Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Les Cirque Des Merveilles (The Circus of Wonders) Interest Check

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
The_Circus____by_CrimsonSacrifice-1.jpg

It's late eighteen hundreds and the french circus, Cirque Des Merveilles, has just arrived in Germany and settled in the Black Forest, a perfect setting for a group of freaks like themselves. Many have come from all over to see what wonders the circus holds, but will they be able to hold their stomachs when they see the cannibal eating fresh, warm flesh? Or the man who is also part beast? Whether or not you're sickened by such sights is up to you. But please, enjoy your time at Cirque Des Mervilles where madness is the norm.

I crave a circus. A freaky family, so to speak. From Human necromancers, to evil fairies, crusniks, demons, cannibals, dullahans, werewolves, ghosts, witches, fae, Imps, homicidal acrobats, Zombies juggling limbs, a harpy, vampires, mutants alike. Ever watched a harpy and a demon get intimate? Now's your chance...

May my freaky family thrive.

What do you think? Any interests? Should I expand in some way? I wouldn't want to start a character thread unless I knew it sparked some interest so... :D I heart you for a post ^_^

Lady Bloody Ava said:
The_Circus____by_CrimsonSacrifice-1.jpg

It's late eighteen hundreds and the french circus, Cirque Des Merveilles, has just arrived in Germany and settled in the Black Forest, a perfect setting for a group of freaks like themselves. Many have come from all over to see what wonders the circus holds, but will they be able to hold their stomachs when they see the cannibal eating fresh, warm flesh? Or the man who is also part beast? Whether or not you're sickened by such sights is up to you. But please, enjoy your time at Cirque Des Mervilles where madness is the norm.

I crave a circus. A freaky family, so to speak. From Human necromancers, to evil fairies, crusniks, demons, cannibals, dullahans, werewolves, ghosts, witches, fae, Imps, homicidal acrobats, Zombies juggling limbs, a harpy, vampires, mutants alike. Ever watched a harpy and a demon get intimate? Now's your chance...

May my freaky family thrive.

What do you think? Any interests? Should I expand in some way? I wouldn't want to start a character thread unless I knew it sparked some interest so... :D I heart you for a post ^_^

Post in here, or do you have someplace else you'd rather someone post?

Really?! Yay!! Oh my gosh... what to do, what to do. Oh my, I did not plan too far ahead. Panic mode!! Okay... Character profile.... then actual page....

This is turning out better than I had imagined ^_^ Now we just need a few more people to join. Heck, the more the merrier. I just want no one left out as a third wheel.

Sure thing!! Just post a character profile

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=34548

And join in ^_^

Back
Top Bottom