Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Biscayne Point - General Location

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2j2w2m1.png

BISCAYNE POINT

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Anyone

Wendy walked for a while, unsure of where exactly she was heading. She'd passed by a rancid smelling diner, but had decided it best to not stop in there. She didn't like the look of the place as it scared her terribly. As such, she continued to make her way north bound figuring it the safer decision for the time being.

As Wendy continued to make her way through Biscayne Point, she bit down on her lip, her body starting to tremble. She was completely and utterly lost and she was starting to hear the sounds of foot steps every now and then about her. The sounds made her blood run cold and she feared she might have made a bad choice in choosing where to head off to her first few hours in Miami.

Glancing about, Wendy could feel her eyes welling with tears again. It was hopeless. She was going to die her first night in Miami prison. She wasn't going to make it. Panicking a bit, she quickened her pace and just continued heading north.

(Exits to Death Games Arena)

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Liz, Wendy

When they got to Biscayne Point Kevin made his way down the road toward what looked like an abandoned garage. "Just a little bit longer and we'll be there" ,he said loudly as he walked to make sure Liz heard him. As he approached the old rundown garage a man came outside. "What can I do for you Kevin"? The man asked. "I need a car a Mercedes Benz and I know you have one in back" ,Kevin stated. "Yeah I do have one but what do you have to offer me"? The man asked in response. Kevin looked at him and smirked, "Come to the arena later and I'll give you something nice" ,Kevin stated. The man stood and looked at him for a moment before answering, "How do I know you're not gonna rip me off"? The man questioned. "You know I won't I don't fuck around when it comes to trading and business you should know that" ,Kevin replied with a rather angry tone. "It'll be ready in about ten, fifteen minutes take a seat and wait" ,the man replied before going into the back. Kevin then made his way over to the bench the man had told them to wait on and sat down.

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Liz

The area looked a bit familiar to Wendy as she, Kevin and Liz walked through it. She remembered passing through earlier that day when she'd first been thrown into Miami and had her world turned upside down. She'd been so terrified and thought she was surely going to die. That was... until Kevin found her.

Wendy looked up again at Kevin and smiled. Her body aching from their earlier session. She could feel the bruises and claw marks all over her body, her body so sore and alive from everything. It made her long for later after the show when they could celebrate. Nuzzling closer, her hold on his arm tight as she pressed up against him, she followed where he led... she was his wholly and completely.

Suddenly they came upon a place that made Wendy shiver a little. It looked like an abandoned garage. Kevin conducted his business and it made her smile to watch him work... so strong, so confident. And she was his. He wanted her. Once he'd set things in motion and took a seat and had to wait, she sat down next to him, her arm still linked about his. She could see he was a bit upset about how the man he was dealing with insulted him a bit and then made him have to wait, so she rubbed his chest a bit to try and comfort him, smiling at him as she did so.

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:Black Leather Jacket and Black tight jeans
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging: Kevin/ Wendy

Liz got the feeling she was a bit of a 3rd wheel with these two but it didn't matter to much she felt good about not being totally alone for the moment wither way. She did decide though she would be back of on traveling without them after the show was over she wasn't getting the feeling that she was wanted to stick around all that much. As the waited for the man to return with the car Liz looked around just taking everything in and thinking about things. She thought about starting a conversation to break the dull silence but wasn't sure what to talk about. She sure wasn't going to bring up why she was in here it was such a stupid pile of charges that brought her in here nothing serious and she didn't want people to think she was weak or a easy target by letting onto that so she tried not to talk about it.

" So Kevin how come you haven't got a car for yourself yet if you have this connection and Wendy you really don't seem to be happy about who the car is for what happened to make you dislike the person so much? you called him a horrible man earlier i was just wondering why he was so horrible."

Liz was hoping she picked good simple conversation starters that wouldn't be to intrusive she figured in here people had a lot of secrets they wanted to keep to themselves and she never liked to bother people by asking to much or anything.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy looked over at Liz and smiled at her. "Oh, the man we're getting this car for is just dreadful," she began, her hand still absently rubbing over Kevin's chest. "Just the worst sort of man I've ever come across." She shook her head and let out a tiny sigh. "It's a shame, he puts the upper class to shame and it's why I abhor such people as him..." her voice trailed and she went silent for a brief moment as she thought about her loathsome parents. Parents just as wealthy and corrupt. Parents who'd been in it for the financial gain when they'd already had their fair share. They'd been greedy, wanted more. And they hadn't even cared if it meant using her and killing her off like some pathetic, rabid animal that held no meaning or purpose in the world. She then looked over and up at Kevin. Kevin gave her purpose, made her feel special. He wanted her around. He liked having her by his side. He understood her and related. She looked back over at Liz. "Anyway, he insulted Kevin and his business partner. He even insulted me. There was no need for it when all Kevin and Alexis wanted to do was make a deal, something that was of mutual benefit." She shook her head in disgust and sighed again, her head moving to rest against Kevin's arm. "Hopefully you won't have to deal with the likes of him."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt

When Liz asked why Kevin didn't have a car for himself he looked at her, "I like to walk I do have a car parked behind the building at the arena I just don't use it unless I need to go somewhere far away which I usually don't have to go to far from home to get what I need or want" ,Kevin stated in response. When the two woman began talking about the man that he was getting the car for Kevin let out a loud laugh, it was a cold laugh that would send chills up any normal person's spine, "That fucker wiped his hand after he shook mine I think he's afraid of cooties or something" ,Kevin stated before laughing again.

Kevin pulled his pack of cigarettes from his pocket then took one out and lit it taking a long drag as he did so, he held the pack up offering the two women a smoke before putting the pack down in a place where they could grab one if they wanted. Feeling a little bored Kevin leaned back on the bench as he puffed on his cigarette. He began to tap his foot and his fingers and his head began to nod as if he were listening to music, "Slow ride, take it easy, Slow ride, take it easy ,Slow ride, take it easy ,Slow ride, take it easy" ,he began not caring what anyone thought. "I'm in the mood, The rhythm is right, Move to the music, We can roll all night, Slow ride" ,Kevin took another drag off of his cigarette before standing up from the bench. "Slow ride, take it easy, Slow ride, take it easy, Slow down, go down, Got to get your lovin' one more time, Hold me, roll me, Slow ridin' woman, you're so fine" ,Kevin looked to Wendy and took her by the hands as he continued to sing out loud.

Kevin made his way closer to the back where the man was, "Hey buddy can you speed this up a bit I want to get home I got shit to do" ,Kevin stated. After a few moments he heard the sound of a car skidding around the corner of the building, when he looked over to see where the sound came from he smiled. "Here you are Kevin I hope the fighter you're getting is worth this car" ,the man said as he got out of the car and handed Kevin the keys. Kevin took the keys and smiled, "OH he's worth it Alexis says he's the best and I trust her opinion so if all goes well there's gonna be a hell of a show tonight" ,Kevin stated before getting into the car. "Well ladies get in I've got a deal to make" ,he said with an evil grin on his face.

bjaepz.jpg

"Oh i just figured you didn't have one because i didn't see one and because most people with a car don't walk anywhere that's cool that you like to walk instead though." as Liz listened to Wendy talk about the reasons she disliked the other guy she found herself already not wanting to run into him but she had a idea who it was. The one they call the Million Dollar Kid or MDK for short She knew him or rather of him pretty well and had thus far managed not to have to ever deal with him face to face and if possibly she would rather keep it that way. looking at Wendy she replied when she was done speaking "Ehh sounds like your talking about MDK his real name is Vincent spoiled rich boy somehow kept his wealth and connections when he was sent here he has a huge safe house out in the water. I have yet to meet him and i really rather not have to " she said while letting out a slight laugh " and that sounds so very rude to wipe his hand after shaking yours " she gave a quick look at Kevin and then back to Wendy " and you seem so nice i can't see why anyone would be rude or mean to you."

When Kevin offered her a smoke she calmly shook her head no. Kevin breaking into song caught her off guard a little bit but it was a nice song she remembered hearing it on the radio years ago she knew the song pretty well but wasn't about to sing along. Kevin was a little well out in left field she thought to herself. But he still didn't seem to be a threat especially not at this time she had a feeling he was a dangerous man but also felt that his danger was more focused on people who he didn't like or who caused him trouble seeing she was currently in neither of hose categories she figured he was fine to be around.

When the car was ready and Kevin told them to jump in she walked over and got in the back seat . Liz didn't want to offend Wendy by taking the front passenger seat next to Kevin she could tell she had a thing or Kevin a little to dependent and clingy to him for her taste she could never see herself being that clingy to someone but other then that Wendy seemed like a really nice girl and in here that was hard to come by. Liz was wondering to herself what Wendy was in for. She couldn't put her finger on it she was sure Kevin was probably in for some hard and serious crimes but Wendy she just wasn't sure about.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy nodded when Liz mentioned that the man she'd been talking about was someone named Vincent Johnson. A man who often times went by the nicknames The Million Dollar Kid or MDK. After hear that and a bit more about him, it all started to come clear and her disgust for him grew. He was exactly the sort her parents, if you could even call them that given they'd adopted her and not even out of love or want, would have consorted with had he still been free. They'd probably love him and wish he'd been their child over her. They probably wouldn't have wanted to kill him off like they had her after having served her purpose. At that, she suddenly frowned.

Just then, Wendy's thoughts were broken for a moment when Kevin offered both her and Liz a cigarett. She blushed and shook her head 'no' at the offer. Oh how she loved how thoughtful Kevin was. He actually thought about her unlike her abhorrent 'parents' who only wanted her dead. Wasn't it funny when they'd learned she'd found out and had tried to have them killed off in return. It was a pity her plan had been foiled by a 'rat'. Probably by someone much like MDK. Again, she found herself frowning, her grip on Kevin's arm tightening.

Suddenly, Kevin broke out into song. It was as if he'd read her mind. Almost instantly she began to smile, loving how light and wonderful the tune was. And when he stood up to dance, his hands reaching out to her... she had to follow. She had to... Her eyes were fixed to his, completely entranced and mesmerized, lost in all that was him.

When the man suddenly came back with the car, Kevin opened the doors and got in. Wendy watched Liz go into the back seat. She gave the woman a smile and a nod. She instantly liked her for being so kind as to give up the seat next to Kevin. She found that to be so very thoughtful. "Thank you, Liz," she said softly, shyly. Getting in next to Kevin, she wrapped her hands about his arm again and situated herself in the seat. Looking up at him, she sighed and smiled. "I'm ready to see you go make your deal, Kevin," she said.

2j2jfo3.jpg

When the two women got into the car Kevin started the engine, before driving off he turned to Wendy and smiled. "Let's go make a deal" ,he stated right before he put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a rather rough kiss. He then put the car into gear and placed his arm around Wendy and looked at the man who had given him the car. "Show up to the arena tonight and you'll get your reward" ,he stated before putting his foot on the gas.

"Livin' easy, Lovin' free, Season ticket on a one way ride, Askin' nothin', Leave me be, Takin' everythin' in my stride, Don't need reason, Don't need rhyme, Ain't nothin' that I'd rather do" ,Kevin began to sing as he drove down away from the garage. "Goin' down, Party time, My friends are gonna be there too, I'm on the highway to hell, On the highway to hell, Highway to hell, I'm on the highway to hell" ,he continued as he drove down the streets of Biscayne Point. "No stop signs, Speed limit, Nobody's gonna slow me down, Like a wheel, Gonna spin it, Nobody's gonna mess me around, Hey satan, Payin' my dues, Playin' in a rockin' band, Hey mumma, Look at me, I'm on the way to the promised land, I'm on the highway to hell, Highway to hell, I'm on the highway to hell, Highway to hell, Don't stop me...."

(Exit to Death Games Arena)

10xevid.jpg

Wendy felt her tummy flutter in all the right ways, her body tingle, when Kevin roughly pulled her toward him so he could kiss her. It made her happy that he desired her, wanted her by his side. And what was more, that he didn't care who knew or saw since it made it known to all that he wasn't ashamed that he desired her or wanted her close by. It made her feel warm and wanted and special. Feeling light, she nuzzled close to him as he started the car and began to drive away and back to the arena. When he began to sing, something she was finding she liked as it set her at ease being in such a place as Miami prison, she couldn't help but smile. Her arms held onto him a bit tighter and she gently kissed his arm as they continued to speed on down the streets toward their destination.

(Exits to Death Games Arena)

bjaepz.jpg

Liz listened quietly in the car as the began off and Kevin started up his singing again. While she knew and liked the song she couldn't help but getting this uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach . Was the death games arena really that bad she wondered. Thoughts began racing through her head wondering if she would be able to handle the things that went on there tonight . She wouldn't let on to others either way as she knew better then let on to any weaknesses in this place. She leaned back in the seat listening to Kevin continue t sing trying to imagine it was a radio playing in the car even though it had been years since she heard the song last she could picture all the background music in her head perfectly going along with Kevin's voice.

(Exit to Death Games Arena)

Back
Top Bottom