree with anything at all, any way that was how we came to know each other" ,Ace told her.

"Yeah I laughed so hard that day RJ was so mad and in pain the look on his face was priceless" ,Jack stated laughing a bit as he thought back.

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni nodded and smiled. "I know you will. I trust you will." She could feel her cheeks burning as she spoke and her heart racing beneath her breasts. Everything about RJ was too good for words and she knew she was lucky that fate had somehow brought them together, allowed them to meet. "And I know that no other could do that for me." She looked deeply into his eyes. "No other..." She leaned close and kissed him softly before nuzzling up against him. She stayed silent for several moments. "We live in an insane world, RJ. So much ugliness is out there, so much misery." She licked her lips and took a deep breath. "Yesterday, when they shoved me through the gates I'd lost all faith in humanity, in life. Everything. And now that I've met you... something inside me has come alive and I've found myself just beginning to hold onto hope like I haven't done in years." She pulled away and looked into his eyes. As she looked into them, she brought one of her hands to his and guided it to touch her arm. She slid it up and along it until his palm rested on her shoulder. Licking her lips, she closed her eyes and guided his hand to touch her chest. Her breaths grew short. She then guided his hand to touch her breast overtop her bra. Once his hand rested there, she slowly let go and opened her eyes, her eyes fixed to his.

Tessa smiled at Jack, her expression letting him know that she meant what she'd said. Looking at Ace, she giggled. "No wonder RJ jumped at the chance of staying behind then! That had to hurt!" she winced though her smile. "But I don't blame you for being cautious. I nearly ran away when I first saw Jack." She smiled and tilted her head a little. "His idea of an introduction was pulling out a gun and pointing it at me. Luckily, he was actually aiming behind me. Shot a few crazies and saved my life along with Ronni's." She looked over at Jack and winked at him. "I knew right then I'd trust him forever."

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

RJ listened to her intently he knew she had been through a lot and he wanted so bad to help ease her pain. "We do live in an insane world Ronni, a world where right has become wrong and vise versa it's saddening, even though I was born here I've heard stories about the outside about their laws and it just seems so wrong" ,he stated in response. "One good thing about us both being in here is that we've got each other now and I'll never let that go....ever". When Ronni moved his hand he let her guide it he loved the feel of her soft skin against his hand. RJ became a little curious as she closed her eyes and licked her lips then when she placed his hand on her breast his breathing became heavier as he began to gently squeeze and rub it while he looked deep into her eyes.

"Yeah I could see Jack making an introduction like that, typical trigger happy cowboy" ,Ace said jokingly. "Well shit if I didn't shoot those bastards Tessa and her friend Ronni wouldn't be here right now" ,Jack said in response. "Hey I never said being trigger happy was a bad thing around here Jack in fact I for one like the fact you know how to shoot and don't think twice when you do" ,Ace stated. Jack wrapped his arm around Tessa and gave her a smile, "I for one am glad I blew those fuckers away".

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni looked back into RJ's eyes, her own unblinking. Her breaths were quick and shallow as she gasped a bit at his touch. She hadn't expected her own reaction to be quite so strong, but it was. He was stirring up things inside her she hadn't realized could be. Not after everything she'd been through. But it was as if her body and mind were craving for the beauty that it knew existed just out of reach. That beauty it saw in him, that promise. As he rubbed and squeezed she gasped louder, tiny sounds passing over her lips as her skin broke out into goose bumps despite how hot she suddenly felt.

Tessa smiled, moving close to Jack as he placed his arm about her. "I for one will never complain about you being trigger happy," she said, placing a gentle hand on his chest and caressing him. "Ever!" She giggled just then. "For one, I wouldn't be here. For two, I wouldn't be able to do this..." She turned to kiss his cheek. "For three, I wouldn't be able to..." She cupped a hand over Jack's ear and whispered, "Make it very worth your while later on tonight since I don't think you'll be sleeping on that ratty old couch again..." She dropped her hand and her cheeks got pink. "And for four, I wouldn't have met RJ or Ace either."

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Hearing the sounds that came from Ronni's lips told RJ he was doing something right so he continued to touch her the way he was his eyes not looking away from hers for a second letting her know that she had his full undivided attention. He could feel himself become even more aroused as he touched her soft breast. After a few moments he kissed her passionately as his hand continued to massage her gently.

Jack smiled as Tessa spoke she was so completely wonderful to him and he was happy they were together having fun, even if it were in a prison they were still having a good time enjoying each other. When she whispered in his ear a smirk came across his face and he pulled her in even closer then turned to look at her, "Hm I like the sound of that" ,he said with a smile. "Sounds like I'll be sleeping rather comfortably tonight". Ace just smiled liking the fact that the people she was around were happy and friendly, it wasn't something that was seen often in Miami.

vn2x77.jpg

2w1td7d.jpg

Ronni whimpered when RJ pressed his lips to hers, her body liking and accepting his touch and only his touch. No other man would ever be allowed this right. Not ever... not ever. The way his mouth moved over hers, it was as if he wanted to taste her, explore every inch. And she wasn't about to disappoint him. She parted her lips a bit, allowing him full access to her mouth should he wish to explore further. Whimpering, gasping, her body arched a bit into his touch, molding to this hand as he caressed her.

Tessa smiled, her cheeks still a bit pink. "Well, I'm glad of that," she said. "And hopefully you'll be rather comfortable. That's the plan," she added, before biting down on her lip shyly. She looked over at Ace and giggled. "I can't resist him," she admitted.

Back
Top Bottom