Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vincent Johnson's Floating Safehouse (near Mid-Beach)

2ufd34n.jpg

Name: Alexandra Thornedale
Nickname: Alex
Attire: Backless white tank top, dark brown shorts, dark brown wedged sandals.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Vincent

(June 14, 2038; Later afternoon)

A blush swept over Alex's cheeks when Vincent mentioned she should be added to his list of things he likes. She then smiled and began to play with her hair a little before finally flicking some of it over a shoulder. His flattery was definitely appreciated, not to mention liked. "Well I'm glad your Safehouse remained untouched and that you were able to take control of it without issue after being sent here," she said. "That was definitely lucky." She gave him another smile. "I, unfortunately, have nothing here. Everything of mine is on the outside. My parents saw to that." Frowning, she let out a tiny sigh. "Though now that I've met you, it's not so bad that I'm here in Miami," she admitted, blushing a bit more, her eyes averting to look at her lap. "I suppose you could say that was my own bit of luck coming into play there," she said with a smile.

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging:Alex

(June 14, 2038 late afternoon)

"You have something here. You have a place to stay right here . The room of your is just that YOURS. So tell me about your parents who were they and why did they have so much against you?"

Vincent asked wondering why parents of this well groomed and high maintained lady who was clearly well educated and sophisticated
would just push her aside or do anything wrong to her.

2ufd34n.jpg

Alex smiled, so appreciative of everything that Vincent was doing for her. He truly had saved her and in so many ways. When he mentioned her parents, inquiring about them and why they'd have anything against her, she hung her head a little. She could feel her eyes pricking a bit with tears. "I suppose you could say it was my impulsiveness and love for pretty things that caused them to turn on me," she said. She let out a shaky sigh and tried to hold back the tears. "They turned me in because they thought me a disgrace. All because of this..." her voice trailed and she stood up. Turning around, she lifted up her hair and showed Vincent the tattoo she had on the lower part of her back. It wasn't overly large, but it was noticeable. The scrawling vine of flowers was very feminine. "I knew it was a bit dangerous to get when I did so, but I knew I could hide it easily enough. I thought my parents would be understanding, thinking I was just being experimental." She paused and let the tears fall a little. "I was wrong there. For a couple of weeks they didn't talk to me at all except to lecture and finally, they had me turned in, telling me I'd disgraced them and the family name. So... here I am." She looked up at Vincent and smiled weakly. "And thankfully you saved me at the diner."

141lf08.jpg

(June 14, 2038 afternoon)

Listening to the story at first expecting her to tell him she had done some greatly horrible thing to make them so upset by the way she was starting off but when she reveled what the real cause was he was shocked. " Sure it may not be the most lady like thing to do but Honestly it is not all that bad in fact if you were going to get a tattoo i would think that was the most lady like way to go about it. It is in a concealed place and it is feminine looking,Bloody hell i can't believe you got tossed in here just or that. It's total rubbish if you ask me."

He said it all very honestly truly meaning every word. On the outside he wouldn't be very happy if a girlfriend of his were to get a tattoo without his permission but meeting someone with one as concealed as hers was would have been ok even with someone as stuck up as he could be.

2ufd34n.jpg

Alex hung her head after telling her story about how she came to be in Miami. She knew her act of getting the tattoo had been a reckless act and completely unnecessary. But at the same time, the fact that her parents had reacted so harshly... that was something she didn't understand. She could learn from her mistakes if given the right guidance and level of nurturing. She was sure of it. Her parents just hadn't cared enough and it spoke volumes of their character far as she was concerned. Plus, she had been thinking of them when she'd gotten it, even if the act had been impulsive.

Looking at Vincent, Alex gave him a smile when he reassured her of everything. She then nodded when he reaffirmed her own thoughts on the matter. It was nice to know he agreed there, that there was someone out there who understood. "I know it was impulsive. I take responsibility there, but... to be sent here..." her voice trailed. "I'm glad you found me, Vincent. Maybe you can help me be less impulsive over silly things. I trust you. You saved me back at the diner." She blushed a little. "I think I could learn a lot from you, if you're willing to teach me, that is."

141lf08.jpg

(June 14, 2038 afternoon)

Alex's asking for him to teach her things made Vincent feel good feel more in charge and powerful even. "Of course i will teach you things. and let you learn how to keep yourself safe in a place like Miami. Truth is the first thing to worry about is yourself. You wont find many people willing to help you out in a place like this and a lot of the time those who do have alternative motives so always be un trusting of the majority .Learn to read people and figure out what there worth is. Everyone has something worth a trade or worth taking those who don't and can't find a way to adapt fast enough wont live long enough to matter."

Finishing off his drink he called one of his servers over with a wave of his hand. When they came over he made his request " Bring me a sandwich would you and if the lady would like something grab it for her as well. " turning back to Alex "Really food or drink whatever you need just let the staff know and they will get it for you right away."

2ufd34n.jpg

Alex gave Vincent a smile when he said he'd be willing to help her and teach her things. She'd already found herself feeling grateful for his kindness among other things, but this only sealed her feelings on everything. It showed her something about his character. Something she found several lacked, her own family included. It was a rarity indeed and it only drew her to him all the more.

Just then, Vincent gestured for one of his servers to come over and he ordered himself a sandwich. She blushed a bit when he made it clear she should order something as well if she'd like. Patting her tummy, she smiled. "Yes, please. A sandwich would be lovely. I haven't eaten yet today." She then looked over at Vincent. "I didn't eat anything at the diner per your recommendation. Again, thank you."

141lf08.jpg

(June 14, 2038 Later afternoon)

Turning to the servant "You heard the lady now go get our requested food and drinks." turning back to Alex "tonight we can go inside and have a nice large dinner, this will hold us over nicely until then I suppose." pausing for a moment he then continued with a question "Is there anything specific you would like to have for dinner? We actually have a very well stocked kitchen with plenty of fresh foods from meat and poultry as well as vegetables and other sides for very nice and full meals." Having heard her thanking him for telling her not to eat at the dinner "Don't mention it, it really was not a problem at all i couldn't let someone like yourself end up eating in a place like that."

2ufd34n.jpg

Alex smiled as Vincent took charge and ordered the servant to retrieve their light lunch. There was something to be said about the way he just took command of things. It showed a level of confidence and ambition, but the fact that he also seemed to understand her... she liked that very much indeed. Giving him a nod. "That sounds wonderful," she said. "How about roasted chicken and potatoes? And perhaps some various vegetables on the side? Maybe carrots and asparagus, if you have those?" she asked. She then blushed when he mentioned that he couldn't let someone such as her eat in a place such as the diner. To her, it meant she had somehow made an impression and she found that to be flattering. "Well, again I thank you for that," she stated with a smile. "So, what sort of business will you be conducting later?" she asked him. "Pardon my curiosity," she added, giggling softly as she spoke.

141lf08.jpg

Quickly grabbing a notebook and something to write with off of the table next to him Vincent jotted down the things that she was interested in having for dinner "I will have my crew check right away to see if we have all the things you want. I am sure we have chicken to roast regardless. I have a baker on board on staff who makes wonderful bread, biscuits and rolls and other things of that sort.
I will be sure to have him send something nice to go along with the food as well. In fact the sandwich you will be getting will be made with Fresh bread made here in house by him. It is far better then using the bread they ship into Miami which is usually on it's last leg before getting moldy so you never have enough time to use it and i prefer fresh ad better quality food myself. I think you will find the kitchen staff very well up to higher standards here. I guess i am just lucky that so many talented cooks and kitchen staff trained individuals had been sent to Miami over the years. "

Truth of the matter was some of the staff wasn't even convicted of any crime but Vincent kept that to himself. Some were members of his home staff before coming into Miami and they were ordered into the prison by some of Vincents partners on the outside. They had been told that had they not complied there families on the outside would be in danger. In all honesty other then not being able to return home at the end of each day not much was different on the inside for them from there life on the outside working for Vincent.

"As far as what Business i have to conduct that is tomorrow i must go in land and try and make some deals to get large amounts of fuel sent to me. It is one of the few things i do not get here. And I must meet with a individual to bring him some alcohol for trade as i promised him today when i made a deal with him. We will go by car as I was able to get one from him through today's deal with the man. It was brought aboard the safe house when i returned by boat so if you would like to take a look at it we could do that after we get our drink and sandwich's that we are waiting on, They should be coming back with that soon i would imagine.

2ufd34n.jpg

Alex smiled and felt her cheeks get a bit warm as she watched Vincent do what was necessary to see to everything, to make sure she was taken care of. It felt nice that someone like him would bother to go to such lengths for her and it only made her wish to please him all the more and try all the more when it came to working on her own weaknesses. When he began discussing the business he'd have to conduct the following day, she found herself listening with great intent--leaning forward, smiling--taking in every word he had to say. "Mmm... that would be lovely," she said. "I'd love to see your car or anything you'd like to show me, Vincent." She gave him another smile, one letting him know she was glad to be in his presence.

141lf08.jpg

After a few moments a servant returned with the food and drinks asking where Vincent would like it all placed. " Well that goes on my end of the table and that goes to her end of the table. " he said while pointing to the different things on the serving tray. The servant then asked if there was anything else they needed. "No that is it for now, Can you let some of the cleaning crew know i would like the car that came aboard to be cleaned up as nice as possible." then looking over to Alex "Is everything to your liking ?" he asked her talking about the food on her plate. He grabbed his drink and took a sip "Once we are done we can go down to the lower deck and take a look at the car"

2ufd34n.jpg

Alex smiled and nodded. "It most definitely is. Thank you," she said. Once she saw Vincent begin to eat and drink, she began to as well. She didn't want to be rude and start before he did, at least not without his 'go ahead'. For some reason, she felt the need to get that before doing things, but that hardly bothered her. With Vincent it felt natural for her and as if it were a means of him trying protect her in some way or see to it that she did things in a way that brought out the best in her. And that hardly seemed to be a bad thing in her eyes. It showed a level of care and concern, a level of understanding. Smiling a bit, she swallowed down the food. "This is delicious. And that sounds perfect, I look forward to that immensely," she said. As she neared finishing up, she found herself excited to see the car. She knew it would be wonderful. Everything Vincent had shown her had been so far, so no doubt that would be as well. His tastes were impeccable and as far as she was concerned, that said quite a lot about him and his character.

141lf08.jpg

When they were both finished Vincent stood up "Alight lets go take a look at this car." He lead the way to a elevator that lead to the lower floor. Taking the elevator down when the door opened at the bottom floor there were huge chandeliers above the room and a large painting of Vincent on the far wall , pointing at a door on the other side of the room "the boat dock that the car was brought in on is right over through that door." again he lead the way opening the door one of his men were finishing up on polishing the outside of the car. It looked almost brand new pretty good shape Vincent thought. "What do you think?" He asked Alex.

Then looking over at the other man "Start her up some we can hear how she sounds?" The man did as he was asked and revved the engine a few times before turning the car back off and stepping out of the car asking if there was anything else that the boss needed.

Vincent took a moment to think "Could you install a drink holder and some place to put some weapons. In fact go grab some other guys who do electronics and welding and see if you guys can rig a gun to the front end of the car that can be fired by a button inside the car with a button or switch of some sort would you ." Shaking his head the man walked off in a hurry to find others to help with the job.

Vincent walked over to the passenger side of the car and opened the door looking to Alex "Come have a seat and tell me if it feels comfortable enough for you."

2ufd34n.jpg

Alex followed Vincent's lead and soon found herself standing in front of a gorgeous car. She couldn't help but smile at the sight of it, truly the man had impeccable taste. Looking over at him, she nodded her approval, her smile even brighter. "It's lovely, Vincent. Your tastes extend literally into everything." She moved a bit closer to him, showing her appreciation. And when the engine was started up, it only further confirmed everything for her. Alex then got into the car as Vincent had told her to do and sat herself down. The seat was very comfortable and she felt right at home sitting in a seat that she knew would be next to Vincent. Looking up at him as he held the door, she smiled a bit more, her cheeks a bit pink. "It's absolutely perfect. Just perfect." She tucked some of her hair behind an ear and shift a little in her seat. "I'm beginning to think everything about you is perfect, Vincent," she added with a smile, her voice a bit shy.

141lf08.jpg

Vincent smiled down at her when she said she was thinking everything about him was perfect "why thank you dear" He said as he walked around to the other side and got in the driver seat looking over at the women he gave her a smile again "ah yes this is what was missing on the ride back i knew something seemed it was missing in here and now it is complete. I needed a pretty lady sitting next to me." He put his hand on her leg gently rubbing her knee "You know i look forward to having you accompany me tomorrow when i go out. it will make things much less boring."

Back
Top Bottom