Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

North Bay Village - General Location

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2j2w2m1.png

NORTH BAY VILLAGE

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Location: North Bay Village, just outside the processing area.
Tagging: Anyone

Veronica looked up into the sky, her eyes sore from all the crying she'd done for what good it did. No one would listen to her, not a soul. What had the world come to anyway? Far as she was concerned there wasn't anyone she could trust anymore. No one. After all, she'd been abused, raped and when she'd tried to get help where did it land her?

Miami.

The thought of everything that had happened over the past several months caused Ronni to fall to her knees. She wanted to get sick, but she couldn't stop. She had to keep moving. She wasn't on the other side of the wall any longer. Now she was an inmate. A prisoner. She was the criminal even though she was the victim. Where was the justice in that? There wasn't any. But it didn't matter. Not any more. She had to keep going, keep moving. Who knew what lurked in the corners in this new world she suddenly found herself plummeted into. Surely it had to be worse than what she'd known and the thought of that terrified her.

Just then, Ronni heard a scuffle and she jumped. She had to cover her mouth so as not to scream. Everything made her jump and everywhere she turned, it felt like there were eyes watching her, sizing her up. It was uncomfortable, unnerving. Clutching her middle, she pressed on. She had no choice. It was all she could do to keep her mind occupied. It was all she could do to ensure her own safety even though she knew it did nothing.

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Veronica

Tessa rubbed her arms as she slowly walked along the road wondering how the police made the judgment call they had. She hadn't thrown the party nor did she even want to be there in first place. Yes, she was naive that she'd taken a sip of the drink some random stranger had given her, but it hadn't been on purpose. She just hadn't been thinking and without realizing it she carelessly sipped the beverage. How was she to know that it had been drugged on top of things? It was impossible for her to have known such things plus her school should've been regulating such things anyway. Shouldn't they be taking some of the blame?

Upset, frightened, Tessa just kept walking. She knew she wasn't safe staying where she was. Hell, she wasn't safe anywhere inside the walls of Miami Prison. She was a target and she knew it. Given that, it was best to keep moving and hope no one noticed her. As she trudged on, her mind wandered on what was going to become of her. From she was standing, things looked pretty bleak. She wondered if she'd last more than a week before something bad happened. Just then she shivered as all the possibilities ran through her mind.

Suddenly, Tessa heard a sound that made her jump a little. Ducking behind a dumpster, she saw a brunette who looked even more frightened than she did and definitely just as new to the place as she was. And from the looks of it, just as innocent of crime. She wondered if possibly the girl wouldn't mind someone to walk with after all, she knew she certainly could use the company. Biting down on her lip, she dared to try and flag the girl down, taking care not to scare her any more than she already seemed to be.

"H-hello?" Tessa called out, her voice timid. "I... I won't hurt you. I... I'm new too... I... I'm Tessa." Slowly, Tessa came out from behind the dumpster, her hands held up so that the brunette could see she was unarmed and helpless. "Please? I'm scared and could use a friend to walk with... w-would you mind?"

vn2x77.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Tessa

Veronica jumped the moment Tessa came out from behind the dumpster. Everything in Miami made her jumpy, her skin crawl. She just felt like there were eyes everywhere and that didn't sit well with her one bit. But when the blonde approached, her hands up in the air showing that she was unarmed, she began to feel a bit more at ease. As she walked a bit closer, she realized she was a bit smaller than herself as well, which also helped her feel a bit better. It was clear that Tessa was new as well and scared much like she was. Thinking it would probably be better to walk with someone rather than alone, she nodded and stammered, "All r-right. My name is Veronica. You can c-call me Ronni." She smiled weakly, her body shaking. "Maybe we can watch out for each other," she added hopefully.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Tagging:RJ

Jack walked along the road looking around it seemed quiet outside which was unusual for this time of night. He whistled while he continued to walk he knew he was in the area new prisoners usually started off in so he kept an eye out for anyone who looked as if they had just came in. Blackjack was good at distinguishing who was innocent and put in there for bullshit reasons and who wasn't. He took a drag from his cigarette and threw it to the ground and stomped it out.

He turned his head when he heard a noise in the distance he began to walk toward the noise to see what it was and noticed two girls, one of them was trying to get the others attention. The two looked as innocent as they come and he could only imagine what bullshit crime they supposedly committed to get put in there. Blackjack was about to walk off and leave the girls alone not wanting to frighten them anymore then they probably were when he noticed two people approaching them within the shadows.

"HEY FUCKERS OVER HERE"! He shouted catching one of the crazies attention. He shouted to alert the girls as well so that they could get away. As the first crazy began to walk toward him he cocked his gun and blew a hole through the guys stomach. "WHOOOO Ain't that a bitch" ,he shouted with a small laugh. His attention turned to the other crazy who tried to make a run for it, he cocked his gun again and shot the second crazy in the back of the head killing him instantly.

Blackjack turned and looked at the women and began to walk toward them hoping they wouldn't run, "Damn these fuckers are like cockroaches, they come out of no where fucking creepers, you two should watch yourselves" ,he stated.

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Tagging:Anyone

When he entered the prison he rubbed his wrists where the handcuffs had been, they had dug into his skin a bit because they were too tight. He looked around and tried to see if there was anyone else there besides him, after he felt safe enough he began to walk around a bit heading in no specific direction he was just trying to find a place to go. Randy knew he needed to make at least some allies while in there or even he would be brought down, there was no doubt the man was intimidating but fists don't exactly stand too good of a chance against a gun and he knew that some of the prisoners were armed. A gunshot heard a little ways off confirmed that he was indeed right about some of the prisoners having guns. Randy picked up the pace in his steps to get away from the area where he heard the gunshots, he finally made it to an alleyway and sat down to rest, figuring it was safe he decided to stay there at least until the sun came up.

vn2x77.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Tessa, Blackjack

Veronica's eyes went wide and she let out a scream. The sounds didn't get a chance to go too far because she immediately brought her hands up to her mouth to cover it and stifle it from traveling too far. She was beyond freaked, terrified to say the least. She moved closer to Tessa, knowing that she was the only person who seemed like the sort she could trust in this godforsaken place. She watched the large man put bullets through the 'others' who'd apparently been sneaking up on herself and Tessa. How neither of them had heard them, she wasn't sure. But at that point, it hardly mattered.

"Tessa..." Ronni mumbled, her eyes tearing up as she reached for the blonde girl's hand.

When the large man put his guns away and began walking toward Ronni and her new 'friend', she wasn't sure what to do. Run, stay? It seemed to her that Tessa wasn't going anywhere. Did she trust this guy? She didn't know. She wasn't even sure if she trusted Tessa, but at this point she was all she had and she'd hold onto that for now.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Veronica, Blackjack

Tessa jumped when the large guy jumped from out of nowhere and plugged the guys that had been stealthily stalking both her and Ronni. It was beyond creepy at how she hadn't noticed them, but she was grateful the large man had and that he'd bothered to shoot them both dead. She turned to see if Ronni was all right and it was quite clear that the girl was not. She was shaking like a leaf, frightened to the core. It made her feel brave in comparison, yet she herself was terrified. It also made her wonder just what had happened to her new 'friend' before getting sent to Miami. From the looks of it, she'd had a rough time and no doubt a rougher one than herself.

The moment Ronni reached for Tessa's hand, she took a hold of it. She wanted to make sure that her new 'friend' knew and understood that she was here for her now. Giving it a squeeze, she dared to speak out. "Th-thanks." Her voice was shaky, her fear apparent though she smiled nonetheless. "We owe you for that."

Tessa held fast to Ronni's hand and walked closer to the man.

"My name is Tessa. This is Ronni. Thank you. We owe you our lives."

2603lw0.jpg

Name: LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: Black skinny jeans with black high heeled boots and a black tang top
Tagging: Anyone.

Lina leaned back against the wall in the shadows, a coy smirk on her face. The shadows hid her well because she was all in black and she was watching the two terrified women and, more importantly, the men. She clenched her fists, her smirk turning into a snarl of anger, and distrust. Then she decided to have a bit of what she would call fun.

She stepped from the shadows, a dark chuckle coming from her as she slipped through other nearby shadows, following the group. She had been in the prison for a year now when she finally got caught in the act of killing..............what was it? Her eighth victim, yes it was her eighth, she remembered now.

As she slunk through the shadows, she fished through her pockets and pulled out her dark red lipstick and her pack of cigarettes. She held the pack in one hand, while she applied her lipstick and the she returned the lipstick to her pocket as she fished out her lighter, shook out a cig, and put it shakily to her lips as she took a drag.

Lina admitted she was nervous, and.......wary? Was it? Of the man who shot the other crazy, he had a gun....she followed them at a distance, taking drags off of her cig nd returning her lighter and pack to her back pockets.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Tagging:Tessa, Ronni

Blackjack noticed the darker haired girl's nervousness he didn't mean too scare anyone but if he hadn't shot the two creeps following them they'd be a lot worse off then shaken up right now. He listened as the blonde girl spoke and introduced herself and the other girl to him. When she mentioned owing him he let out a small laugh.

"You guys don't owe me anything I do this stuff all the time" ,Blackjack stated. "Listen I have a place we can go you'll be safe there and we can feed you".

Blackjack hadn't even realized he said 'we' it was just a habit he always had RJ in mind whenever speaking or doing anything because normally they were together. He looked at the two girls and knew he may have to convince them to follow him after all they were in prison and he did just shoot two people right in front of them.

"I know you both probably think I'm crazy but in all reality I'm one of the sanest people in the shithole and probably one of he only people you can trust anyone else is liable to try and kill you or use you for some nasty things, usually I don't do stuff like this but you two look like you need the help" ,he continued. "So what ya say you gonna follow me"?

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: Tessa, Ronnie, Blackjack.

LeAnnw snarled quietly as she heard Blackjack say that and she decided to make her move. She tossed the stub of her cigarette away and crushed it under her heel. She looped around then approached them from behind, chuckling as she felt her fists clench.

"Well, well, well what do we have here, fresh meat I suppose?" She smirked, but made sure to step to the girls right side to put them between her and blackjack. She was afraid of him, but she would never admit that to anyone. She remained aloof, and, perhaps, a little arrogant. She smiled wickedly, she wanted to scare the girls.

She tapped her long black fingernails against Tessa's shoulder, chuckling quietly. "Well what are they in for, let me guess, they're goody two shoes who have no right to claim this.........what would we call it? Home, I suppose.." she drawled out in her cold voice.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Tagging:Tessa, Ronni, Lina

As Blackjack waited for the two young women to answer a woman came and stood behind the girls. The man gave her a look of disapproval while he held his shotgun over his shoulder. He wondered what her intentions were but he wasn't too afraid seeing out of the whole group he was the only one who held not one but three guns and two knives. Not that he planned to use any of the weapons on any of the women but if he had to he would.

"What are you playing at lady"? He asked. "I know you ain't a crazy if you were you would've attempted to kill us". Blackjack took a deep breath, he could smell the cigarette smoke on the woman, "Mind if I bum a smoke, I know you've got some so help a guy out".

The man may have been a rowdy individual but he could be calm when needed and right now he needed to be calm so the newbies didn't freak out. He really did only want to help them and he didn't want them to think he was just some creep trying to lure them in to try something nasty to them. He looked at the woman who had just approached he could read the fear in her eyes, she played the bravery act pretty well but when someone's been in Miami as long as Blackjack has been they learn to read almost everyone.

2603lw0.jpg

Attire: Black hears, black boots, and a black tang top
Tagging: Blackjack

Lina eyed him warily as she pulled out her pack, she patted it on the palm of her hand as a cigarette came out. She stepped around the girls to hand it to him, then stepped back just as quickly. She scowled a bit and then scoffed, "I may be crazy," she chuckled and shrugged. "I am merely here to warn the girls that they shouldn't trust a man so easily, for all I know you can be leading them on." She spat out, her voice taking on a bitter tone. Her eyes flickered to him and she said, "Don't trust a man." She said it so low that it was only above a whisper.

She clenched her fists as she noticed for the first time it was night. And yet she wasn't tired, she was an insomniac, because of the nightmares. She shook her head to clear the thoughts away as her glazed over eyes refocused on Blackjack, "perhaps they should come with me, I could protect them from other men. I have my ways." She bent over and flipped the inner lip of her boot as she caught her pocket knife, flipped it open.

Lina realized how tense she was, every muscle in her legs and arms was pulled taut. She didn't like the look of the gun on his back, she didn't like hi
.......no she didn't trust him. "All I'm saying is the girls shouldn't be so quick to trust you, you're a man." She snarled out the last part her knuckles tightening around her knife.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Tagging:Lina, Tessa, Ronni

Blackjack took the cigarette and lit it with a match he took a nice long drag of it before blowing the smoke out slowly. He listened as the woman talked rolling his eyes every now and then. This woman was so paranoid and slightly crazy he thought to himself, when the woman mentioned the two going with her he gave her a look like she was insane and when she pulled her knife out he let out a small laugh.

"That's cute where'd ya get it in the girl scouts"? He asked sarcastically. "I'm the least of your worries trust me in fact if I were them I'd be more wary of you".

He kept his gaze on the three women the man was getting slightly aggravated with the whole situation and was damn near ready to just walk away from them. Blackjack continued to puff on his cigarette, "Well if you guys want to sit here and make yourselves targets then so be it but just remember you could've been safe now if you'll excuse me I have to go catch some dinner". Blackjack looked at the three women standing before him as if waiting for a response.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Veronica, Blackjack, Lina

Tessa watched the man and woman banter back and forth, her blue eyes blinking rapidly as she tried to decide which one seemed more trustworthy. Ronni's grip on her hand tightened, making it difficult to think. But she didn't have to time to focus on that. She had to make a decision fast. The woman was agitated and the man was ready to leave and from where she was standing she just wasn't sure what to think since she had no idea who could be lying or who could be telling the truth.

Closing her eyes for a moment, Tessa tried to quickly clear her mind. When she opened them, she looked at both people standing before her. For a moment, she had a sense of clarity and decided to go with it. The woman, she got a strange vibe from, felt something was off. The guy, he was loud and a bit rowdy, but he'd at least shown them he could protect them. He had a place and offered food. He was the better deal.

"We go with him," Tessa muttered, which only made Ronni's grip grow stronger.

vn2x77.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Tessa, Blackjack, Lina

Veronica's hold on Tessa's hand was strong. She couldn't believe her ears. Had Tessa chosen the man over the woman who'd just warned them? Had she? She wasn't quite sure why her new 'friend' would do that. After all, he'd just killed two men. Then again, he'd killed them to save them. But the woman said not to trust him. Then again, maybe that was her ploy. Oh, she was confused. Perhaps she was letting her past with her ex cloud her emotions and thoughts? She couldn't be certain. She was so terrified and seeing things no one like her should be seeing. It was too much, too overwhelming. But Tessa seemed so determined. She looked over at Tessa who was nodding at her encouragingly, making it clear that she'd made her decision. Biting down on her lip, she finally nodded.

"O-ok, we go with him," Ronni agreed. At that, she felt Tessa tug on her hand and pull her toward where the man was standing.

