Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love me & Break me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so severely hate making these things but since I used to be on this site I know how it all goes. I won't be as picky as last time since I haven't been role-playing for over 2 years so I am really rusty myself so hopefully I can get back into the groove. I have a boyfriend so my replies may come late at night or a few days after you reply, sorry in advance.

I only play females unless it's in a yaoi role-play and I'm not so sure if I'm comfortable with going that far yet.

My favorite things to role-play are
Incest
Gang
Master x Slave
Street racing
Kidnapping
Rape / Abuse / Force
Romantic
Sadistic then Romantic

I haven't thought up a full list or any plots, but I will hopefully have some up soon.

Please Please Please be able to at least write up two paragraphs long, as well as be able to write correctly and not misspell a ton of words. Also if you don't want to role-play with me anymore just tell me, I won't leave you hanging so you shouldn't leave me hanging. Also I will not accept anyone who starts out good and ends up with one liners.

HisBelovedKitten said:
I so severely hate making these things but since I used to be on this site I know how it all goes. I won't be as picky as last time since I haven't been role-playing for over 2 years so I am really rusty myself so hopefully I can get back into the groove. I have a boyfriend so my replies may come late at night or a few days after you reply, sorry in advance.

I only play females unless it's in a yaoi role-play and I'm not so sure if I'm comfortable with going that far yet.

My favorite things to role-play are
Incest
Gang
Master x Slave
Street racing
Kidnapping
Rape / Abuse / Force
Romantic
Sadistic then Romantic

I haven't thought up a full list or any plots, but I will hopefully have some up soon.

Please Please Please be able to at least write up two paragraphs long, as well as be able to write correctly and not misspell a ton of words. Also if you don't want to role-play with me anymore just tell me, I won't leave you hanging so you shouldn't leave me hanging. Also I will not accept anyone who starts out good and ends up with one liners.

I'm interested in a Street Racing RP.

Hey, I am interested in doing an incest rp with you. Either cousins or brother x sister. Or another thing I am willing to do is master x slave(I have a plot for it). Pm me or reply back if you are interested or want to do something else. I am pretty much open to almost anything(as long as I play a human character), just ask :).

Hope to hear from you soon!
-animeroleplayguy

Hey there, sent you a pm, I don't know if it went through would love to talk over a rp with you if you are still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom