Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female, various ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyRP

Planetoid
I've got a couple ideas, and thought I'd post them. If anyone is interested, please PM or IM me (my address is in my profile). I often forget to check this thread for replies. I'm not a grammar/spelling nazi but, if your first message to me has half a dozen (common) spelling errors, we probably won't work together. I prefer IM's, but am fine with PM's for the actual playing.

Racial Slave-

My character would be a wealthy 30 - 40 year old white male. He has been on the look out for the perfect black girl to kidnap and make his slave. He wants her her for domestic, as well as sexual duties. Finally his agents discover the girl, your character.

13 - 16 years old, tall, thin except for her large breasts (for her age no DD's or such if you go the youngest age), VERY dark skin tone. She lives in a bad neighborhood, and hopes to one day be a Doctor (or other such profession). She's a quiet girl, so being kidnapped, having what's in her future explained to her, then being violated should be a difficult thing. Eventually though, she either discovers she likes serving her master and has a chance at a life in addition to being a slave, or she snaps from what's being done to her, and becomes a sycophantic wreck who's only purpose is to keep from being punished (your choice).

There would be much smut, as well as domestic duties. As a general idea of things, you could expect the normal range of oral, anal, and vaginal sex, as well as beatings or other punishments. There would also be watersports, urine drinking, ass to mouth, and possibly beastiality.

Robot-

I'd like to play with a female robot. I'd actually like to do a series of encounters with different types of female robots. From a silvery skinned very robot like personality, to a more lifelike body and artificial (though still a bit stiff and roboty) personality. We can work out how she looks and acts if you're interested. as well as any plot to go with it.

Dumb blonde-

I don't see a lot of plot happening here. I was reading a story and realized it might be fun to RP out. In the story the guy convinced his sister that swallowing his cum helped her. So, that's what I want. A girl dumb enough, with some problem (acne, a little chubby, small breasts), and none too bright, that can be convinced sex (of some kind) with my character is the solution. It can be incest related, brother/sister, father/daughter, uncle/niece, or friends, possibly even doctor/patient. We can work out specifics if you're interested.

RE: Looking for female for WM (30+ y/o) / Bf (13 y/o)

Bump! Also, I am flexible on most things, age and activities for example.

RE: Looking for female for WM (30+ y/o) / Bf (13 y/o)

I am interested in this, but would you possibly be willing to cut out the watersports, urine drinking, and ass to mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom