Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mid-Beach - General Location

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2j2w2m1.png

MID-BEACH

ngryb.jpg

Name:John Ramsey
Nickname: Maniac
Attire: Black Leather pants/jacket Black Tank top.
Weapon: Knife
Tagging: any

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire: Black Leather Jacket , Black tight jeans
Weapon: Pistol

John had been wandering around for a while when he came upon Mid beach there was something in the distance out in the water he was standing there trying to figure out what it was when someone walked up behind him hearing someone getting closer John quickly turned around,.

Liz "who are you and what are you doing looking out towards his place i hope your not planning on trying to get out there."

John was puzzled and his voice gave away his curiosity " my name's John and who's house , that's a house out there in the water? " john turned to look back out towards the water trying to get a better look at what was out there it was pretty far out in the water and definitely didn't have a usual house look to it.

Liz replied back"It is a floating house it belonged to Vincent Johnson before this place became a prison and after he got sent here he went right back to it. He has so many connections when he came in to this prison he actually got to bring his own boat in would you believe that."

John " The Million Dollar Kid lies out on that thing? "

Liz " you know him?"

John thought to himself for a moment about how to reply to this question. He knew exactly who MDK was he had been on the team that had arrested him and was the one who was most upset when he found out the special treatment he had got on his way into the prison. His family was so powerful and so connected to the system that even without them requesting any special treatment for there son no one dared mistreat him on the way in and decided to help him out as much as possible. In fact his wealth was pretty deep itself and there were rumors on the outside that he had bought out some guards to help him while he was on the inside and that he still had his hands on things going on outside the prison walls.

" I've had my run ins with him lets just leave it at that shall we. So what's your name?"

Liz wondered what exactly John knew and weather or not she could trust him. " My name is Liz. look i don't want to seem rude but i am not sticking around here i am just passing through "

Liz turned and began walking back towards the edge of the beach as john watched her leaving he spoke up to her " Liz could you do me a favor and point me in the direction of somewhere that may have some good supplies that i could stock up with i am a bit new here"

Liz looked back but continued to walk on " Your welcome to come with me but i am not heading in the direction towards any supplies you could stock up on depending on what your looking for you may want to head in different places but i suggest starting off towards the north there are a few old stores that still have some general supplies and can food also in a couple hours a few supply boxes should be getting dropped into the water up near the main entrance but be warned it can get kind of crazy getting supplies up there if you can hold off your better off getting supplies from one of the less crowded beaches later in the week. They have been dropping in less and less now days but you can still find some boxes here and there either way good luck to you."
(exit to Death Games arena)
John watched as she turned and continued to walk on " Thanks Liz stay safe" he wasn't sure if she had even heard him as she didn't turn around again. He walked up towards the start of the beach and found a comfortable spot to sit in some grass. He figured he would rest for a few minuets before starting to walk again. He also was wondering if he would run into anyone else on this beach before moving on that may be of a little more help then Liz was.
(exit to North Bay Village)

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit

Vincent walked down to the shore when he arrived on Mid Beach he unlocked the boat from the chain he had it on and slid it down towards the water on his walk back from the diner he wasn't ready to head back to the safe house just yet he still had some business to conduct but he was not in the mood for walking to far so he figured he would take his boat out on the water to make his travels shorter. He headed up to Surfside as that was pretty close to where he wanted to be. The plans for the day were to find people to trade with he figured a little entertainment while looking for people would be worth while so he was heading over to the death games arena.

(exit to surfside)

2ufd34n.jpg

Name: Alexandra Thornedale
Nickname: Alex
Attire: Backless white tank top, dark brown shorts, dark brown wedged sandals.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Anyone

The walk had been long and frightening, but worth it once Alex finally saw the boat Vincent had mentioned come into view. Almost immediately, she felt a wave of relief wash over her and as she peered out into the water, she caught sight of the structure the well-dressed man must have been talking about. The Safehouse. Her dark eyes went wide and she bit down on her lip. How this man had managed to have such a thing within the prison she wasn't sure, but she was hardly complaining. If he was willing to house her, then she'd accept that offer and the stipulations that came along with it.

Alex approached the man in the boat and gave him a smile. "Hello," she said. "My name is Alexandra Thornedale. Vincent is expecting me." Flicking her dark hair over her shoulder, she waited for the man to answer her.

The man just nodded and helped Alex onto the boat, giving her a once over as he did. "He's not at home, you'll have to wait for him outside once over there. There's a patio where you can wait for him. It's rather comfortable," he said.

Alex nodded and smiled.

(Exits to Vincent Johnson's Floating Safehouse)

Name: Diana Artemis Melina Nixon
Nickname: Damn Honey, Anastasia
Attire: (for now) white cotton panties and strapless bra, socks and cross trainers.
Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm, combat shot gun.
Tagging: Anyone

(June 13, 2038; sometime late evening....)

Diana slowed down, pausing on the side of the road to get her bearings. She was glad she had the modified shotgun, as it would give her a little extra firepower to back up herself if she needed to. She checked the map she had, trying to decide where she needed to go. She would have to hook up with Evers later, as what she needed was to find someone with a cache of tech gear. She was also enjoying the night sky, an actual clear view that she was not used to.

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Tagging:none
(June 14, 2038 late afternoon)
Pulling up along some docks Vincent stopped the car and pulled out his radio "OK I am back send over the ferry boat so i can bring my new car home shall you." a voice responding from back at his safe house told him they would send the boat right over and let him know that a guest had arrived for him and was waiting at the safe house .

"Let the lady know i am on my way and offer her a drink. Have the cooks get dinner ready and set a table for the two of us."

Putting the radio back in his pocket he pulled the car right up to the end of the dock awaiting the boat to arrive for him to drive up onto he could already see it coming in the distance.

(exit to Vincent Johnson's floating Safe House)

Back
Top Bottom