2603lw0.jpg

Attire: black jeans, black boots and a black tang top
Tagging: Tessa, Ronni, Blackjack, anyone

Lina glared at his utter show of disrespect of her, and his ignorance. Then she heard the girls decisions and shrugged, "Alright don't say I didn't warn you." She smirked at Blackjack and said "What you think I need shelter and protection too? Oh that's sweet, I can take care of myself." She said sarcastically and stalked off in the opposite direction heading for a alley.

She fished in her pocket, pulling out a folded up journal and a pencil. It was worn and torn around the edges. These are the only two things she had been allowed to keep, when she came here. The pocket knife she had bargained for and had won. The journal, however, she had had since she was a child. She was very protective over it, because it contained all her secrets and her past. She then noticed someone in the alley, a figure.

She ignored it, not knowing it was a man as she got near the end of the valley. She leaped up on the dumpster and leaned against the wall as she begin to write.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Tagging:Tessa, Ronni, Lina

When the girls finally decided to go with him he nodded his head then looked at the other woman, he laughed a little at her statement but didn't say anything in response to it not wanting to stir up any arguments. He knew the woman was troubled and probably had issues of her own, hell who didn't. When the woman was out of sight Blackjack turned to the two other women.

"Well follow me, it's not too far off and when we get there don't mind my friend he can be a bit harsh and I'll probably get yelled at a bit when we get there but don't worry about it once you get to know him he'll lighten up" ,Blackjack stated.

Up until now the two never had anyone else in their house mainly because they didn't trust anyone but these two women were new and seemed harmless the other woman however seemed a little iffy and Blackjack was kinda glad she hadn't followed in a way.

"We should be there in no time at all just gotta make sure no one follows, this place has been hidden longer then I've been here and we'd like to keep it that way" ,he stated keeping a close eye on things to make sure no one else was following.

(Exit to RJ & Blackjack's house)

2w1td7d.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Veronica, Blackjack

Tessa nodded back at the man and followed him, still holding fast to Ronni's hand. She wasn't sure why, but her gut told her she'd made the right choice. The woman had given her a bad vibe and she felt a bit easier once she'd disappeared into the shadows. Swallowing hard, she wondered where exactly this guy lived and who his friend he kept referring to would be like.

(Exits to RJ's and Blackjack's House)

vn2x77.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Tessa, Blackjack

Ronni was still beyond terrified, but she knew she had to follow Tessa. The blonde girl was the only person she trusted so far out of everyone she'd come across so far since being deposited in Miami. Not that she'd seen overly many, but of the few, she was the only one who didn't frighten her. Holding onto her hand, she followed her friend in hopes that they'd made the right decision. As they followed, she also hoped that the guy's friend back at his place wasn't as intimidating as he was. But for some reason she wasn't so sure. Given the way her life was going, she couldn't be so lucky.

(Exits to RJ's and Blackjack's House)

2603lw0.jpg

Attire: black jeans, black boots and a black tang
Tagging: anyone, Randall

As Lina finished writing and tucked her knife and journal away, she saw 5 drunk men stumble into the alley. She froze in fear, drunk men always scared her and she pressed herself to the wall. She watched as they neared the other figure, chuckling about fresh meat. For some odd reason, she thought that he didn't deserve to be attacked by the brutes and she pulled out her knife as she said. "HEY, LEAVE HIM ALONE HE DIDN'T DO A DAMN THING TO YOU."

The brutes all turned to stare at her, commenting about how fun they would have with her as they begin to advance towards the dumpster she was on. She seemed to freeze again, frozen in petrifying fear as she thought "why did I have to open my big mouth." Suddenly she felt a hand snake around her ankle and that jolted her into action, but she wasn't quick enough as they yanked her down. She twisted as she hit the ground, twisting out of the mans grip as she flipped open her pocket knife.

"5 against 1, the odds were looking slim for her, but it was too late now, she had to fight or be meat for them. Her leg swung up and met with the crotch of one. As her hand gripping the knife lashed out and cut the cheek of the other. Adrenaline was pumping through her as she smirked at the one holding his face And the one holding his crotch.

Suddenly two of them grabbed her arms in a iron grip. Boy they were strong for being drunks. They wenches the knife from her grip and suddenly she wad kicking with her feet, trying, struggling to get away from them as dread gripped her in its iron hand.

2u5q4qs.jpg

Tagging:Anyone

Randy looked over when he noticed a figure that looked like a woman come into the alley, he stayed quiet as she sat up on the dumpster. The man wanted no trouble and he figured the best way to stay out of trouble was to keep his mouth shut and stay away from people for the time being. After a little while he heard a group of footsteps then within seconds he was approached, there were at least five men staring down at him, he heard them mention something about fresh meat and he could smell the stench of alcohol on their breaths.

When the woman spoke up Randy sighed he knew she was no match for the five guys even if they were drunk, he would've taken whatever they had given him in fact he expected to get into quite a few fights while in Miami. As the men approached the woman Randy stood up he easily towered over all of the guys.

"Hey why don't you come over here and get some fresh meat" ,Randy stated. His voice was deep and burly and his presence was intimidating to say the least. When the men turned to look at him he grabbed one by the throat and slammed him into the brick wall of the building next to him. After he did that the other four came after him, he looked to the woman, "Go on get out of here save yourself" ,he stated but by the vibe he got off of her he had a feeling she wouldn't listen.

As the men approached him he started swinging meeting the jaw of one of the larger men in the group, the sound of bone cracking filled the alley as the man's jaw shattered. The other three men were now staring with both fear and awe on their faces and when Randy turned to the man he just hit who was laying on the ground he swung downward aiming for the man's face when he made contact he shattered the man's jaw the rest of the way. He then kicked him in the neck breaking it. The rest of the group just stared a moment before running off. Randy then turned to the woman, "Why'd you try to help me"?

2603lw0.jpg

Name: LeAnne.
Attire: black jeans, black boots and a black tang
Tagging: Randall

Lina bent down as she picked up her pocket knife, rubbing her bruised wrists as she murmured, "those tough fuckers." She looked up as she heard his question and she bit her bottom lip, a bit distrustful, but she said, "you're new and you didn't deserved to get beat up on your first night here." She said and then patted her pockets.

Her eyes widen as she didn't feel her journal, then she saw it in a folded up heap besides his feet. She inched towards him a bit, wanting her journal, but she stopped and hesitated as she murmured, "besides that I don't have many friends here, I suppose well I tend to fight for justice but.........I suppose I just wanted a friend, it can get lonely without one." She kept eying her journal as she still trembled slightly rubbing her wrists.

2u5q4qs.jpg

Tagging:LeAnne

Randy looked at the woman as she spoke, when she finished he noticed her pat her pockets looking for something her eyes then looked down toward his feet which made him look down too. He noticed a journal laying next to his feet and knew it must be hers, Randy could tell the woman was a bit scared of him and he didn't want her to be. Randy leaned down and picked up the journal, he then extended his hand out holding the journal.

"I'm not going to hurt you I only beat on men no women no kids" ,he told her. He knew around here people would just beat on anyone normally after seeing the men attack the woman. "My name's Randy thank you for helping me out with those creeps".

2603lw0.jpg

Attire: black jeans, black boots, black tang top
Tagging: Randall.

Lina smiled, the fear seeming to disperse as she stepped over to him as took her journal tucking it away in her pocket along with her pocket. "No problem, I hate drunks, my father was one. You can call me Lina." She suddenly yawned, her alert state was going down, and besides that she hadn't gotten a good night's sleep since.............as long as she could remember. Usually she slept four hours a night but these past few days she had only gotten one hour of sleep in.

She looked at him as her adrenaline went down and she felt exhausted, she.managed to shake it off as she asked, "Anyway what's your name? And if you.don't mind me asking what are you in here for?"

Back
Top Bottom