Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach - General Location

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging:any/lina/randy/alexis

(June 14, 2038 morning)
Climbing back into the boat and taking the seat next to the motor so he could steer the boat when Lina got into the boat he looked over to her "No reason for us all to be unsociable or mean to each other reach under that seat there and grab us all out some Wine for the trip back we can be classy together can't we? "

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: Randy, Alexis and Vincent.

(June 14th,2038, early morning)

Lina grimaced as she pulled out a bottle of wine from the seat and then smirked at him as well, "As long as she is sociable and nice then I will be, you obviously have no clue why I am in here then." She shot a death glare at Alexis, as she indicated her and she handed the wine to Vincent, smiling at him. "You seem nice enough and not arrogant so I can be civil to you at least."

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:None
Tagging:Lina, Andrew(Ace)

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Vincent, sees Randy and Lina

(June 14, 2038 ;Morning)

Randy looked between the two women and kept his mouth shut when Lina snapped at Alexis. There was no way in hell he was going to even attempt to defuse the tension between two women, it was clear they both knew each other and didn't like each other so he thought it best to stay out of it. Randy turned and looked at Vincent knowing his best bet was to be nice to the man and leave the women to be catty with each other if they chose too. "I can be civil and classy I don't see any reason to argue" ,Randy stated calmly.

If looks could kill Lina would've dropped dead when Alexis shot her the look she did, "Everyone knows why you're in here hunny no need to brag about it I'm no stranger to murder but I don't need to talk about it every chance I get" ,Alexis stated in a sweet tone as the look on her face switched to a smile. "I can be civil but I don't drink so I'll just sit and talk to Randy here". Alexis brought her hands up and rubbed Randy's chest smirking at Lina the whole time she did it, "So Randy I see that you've kept in shape since the last time I seen you then again you always did like to keep yourself fit I admire that a lot" ,Alexis stated.

Randy's eyes widened and he looked to Vincent as if asking for him to bring the boat with all the gunman on it back around, he could feel the tension rising with every move these women made and word they spoke. "Can we get going? I'm interested to know about this job" ,Randy stated in an attempt to get them to their destination as soon as they could. He looked at Lina as if asking her to just stay calm through everything no matter what happened.

Alexis kept her sweet little smile on her face then looked to Vincent, "Yeah I agree Kevin will probably want to speak with Randy before putting him to work so let's get to the arena shall we" ,Alexis stated.

(Exit to Death Games Arena)

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging:any/lina/randy/alexis

(June 14, 2038 morning)

Vincent got the motor running and started moving the boat out into the water and started off towards there planned destination he couldn't wait to get back to his place once this deal was done.

Looking up "Now ladies please try and act like such " he paused "Ladies." thinking to what Lina had said when passing the bottle "And yes Darling i am not a problem you see i am very sociable as i am a business man and this is just business i may not do things always as people like or dislike i simple do them My way and in the way that is best for business. " He opened the bottle of wine and took a nice big sip from it "I gather the feeling non of you wanted any of this which is fine by me." and with that he drove the boat out of Miami Beach "Now do behave the rest of the trip and Alexis do try to keep your hands to yourself ."

(exit to death games arena)

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: Randy, Alexis and Vincent.

(June 14th,2038, early morning)

Lina shot her a murderous glare as she trembled with rage, "Then you also know it's not wise to tamper with one who might have a temper and adrenaline. She felt relieved when the boat started moving, the sooner she got there, the better, then she could tear into the one behind this. She sure as hell didn't think this bimbo was the one behind it. However, as she trembled she could also feel a twinge of jealously, sharp jealously go through her, but she didn't think it was fair for her to tear her to pieces with two civil people on board as she muttered, "Just wait until we are off this boat then you'll see." She muttered as she clenched her fists and her jaws.

(Exit to Death Game Arenas.)

Back
Top Bottom