Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Miami - Absences and Delays

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
If you are going to be delayed or absent for any length of time and thus unable to post to the group RP... please let us know so that we aren't all wondering what is going on. Of course, we all know that people have lives and things happen and pop up. But, to be courteous, please let us know if you'll take more than 3 days by posting so in here! Thanks!!! :)

Heads up...... have stuff going on a good portion of the day today. So, I probably won't get to post until the evening. We'll see, but I'm not going to hold my breath, lol. So yeah. More than likely won't be posting until evening time for a bit. *cries*

Yesterday afternoon, while leaving where we had lunch, a truck hit my girlfriend's car. I, she, and my niece were in it, and we spent all day hear at the hospital, and we are being kept for overnight observation for concussion. I apologize to the group for the delay, and I hope you will all bear with me, as tomorrow it will be late afternoon at the earliest I will be posting. I have a fractured foot, my niece got off with mostly scratches and bruises we think, and my gf's leg is in a cast. We will be discharged as soon as is possible.. but the car was DOA....

Now it is an accordion for one of the Transformers. RIP, Bullet.

Oh.. and to answer how I am finally able to post... my mom got my Nook Tablet from home before she left for the night for her home.

i will check this group on and off today to see if there is anything involving my characters i have to reply to but my replies may be slow kinda busy preparing for tomorrow which leads to me mentioning i will not be on at all tomorrow as i will be involved in a wrestling show in MA.USA which i wont be getting back from until very late. good new is i should be getting a new comp tomorrow and no longer sharing a comp which could result in me being able to post Far more often .

TheWarlock said:
i will check this group on and off today to see if there is anything involving my characters i have to reply to but my replies may be slow kinda busy preparing for tomorrow which leads to me mentioning i will not be on at all tomorrow as i will be involved in a wrestling show in MA.USA which i wont be getting back from until very late. good new is i should be getting a new comp tomorrow and no longer sharing a comp which could result in me being able to post Far more often .

Same here with me except with the computer thing lol but the show thing I'll be at as well so probably not going to be able to post tomorrow

Heading home from work, but I should be back to reply again in a bit and I am glad to be back in the swing.

This coming week, on Wednesday the 29th, I will be on a train headed for Atlanta, Georgia for DragonCon. I will be there from the evening of the 29th through September 4th. The convention itself lasts from the 31st to September 3rd, however the 30th is the Early registration day for the Con which Is why I am going early. I will be getting on every day to reply and post, but I am going to be having fun as well. DragonCon is similar to what ComicCon used to be before they sold out to the sectors of the media industry that sold out to Mainstream political correctness (sorry.. have to put my view there... as it is supported by many other fans... lol). I am anticipating at least a day or two perhaps (on the outside...) that I may be too tired to post, so I am letting all here know about this event.

I will do my best. I know that what I said about ComiCon sounds bad.. but that is what it looks like to many.

Just a reminder that I'm visiting my family this week so my posting will be sporadic at best and definitely cut down from my norm. But I'll do what I can, when I can.

I think we all know, and respect, that situation. I hope your time with your family will be relaxing and productive, and all things will be good.

Back
Top Bottom