Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP > Smut (Mf f//, IMs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaryxBear

Dust
This will be short, but please read!

1) Please be literate, honestly some people who I have rped in the past butcher the English language. I am not saying I am amazing at it, or even that good, but I am descriptive, can spell fairly well, have a decent grasp of grammar, etc. Have that ability, I beg of you. Do not send one sentence posts. Be creative.

2) Be a part of the roleplay; provide ideas, give the rp direction, don't wait on me to provide everything otherwise I will get bored of the roleplay and will eventually end it.

3) If you are going to ditch me try to let me know, people do it, it happens, but just think about letting me know would be nice.

4) I don't mind smut at all, but I am not here for straight up smut. I am here for gritty roleplay with a healthy dose of smut ON THE SIDE. I have found some good rpers here in the past so I am posting again, but we will see...so if you like quality roleplay that has no/few limits I am your girl.

5) DO NOT PM ME! I only have an AIM screenname at the moment, so that is what I will roleplay over. My screenname: TaryxBear.

Roleplays: (I do not have plots here, only vague ideas; that is because I create the plots, the characters, etc, with my roleplay partner.)

Medieval Fantasy - Big interest here. I like light fantasy, dark gritty worlds, and characters that are not obscenely odd. I do not want to play with your anime half-fish half-dragon 3/4ths puppy.

Modern - Typical teacher student, college, etc stuff sometimes interests me, so long as you have some good ideas for it.

Modern Fantasy - Rarely do it, but I have been craving Supernatural (the show) like for a roleplay.

Sci-Fi - Have not done one in awhile, but would be interested if I had some interesting idea to go off of.

Post-Apocalypse
- Fallout like is always fun, but so are others.

What I like in my rps in general
:

Dark, gritty, realistic.
Believable characters.
Romance (I typically have no limits, but I hate smutfests)
Action
Characters that are interactable, rather than characters that hate the world, hate people, and don't talk.

So, ya...IM me!

i tryed to aim you but it says your account doesnt exsist. mine is sparkweasle123. i would very much like to rp with you. ill just send you a link to my acouunt if you like any of my rps please send me a line.

link

TaryxBear said:
I sent you an IM but yours doesn't exist either...so...you sure you tried AIM?

You might need to reply to his comment like this in order for him to see your comment. He might not have subscribed to your thread. Just thought I'd point that out. I'm interested in rping with you, but I don't have any sort of IM chat programs except skype. I usually do my role-plays over pms, so I figured I'm not your kind of guy.

Hi I tried yo add you to my buddy list, but you haven't added me back, my AIM is Leesjstud, if you don't hear off me on AIM please try to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom