Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saccura's Claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply~

Super-Earth
In this role-play, the setting is Old World Times, in the middle of a deserted ice waste land; now known as Alaska. The queen Rian has passed on and the King Havvock is surely to follow into depression. Now the only princess, Saccura, has to pick a husband and inherit her land. There will be special spot for the monarchy system.

Positions
Queen- dead Rian
King- Havvock

Future Queen- Saccura

Princes for marrying- Galium,

Knight/Captian(lol this was never up here but supposedly now there is one)- Xavier
Soldiers- Lora

Profile Template
Name:
Role/Position:
Bio:
Ride(What they use to travel; horses, bears, or even wildcats):
Country(Either West Daangh or Turpinlink):

Name: Saccura Loik
Role/Position: Princess and future queen
Bio: Saccura is a very relaxed and bored teenager, the life of a princess clearly not for her. She despises having to take control and marrying at a young age. People in her position usually have arranged marriages but she was lucky to have kind parents. Her mother died of breast cancer, and her father is very soon to follow from horrible depression. Saccura feels he is just holding out until she has leanred enough to rule justly. She would much rather be a spy or warrior, live the life she always wanted too. She is very attracted to men with blonde hair, and with rebellious personalities.
Ride(What they use to travel; horses, bears, or even wildcats): Polar bear named Windsock
Country(Either West Daangh or Turpinlink): West Daangh capital
Appearance:Saccura

Profile Template
Name:Lora Wilson
Role/Position:soilder
Bio:She was born and raised in a family that for generations protected the queen and king. Lora's mother died when she was born. Her father raised her up and taught her everything he knows and now is very sick and dying. She has a brother and one sister. She takes her job seriously.
Ride(What they use to travel; horses, bears, or even wildcats):A black panther named Midnight
Country(Either West Daangh or Turpinlink):West daangh
Looks:
warrior.jpg

Name: Xavier Silvera
Role/Position: Knight and Captain of the royal guard. Watches over the princess mostly.
Bio: Xavier is free-spirited and loves to have fun. From a young age he was trained for the royal guard and endured fierce training t become an elite warrior. To cope with such harsh training he found and outlet in joking around and generally just having fun. The royal guard as too restricting and he couldn't be that person. Even as captain he still likes to jok around and take the serious edge off things. He's flirty as well though always throwing compliments at women and trying to catch their eye without looking like he's trying. When he sees a woman he wants he's determined to get her.
Ride(What they use to travel; horses, bears, or even wildcats): Large white dire wolf named Angel
Country(Either West Daangh or Turpinlink): West Daangh capital
Appearance: Xavier

Profile Template
Name: Prince Galium
Role/Position: Prince
Bio: Prince Galium of Turpinlink is the younger brother of the crown prince of Turpinlink. Unlike his brother, a knight of reputed strength and valour, Galium is know for his interest in odd subjects- obscure, ancient histories and languages, weird forms of astrology and fortune telling, and strange systems of mathematics where letters are mixed with the numbers.
Ride: An odd, creepy black horse named Predator
Jacques.png

Ok we can start this now if you are a ready to. I haven't checked up on this because everytime I had there was nothing but the cold wind from my fan and lonely little me XD. So Galium will be her brother correct? Or are you trying to be the Lrince and future king player?

Oh wait I'm stupid your form says the other country right on it; I'll start it in the open role play section. So look for it guys :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom