Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new user, searching for something

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaleMace

Super-Earth
Why hello there! The name's Raphael but you can call me Raf!
I'm a semi-literate (I write in approximate 1 paragraph to 2, depending on how the story is advancing and on my personal mood), I'm 18 years old and I'm a mostly romantic guy, I tend to prefer a good plot, BUT I can be totally persuaded to full smut if you touch the right spots! (If you know what I mean.. Haha).

I like:
HUMAN X SEMI-HUMAN PAIRINGS.

Cravings:
- Mother/Son
- Father/Daughter
- Brother/Sister
- Cousin/Cousin
- Teacher/Student
- Master/Slave
- Good Girl or Guy/Bad Girl or Guy (I've never done one of these ones, so I'm actually intrigued by it, though I'd have to ask for patience in this case.)
- Neko Girl/Normal or maybe Neko Guy (You could mix it with any of the other cravings, maybe the Neko is her slave, or its a Neko family, I don't know! This it a little bit, make it spicer!)
- Boss/Employee (I've never done one of these ones either, so I'm actually intrigued by it, though I'd have to ask for patience in this case.)
- Orgy or Multiple Characters (you can also mix it, maybe a whole incest orgy or on the office?)

Any other craving that is not listed here, go ahead and ask! Worst thing is I say no.

Speaking of no's, here is my dont's:
- Watersports.
- Anything feet related.
- Gore.
- Extreme Violence.
- Hard BDSM (Sure some handcuffs are nice, maybe even sexy lingerie, but anything that restricts movement extremely, like a full suit or something I heard of something called a bitch suit or something like that, but it freaked me out a LOT, its a clear NO!).
- Anal is a MAYBE, I don't enjoy it that much in real life, and I've only done it in RP and the RP was kind of lame, so I didn't enjoy it to be honest.
- Bestiality
- Anything with animals, even our characters being animals, only thing I like is Neko's, and only having ears and tails, anything else is a NO.

I don't think I'm missing anything, you can try and convince me on anything that is not on the dont's list, If you want to that is as well.

I Rp at either Hotmail, PM or Thread, just ask!

Special Craving: Maybe an alternate story of the Hunger Games, where Peeta does remain completely nuts and Katniss had to kill him or leave him in prison, and where Gale becomes "more than a friend"?
Or maybe a story narrating another of the Hunger Games? Where one of the Tributes from the 75th (featured in Carching Fire) appears? (For example the 50th where Haymitch won? I don't know.

Thank you and have a good night/day/ whichever hour you're reading this!

-EDIT- Just able to create the Rabbit Hole Check it out!

Ok I give up. I can't upload my Rabbit Hole for some reason D; The character is RaptorRafale -.- could someone help me?

Hi! How about we crank up the teacher/student rp or the mother/son rp?

PM if you want to ring the bell.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom