Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fisher Island - General Location

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2j2w2m1.png

FISHER ISLAND

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:BlackJack, Ronni, Tessa

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:RJ, Tessa, Ronni

When they finally reached Fisher Island Jack slowed down and parked the car, he then turned around and smiled at Tessa knowing she enjoyed the ride. He then looked to RJ who was glaring at him like he usually did when they went for drives. "Relax RJ we're here" ,Jack said with a smile. "Yeah thankfully we're alive" ,RJ snapped. "Hey you know I can drive and shit it's a hell of a lot easier driving around here then it is on a crowded street full of cars" ,Jack said in response. He shoved RJ in a friendly way and the two started laughing.

When Jack got out of the car he opened the door for Tessa and before he could have RJ open the door for Ronni he had already done so. After opening the doors the two men grabbed the gear and headed out towards the docks motioning for the two women to follow them.

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Blackjack, RJ, Ronni

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Tagging: RJ, Blackjack, Tessa

Tessa and Ronni got out of the car, Tessa smiling broadly, her cheeks glowing from the ride. She hadn't expected to enjoy such a fast drive, but she had. Ronni was also smiling, though a bit more shyly than Tessa. Both looked around and took in their surroundings for a moment just to gain their bearings a bit. When they saw both Jack and RJ head out toward the docks and motion they follow, both nodded and did so.

"That was quite a ride," Tessa said as she started to walk. "My heart is still racing."

Ronni nodded and ran her fingers through her dark hair. "My hands are shaking a bit," she admitted with a shy giggle. "It'll take some getting used to."

Tessa smiled and took Ronni's hand as they walked the rest of the way to meet up with both Jack and RJ on the docks.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

Jack and RJ set up the nets as soon as they got to the edge of the deck, after setting them up the two sat down and looked out into the water as Ronni and Tessa made their way over to them. "We shouldn't be here to long I can see the fish already it's only a matter of time before they swim into the net" ,Jack stated. He tied the rope he was holding onto to one of the railings on the deck before standing up and walking around a bit. RJ did the same only he leaned himself against the railing and watched as the two women approached them, he gave them both a smile as they came closer.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa and Ronni walked up to both Jack and RJ seeing that they'd more or less gotten things situated and underway and were waiting for the fish to swim into the nets. The fish seemed to be swarming the area, which seemed promising and more than likely meant they'd have a decent haul within a relatively short time. A good thing far as they both were concerned. They wondered how they both managed to figure out the best times of day and locations to be so efficient at this sort of thing.

"Sounds good," Tessa said smiling at both Jack and RJ. She walked a bit farther out on the dock to get a better look at the fish.

Ronni nodded and rubbed her arms, smiling at both men. "I-I'm impressed," she said. She then walked over to where RJ was standing. "D-do you need us to do anything while w-we wait for the fish?" she asked before biting down on her lip.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Oh no we just gotta wait a few moments and then we may need some help lifting the net out of the water but until then we can just relax" ,RJ said in response to Ronni's question. He smiled at the woman grateful that she had asked if they needed any help, he felt that they both had been very eager to help out and work as a team with both him and Jack and he liked that a lot. "You and Tessa will get the hang of this stuff soon enough after a while it becomes like a second nature" ,RJ continued.

Jack walked over to Tessa and looked out at the fish who were swimming around the net, quite a few had already gotten themselves caught up in the net. "Only a little bit longer and we can pull these nets out and get these fish home and into the water over there" ,Jack stated. "Should have a nice turn out today probably gonna even have some extra to trade other then what I'm giving to Ace for the smokes". Jack looked at Tessa, "I'm glad you've decided to come with me to meet up with her it'll help ya out if you need anything the girl has some good connections, some of them may be a bit on the crazy side but they provide her with some good stuff that she in turn trades to us".

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded and then smiled at RJ. "All right," she said, running her fingers through her hair a bit before flicking it over her shoulder. "Thanks for being so patient," she added with a soft giggle. "Tessa seems like a fast learned for sure and..." her voice trailed. "Well, I try." She looked at him and smiled shyly.

Tessa stood up and licked her lips a bit. She nodded at Jack. "Me too," she said. "I'm looking forward to the trip actually." She looked back out at the water. "I'm definitely learning a lot, thanks to you. You're a good teacher." She blushed a bit as she said that last bit. "Plus, I..." her voice trailed a little and she turned to look at him again. "I like talking with you."

Ronni's cheeks were a bit pink. She didn't think she was able to do much to help given how everything seemed to make her jump, but she was going to try her best. She was glad RJ seemed to think she'd be able to get the knack of things eventually. At least someone did, if only she could convince herself of that.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Patience is a good thing to have in this place, so there's no problem plus you haven't caused any problems so far and I like ya so I have no problem being patient with you" ,RJ said in response to Ronni's statement. He looked over to Jack and Tessa and then back to Ronni, "We should keep an eye out in case Jack grabs onto the rope because that means the net is full and he's trapping the fish inside" ,RJ told Ronni to give her some pointers while they were there. "And because The net gets pretty heavy and we don't want Jack going over the railing" ,RJ laughed at the last part as he pictured what that may look like.

When Tessa said she was looking forward to the trip and that she liked talking to him Jack smiled then put his arm around the woman in a friendly way, if she objected he would removed it. "Well shoot I like talking to you too Tessa and thank you for the compliment if there's anything I can teach you let me know and I'll do my best to" ,Jack told her with a smile.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled shyly, appreciative of RJ's kind words. It really meant a lot to her, whether he realized it or not that he made such subtle gestures to make her feel better like he was in that very moment. She then looked over at Jack and Tessa and thought about RJ's comment about Jack falling over and into the water. She giggled a bit, her hand going to her mouth to cover it. "That would be..." her voice trailed a little. "Funny," she admitted, laughing a bit louder at the thought.

Tessa smiled when Jack put his arm around her and complimented her. It felt nice and even more so to be appreciated in some way. She wasn't used to that on the outside. Funny how that was... "I'll be sure to," she said. "You can count on it." She smiled at him and gave him a wink.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

RJ started to laugh when Ronni admitted she would think it was funny if Jack fell into the water, "Yeah it would be" ,he stated laughing with the young woman. RJ then looked over to Jack and Tessa and noticed Jack's arm around the young woman, "I don't know why he doesn't just say he likes her, I mean it's pretty obvious right"? RJ stated quietly so that only Ronni could hear him. "Maybe it's cuz' he thinks he's too old or something or that she'll reject him he's funny like that".

Noticing that Tessa didn't seem to mind his arm around her Jack smiled and when she winked at him he winked back. "That's a good thing don't be shy around me because I sure as hell ain't gonna be shy around you" ,Jack stated letting out a small laugh. After a few moments he looked into the water to check on the nets. "Shit they're pretty full" ,he stated before untying one of the ropes and pulling it.

RJ noticed Jack pulling on the rope and looked to Ronni, "Should we go help or wait and see if he falls in"? RJ asked jokingly. He then motioned for her to follow him as he walked toward where Jack and Tessa were and grabbed the other rope and pulled as hard as he could. Once the nets were closed Jack looked at Tessa and Ronni, "Wanna help us get these out of the water? It'll be a lot easier then when we do it by ourselves" ,he asked still smiling to let them know they didn't have to if they didn't want to.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni looked at RJ and then at her feet. "Maybe he is afraid of rejection," she said softly. She then looked out and over at both Jack and Tessa. "He shouldn't be though. I can tell she likes him back." She looked back at RJ and smiled.

Tessa smiled when Jack mentioned she shouldn't be shy around him. It was refreshing to say the least and she'd do her best to heed that statement when she could. Suddenly, the moment was interrupted when the ropes tugged and Jack had to move quickly to start hauling in the loaded down nets.

Ronni giggled at RJ's joke and followed him as they walked over to Jack and Tessa. Both girls nodded and immediately moved to help as both men started to pull. Tessa stayed by Jack and Ronni went over by RJ. The nets were heavy, but brimming with fish. The girls smiled at the catch, a good one as far as they could tell. They hoped it was enough for what they needed--food, trade, storage for later. It was heavy going, but both did what they could and pulled with all their strength. Ronni could see that Tessa was a bit stronger physically, but she didn't let that intimidate her nor stop her from trying. Once the fish were gathered. They stopped to catch their breath.

"Wow! What a catch!" Tessa exclaimed!

Ronni took a few breaths and smiled. "I hope that's a good turn out. Looks good," she said.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Oh yeah this is quite a catch and it should prove useful in both meals and trade" ,Jack said in response to Tessa and Ronni. He leaned forward and placed his hands on his knees to catch his breath as well before standing up again. "Come on RJ let's haul this down to the car and get it into the trunk" ,Jack stated. RJ and Jack grabbed the ends of the net and carried it down to the car. When they got down to the car Jack popped the trunk and then opened the cooler and stocked it with fish, "That's for Ace and that's for us" ,he stated. Even after filling the cooler there was still a lot of fish all different kinds. "Nets are the best way to fish around here, they're quick and you don't need bait" ,Jack explained before shutting the trunk.

"Alright guys you ready to go" ,RJ stated. "Plan's the same right? Drop me and Ronni off back at the house and you and Tessa can go meet up with Ace". Jack nodded his head, "That's the plan I do believe then when me and Tessa get back we'll meet you at the springs I'm thinking after you finish putting the fish in the tanks at home you guys can just make your way over to the springs to wash off and have some fun while you wait for us to get back" ,Jack said in response. "Sound good"? Jack sat down in the driver's seat of the car and waited for everyone else to get in.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa and Ronni smiled, both happy that the catch was substantial both for food and trade. Tessa was eager for the trip with Jack and Ronni, to get back to the house. The idea of going to the spring sounded nice and getting to do so for a bit longer seemed nice to Ronni. She needed something to ease her mind and that seemed like the perfect thing based on the way both men spoke of the place.

"Sounds perfect," Tessa said as she got into the car.

Ronni nodded and smiled. "Yes," she said as she got into the car after Tessa.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

Jack smiled when Tessa said his idea sounded perfect, he shut his door then started the car when he knew everyone was inside. He then started the engine and drove off going a little faster this time to get back to the house. He knew Tessa and Ronni didn't seem to mind it when he drove fast the first time and RJ was just looking out for the girls when he told him to drive slower so he figured it was ok to pick up the speed a little bit.

(Exit to RJ & Blackjack's House)

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa and Ronni sat quietly in the car, both smiling feeling as though they'd been helpful in some way. As Jack drove, Tessa noticed he was going a bit faster and it made her giggle a bit. Ronni noticed as well and she just smiled, holding tightly to the door handle.

(Exits to RJ's and Blackjack's House)

Back
Top Bottom