Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay search, mostly fandom (FxF, FxM )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my thread! <3 Listed below is all the information you'll need if you'd like to play with me. Hopefully we can work something out. I will play with females or males, so send me a PM if you see something you like.

What I want in a partner -
Frequent replies, although I know life can get in the way. A preference for playing via PMs on Blue Moon, but I will play on AIM as well. Willingness to stick around and hopefully play together for a long time. Someone who wants both plot and lots of sex. Correct spelling (spell checker ftw) and matching post lengths. Posting in 3rd person. I know sometimes it's hard to type out multiple paragraphs, but if I do so consistently and I'm getting one liners in return, this isn't going to work out.

What gets me going-
Piercings, Giving Blow Jobs, Loads of Semen, Control (either I control you or vice versa), Pregnancy/Risk of Pregnancy, Prostitution, Multiple Partners, Light Bondage, Sex Toys, Abuse.

What makes me run away in horror-
Scat, Snuff, Gore, Vomit, Excessive Abuse, Excessive Torture

Fandoms and Pairings I like-
NOTE: These aren't set in stone. If you see one I don't have listed, just ask me. Also, if you insist on being an OC with an established character(s), then expect me to want to play an OC with a cannon character. Role I will play will be on the left. Original Pairings are beneath this.

Final Fantasy 7
Sephiroth x Aerith/ OC/ Tifa
Zack x Aerith
Tseng x Aerith
Reno x Aerith/OC/ Tifa
Rufus x Aerith/ OC/ Scarlet / Tifa
Tifa x Aerith/ Scarlet
Yuffie x Aerith

Avengers
Only play movie verse versions
Tony Stark x OC/ Black Widow / Pepper Potts
Loki x Black Widow/ OC
OC x OC

The Hunger Games
OC x Effie / Katniss / OC
Haymitch x Effie / Katniss
Finnick x OC
Katniss x Glimmer
OC x OC

Harry Potter
OC x OC
Draco x OC/ Narcissa / Hermione / Luna
Lucius x OC / Narcissa
Sirius x OC

Some other series I would be willing to role play from:
Black Lagoon
Gundam Wing
Hellsing
High School of the Dead
Lord of the Rings
Weiss Kreuz

Original Pairings
Teenage Son (13 - 17, per site regulations.)x Mother (Will be the Dom in this one, also do have a plot)- ON HOLD. Every message has been for this one. I have to go through the messages and reply, so every one that sent one will get a reply sooner than later.
Father x Teenage Daughter (13-17)(Can have the daughter Dom or Sub, your call.)
Doctor x Patient
Sex Toy Shop Owner x Customer/Shop Lifter (Do have a plot for this one)

Hope to hear from you soon~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom