Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Normandy Shores - General Location

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2j2w2m1.png

NORMANDY SHORES

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Tagging:Tessa

When they reached Normandy Shores Blackjack looked at Tessa before setting the net in the water. "Now I'm going to show you how to do this so that if me or RJ aren't able to, which will probably never happen but if you ever need to do this yourself this is how now pay attention" ,he began. "You take this end and tie it off onto something sturdy, then you take this end and put a rock inside it to sink it and place it into the water, then this rope right here you hold onto it and when you see the net tighten up a bit pull it as hard as you can it's simple one you get used to it and it's a lot quicker then using a pole".

After setting up the net he pulled one of his makeshift cigarettes out of his pocket and lit it still holding onto the rope, he sat down on the shoreline then looked toward Tessa, "You smoke? If so feel free to take one it's not much but in here it's like fucking gold for someone who smokes you don't find too many real ones out here that often" ,he stated placing the pack next to him. "Take a seat we could be here for a bit".

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Blackjack

Tessa watched Jack as closely as she could, trying her best to take in everything that he was doing. She stayed quiet as she watched him, not wanting to disturb him either. From what she gathered, it seemed rather straight forward and she was fairly certain she could repeat it if she tried. But the only way she'd know was if she was allowed the chance to try the next time around.

"Seems straight forward," Tessa said with a smile. She then went to sit next to Jack and shook her head. "And no, I don't smoke. But thanks for the offer," she added. She giggled softly at the gesture and was appreciative. She had no doubt that such things were hard to come by so it was nice of him to offer. "So," then said. "You know why I'm here. How about yourself, if you don't mind my asking?"

2gu9ugk.jpg

Jack leaned back the rope wrapped around his wrist, he took a drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly. The soft breeze blew through his hair gently and he took a deep breath, "You know no matter how shitty things get around here I still think it's better then out there with the corrupt government and the ridiculous rules, I mean in here we're free to do as we please sometimes that could be a bad thing but on the other hand it can be very pleasing" ,he stated after Tessa asked why he was there. He had almost missed her asking because he was enjoying being out on the shore and the smell of the air and the blanket of stars in the sky. It was easily distracting for the man plus he was used to coming out here alone or with RJ and usually the two sat quietly while they waited to catch something.

He looked toward the young woman and smiled, "I'm in here for gambling and racing illegally I couldn't help it I knew it was wrong but it was just so much fun I couldn't resist" ,he told her. "I like to live fast, experience things outside these walls you're not allowed to do that and that's why I'm here now".

2w1td7d.jpg

Weapons: None

Tessa sat there and looked over at Jack. "Pleasing?" she asked. She supposed she could understand that. After all, the rules on the outside were ridiculous, she'd always thought as much as soon as she was old enough to start to truly understand things and formulate true and intelligent opinions. Except, the one major thing... out there, you were at least safe from having someone slit your throat or beat you or rape you. Her thoughts turned to Ronni just then, though she didn't know why. Something about her friend didn't set well and she found herself wondering what happened to her to get her into Miami. Something seemed really off. Just... wrong. "Well, I suppose I can understand that. The laws out there are a bit radical. I'll give you that. And I'll even admit that I've broken one or two myself that got overlooked and didn't land me here." She blushed a bit. "And you like to live fast?" she then asked with a smile. "Did you do the racing yourself?"

2gu9ugk.jpg

Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to his belt

He listened as Tessa spoke, "Yeah pleasing, even though people are cruel and merciless in here I still like it better then out there mainly because I'm safe no one knows about mine and RJ's hideout and that's how we'd like to keep it you and your friend are in good hands now trust me" ,he told her. He took a drag off his cigarette then put it out in the sand and covered it up. When Tessa asked if he liked to live fast and if he did the racing himself he laughed a little, "Yes and Yes, I love cars especially fast ones and I like to live in the moment take things as they come" ,he stated in response to the woman's questions. "How about you"?

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa smiled and giggled softly at Jack's answer. Somehow she wasn't overly surprised. It seemed to suit him. Tilting her head a bit, she said, "I'm honestly not sure. I've never really tried." She felt oddly silly making the admission though she didn't know why. Looking out onto the waters, she hugged her knees to her chest. "I've been so busy trying to please my parents and do what's expected that I haven't really taken much time to think on such things." She paused a moment. "Maybe I should. I suppose now that I have the time, being here and all, I can." She shrugged a bit and blushed. "You said this place could be pleasing... maybe I should try and make the best of it then." She turned and looked at him and smiled. "Might as well. Right?"

2gu9ugk.jpg

Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to his belt

"Yeah you should try and make the best out of it if you don't you'll only be miserable" ,he stated. Jack turned and gave Tessa a smile in return. "Plus like I said you're safe with me and RJ so you can relax a bit we're not gonna let you or Ronni get hurt". After a few moments the net tugged a bit and Jack could feel it start to weigh down more so he pulled the rope tightening the net. "Looks like we got dinner" ,he stated before walking over to the net and pulling it out of the water. There wasn't too much in there but it was enough to feed the four of them for the night. "So you hungry"?

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa nodded at Jack. He most definitely had a point and hopefully being around both him and RJ, she and Ronni could learn a thing or two as well. "I appreciate that," Tessa said, her tone showing her gratitude. She knew that both she and Ronni had been fortunate to run into Jack and even more so that he'd taken them both back to his and RJ's place. If he hadn't, who knew what would've happened to them out there. The idea wasn't something she wanted to think about. Ever. Shrugging the thought aside, she smiled. "Very hungry," she said. At that, she stood up and walked over to where he was to see his catch, grateful for everything he was doing and providing for both herself and Ronni. "And, uhh... thanks, Jack. Really. I mean it. Thank you, for everything."

2gu9ugk.jpg

Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two knives attached to belt

Jack pulled the net out then slung it over his shoulder, "No need to thank me we gotta stick together in this shithole if we ant to survive I was only doing what's right" ,he stated in response to what Tessa said. "RJ should have the fire ready by now so we'll be all set to make some food when we get up there". Jack smiled at the young woman, "Why don't you lead the way I'll cover you sound good, just remember when we get to the turning point it's a right we're taking".

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa nodded and smiled at Jack. "All right," she said moving ahead of him so that she could lead the way back to the house. Slowly and carefully, she made her way up the path, her eyes searching everywhere as she also tried to remember the way. When she got to the turning point, she remembered what Jack had said--turn right.

(Exits to RJ's and Blackjack's House)

2gu9ugk.jpg

Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two knives attached to belt

Jack followed Tessa closely making sure she was safe as they walked up the path. He smiled when he noticed she had remembered to turn right. Soon after he could see the light of a fire and his house in a distance.

(Exit to RJ and Blackjack's house)

2gu9ugk.jpg

Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace, Ronni, RJ

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, Two knives
Tagging:Jack, Tessa, Ronni, RJ

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni, Jack, Tessa, Ace

When they got to Normandy Shores Jack pulled the car up close to the crate and turned the car off he then looked into the back seat, "Ace you stay in the car there's no real threat here we can take our time" ,Jack stated. Both he and RJ got out of the car and made their way over to the crate and began to look through it, the crate was fairly empty but there was still things they could use. Jack and RJ grabbed what they thought they could use and brought the stuff to the car and put it into the trunk.

2w1td7d.jpg

Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack, Ace, Ronni, RJ

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Tagging: RJ, Blackjack, Tessa, Ace

When Jack pulled the car to a stop, Tessa looked to Ronni and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Why don't you stay with Ace while I help Jack and RJ get some things from the crates here." Ronni nodded in both agreement and understanding. The brunette had definitely been shaken up and Ace also needed someone with her on the off chance something either happened to her or a crazy showed up unexpectedly. At that, Tessa got out, revolver at the ready, and assisted both Jack and RJ in getting things from the crates. There wasn't much to be found, unlike the crates at Miami Beach, but at least things seemed to be quiet. For now. She just hoped things stayed that way for all their sakes, especially for Ace's given her condition.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Ace smiled at Ronni it was a weak smile but it told the other woman she was glad to have her there, Ace didn't want to be left alone in the car even if Normandy Shores was a relatively safe place to be. There was still the off chance that a crazy or two would show up, "Everything's gonna be fine Ronni, you did great today" ,Ace told her with another smile. Her voice was weak and it wasn't hard to tell she was drowsy from the blood loss, "I think with some training you and Tessa will be fine I got faith in you two". Ace leaned back and rested her head on the back of the seat looking at Ronni, "We'll get you guys cleaned up as soon as we get home then we'll get some food in ya" ,Ace told her.

Jack leaned against the hood of his car and took a drag off his cigarette, he looked at Tessa and smiled. "So about later about you making it worth a certain person's while if they quit at the springs, is that still a definite?" ,Jack stated teasingly trying to lighten the mood. He turned and looked at his arm and sighed, "This shit fucking stings and my ribs hurt from the fucker tackling me". RJ looked at Jack and made his way back over to the car and sat on the hood, he grabbed the cigarette from Jack's hand and took a drag off of it, "This trip was fucking nuts those crazies are getting worse pretty soon we won't even be able to go to Miami Beach when the crates drop" ,RJ stated as he handed the cigarette back to Jack.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled at Ace and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Thanks... I-I know I c-can do better, but... thanks," she said. She was glad that she'd done decently all things considered. She knew damned well that she'd made mistakes and needed a heap more training, not to mention had to toughen up. But given everything, she also knew she'd given it her all and it was nice to know that it had been noticed and appreciated. "And I-I promise t-to train h-hard too," she added, smiling a bit bigger letting her know just how much she appreciated her compliment. "J-Just rest f-for now. I-I think w-we'll be leaving s-soon. Then w-we'll get y-you better."

"Oh Jack," Tessa said with a soft giggle. Smiling at him, she walked over to where he was so that she could be closer to him. Letting out a tiny sigh, she placed a gentle hand upon his leg and took a look at the wound on his arm. She winced when she realized how deep it was. When RJ spoke up, she turned to look over him and nodded. "This definitely wasn't what I expected," she said. "At all. I had no idea. No idea..." She shook her head a little, still processing some of what had happened earlier at Miami Beach. "I've never seen anything like that in my life. I've never been that scared." She leaned close to Jack, so thankful he was alive. That they all were alive. "I'm just glad we're all okay."

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"I think you're gonna do just fine Ronni you've got some great people willing to teach you and I have faith you'll do great with what you learn" ,Ace said in response. "I think we'll be leaving soon too looks like there's not too much here, when we get home maybe we can get a game of cards in or something take our minds off of things". Ace looked out the front window at Jack, RJ, and Tessa she was glad to see all three of them standing there knowing how dangerous the trip was she was happy everyone was ok for the most part.

When Tessa placed her hand on his leg Jack looked at her and smiled, both he and RJ listened as she spoke and when she was finished Jack put his arm around her. "Yeah these trips are always scary no one really knows how bad it is in this place until they get put in here I'm just happy me and RJ have our own little safe haven, a place we know we'll be safe....a home" ,Jack stated. He took a drag from his cigarette before throwing it away. "We should probably head home now Jack you and Ace need to be stitched up and we all need to be cleaned up and fed" ,RJ stated. Jack nodded in agreement, "Come on Tessa let's get out of here" ,Jack said with a smile.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded and smiled at Ace. "Th-thanks," she said. "I-I'll definitely t-try my b-best. I-I know I-I'll have s-some great p-people teaching m-me." She truly was thankful for the friends she'd made while in Miami. They honestly were like a family to her now. And after everything they'd just been through, she was realizing how much she cared for them all, not just RJ whom she already knew she loved. "And c-cards sounds l-like a g-good idea," she added with a smile. "B-but only after w-we g-get you and J-Jack f-fixed."

Tessa leaned closer to Jack as he put his arm about her. It was a reassuring gesture and she was glad he did it. She needed to feel his warmth, to know he was alive and well. As he spoke, she looked up at him and nodded. "Sounds good. I'm ready to get out of here and go home." She then looked over at RJ, nodding in complete agreement with his statement about how both Jack and Ace needed tending to. At that, she moved to get back into the car with Ace and Ronni. Once situated, she let out a tiny breath and smiled at both her friends. "Ready to go home she asked them both?"

Ronni nodded. "Y-yes. M-more than anything," she answered.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Both Jack and RJ got into the car and looked into the back seat at the three women, RJ smiled at Ronni, "Let's go home and get you cleaned up" ,RJ stated looking Ronni in the eyes. Jack started the car and made sure everyone was all set before he drove off in the direction towards their house.

(Exit to RJ's & Blackjack's House)

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded back at RJ. She definitely wanted out of the blood spattered tank, to clean up from what had happened and try to move on past it all. She also wanted to make sure her friends were seen to all tended to properly. "Let's go," she whispered. Tessa nodded in agreement.

(Exits to RJ's and Blackjack's House)

Back
Top Bottom