Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

North Beach - General Location

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2j2w2m1.png

NORTH BEACH

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: Anyone, Randall

Lina, after traveling for two hours, was finally on the beach. She slowed down, it was safe here for her, and her muscles relaxed. The sun was just peeking over the waters, spreading it's golden rays out over the dark, wavy water. She stopped to look at it, as a memory hit her hard........

It was when her mom had been alive, she had taken Lina to the park and had taken her up the hill. They had sat there for a while watching the sunset and her mother turned to look at Lina, "One day I'm going to take you and your sister to the park and all three of us will walk straight into that sunset and never come back." Lina thought, "Well mom you walked into the sunset and never came back." She felt tears prickling her eyes, but then she remembered Randall was there, she didn't like anyone to see her crying.

She shrugged it off and turned to make sure he had kept up, then she slunk towards the far end of the beach. As she did a sharp cliff rose up, of solid rock, and it looked like it was a dead end, "watch this ok?" She stopped at a relatively big tidal pool, the size of a pond. As she stepped in then dived under the water.

Lina held her breath as she found the tunnel and swam up it. She surfaced in another pond like tidal pool and stepped out onto the small little area. It wasn't cramped, it had a high ceiling and the walls were smoothed and hollowed out from many years of the ocean splashing up into the cliff. It had grass growing in it, a twisted wooden tree and it even had some flowers sprouting up here and there. It had a shack that she had built from wood and vine, it was a sturdy building and she had also came across some abandoned clothes and had fastened them into hammocks. They stretched from the corners of the cave and hung off huge rocks that jutted out of the walls. There was a fresh water waterfall that poured into another small pond on the opposite side and this is where she got her water.

Lina stood up on the land, waiting to are if Randall would need help getting up here or if he would be just fine.

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:wears leather jackets , tight black jeans
Tagging: none

Liz watched as two people came into view on the beach not knowing who they were or what there intentions where she decided to hide. She quickly went off to the bushes on the edge of the beach to hide. She watched as they went down to the water and dove underneath, she expected them to come back up but they never did. Liz was aware that there were a lot of underwater caves along certain beaches and assumed there must be one down there as well. She thought about trying to follow them but figured it probably wasn't a very good idea, even if they were not dangerous she was sure they wouldn't be to happy about someone following them.
She sat for a few minutes on the beach just watching the waves crashing in and thinking about life outside the prison walls. She began to wonder which way of life was the real prison things were so blurred . She sure didn't like life on the inside of the prison with the violence and danger and all that but at the same time life on the outside had so little freedom left. She had read stories about how life was before the laws had got so complicated about life Before NY prison . She wished she could have been born in a different era long before the 3 major prisons had been put into effect. Liz didn't want to stay here for long so she decided to start walking but she didn't have any real idea on where to head to next. She decided to head south towards Mid Beach

(exit to mid beach)

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:None
Tagging:Lina

Randy followed Lina and did exactly what she had done, he went under the water and resurfaced where the woman had. He looked around as he pulled himself out of the water, it was like the woman had her own little paradise within the hell hole of a prison. "You seem to have made yourself at home here, I guess that's all you can do once you're brought in huh? This place is really nice I'm impressed thank you for bringing me here" ,he stated a small smile playing on his lips. The man was grateful and was glad he had run into the woman when he first got here.

2603lw0.jpg

Tagging: Randall

Lina smiled as she saw him come up and heard his statement, she blushed a bit but said, "hey your new here and I figured well you know when I came in here, word had already spread that I was a murderer so people avoided me and I had no one on my side. You deserve someone on your side to help you out. Anyway water is over there" she pointed to the waterfall, "that's where we can bathe or drink and as you can see I already have two hammocks up. I figured you know just in case so I made up another one but go ahead and make yourself at home. Hope your good at rock climbing."

With that she yawned a bit and took out her knife s she ran towards the wall. She jumped, lodging her knife into the crevice as she pulled herself up and swung into the hammock. It swayed back and forth as she tucked away her knife. "Anyway I'm going to get myself some shut eye, like I said make yourself at home, oh and one more thing, don't go in the shack, its personal," she yawned as her eyes drifted close and she begin to doze off.

2u5q4qs.jpg

Randy listened as Lina spoke and agreed to all her rules, "Thank you again for helping me out I owe you one" ,he stated. He watched as she climbed the rocks and laid in her hammock. "I think I'm going to rinse the salt water off before getting some sleep, no peaking ok" ,he stated jokingly. Randy made his way over to the water it was cold but it was clean and he didn't like the way the salt water left a sandiness on his body that felt gross and uncomfortable. When he got to the water he stripped down looking back to make sure Lina wasn't looking before taking off his boxers and stepping in to wash off. He rinsed off his clothes and laid them on the ground to dry off then after rinsing off his boxers he put them on really quick before rinsing his body off.

2603lw0.jpg

Tagging: Randy

Lina fell asleep shortly after she had dozed off and soon she was dreaming. Her brow furrowed as she walked down her old street in her dream. It was the old nightmare that plagued her night after night. She rolled over in her sleep a slight whimper coming from her. She supposed it was because she had talked about it today that she was having this dream.

She walked down the street, as sweat beaded up on her forehead, and tremors rolled through her. As she rolled back over trying to wake up.

2u5q4qs.jpg

When Randy finished rinsing off he laid down on one of the hammocks and slowly drifted off to sleep. After a little while he was woken up by the sound of Lina whimper, it was quiet and easy to hear little sounds like that. His eyes opened and he looked at Lina who looked a bit upset while sleeping. He approached her slowly so that he wouldn't startle her awake then reached out his hand and placed it on her shoulder and softly shook her.

"Lina....Lina wake up, you're having a bad dream" ,he whispered quietly.

2603lw0.jpg

Lina felt the shaking and her dream shifted to one where her father grabbing her shoulders and shaking her, slamming her up against the wall. Her eyes snap open as she sat bolt upright, grabbing her knife from her boot. "PAPA NO!" She screamed, then her eyes snapped back to focus and she saw Randy. She blushed, tucked in her knife. "Sorry Randy another bad dream."

2u5q4qs.jpg

Attire:Black and green boxers

When Lina pulled her knife Randy backed away a bit to make sure she didn't accidentally stab him, the last thing he needed in this place was an injury even if it wasn't a huge one. "No it's alright don't be sorry bad dreams happen we can't control them but sometimes we're lucky enough to have someone there to pull us out of them" ,Randy said in response giving Lina a friendly smile.

2603lw0.jpg

Lina nodded, "Well thank you that." Suddenly her stomach growled and she blushed a deep red. "Well it seems like I'm hungry would you like to hunt up some grub?" She had only gotten an hour's worth of sleep, but, oddly, it was enough for her. It had rejuvenated her and gave her strength, after all she was a insomniac. She stood up making the hammock swing as she leapt from it, and onto a nearby rock 10 feet up from the ground. She skidded down the face of the slippery rock as she jumped to the ground. "Come on, keep up, because I am fast paced."

With that she ran towards the tidal pool, diving in as she swam through the tunnel and popped out on the other side. She smiled and looked back as she waited for him. The good, fresh fish were out at Miami Beach and she was headed there. Her biggest worries was that she had heard, just faintly, the tortured screams of another and it had bothered her because they might run into crazies on the way there. She had her knife with her and she was a fighter, but she was nervous altogether.

( Exit to Miami Beach )

2u5q4qs.jpg

Weapons:none

"Not a problem" ,Randy said in response to Lina. He watched as the woman slid down the rock then jump into the water, he got himself dressed then followed her. Randy jumped into the water then surfaced on the other side, when he got out of the water he squeezed out his shirt a bit then looked at Lina. "Let's go hunt some grub" ,he stated then smiled waiting to follow her lead.

(Exit to Miami Beach)

Back
Top Bottom